Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only took 4 months of searching

20210427_112726.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
You dodged a bullet on the Bronco. We’ve had two Ford SUVs and they are junk, riddled with stupid problems. It’s wife’s company car so we are stuck with it but we’ve hated both of them. My dad had issues with his Ford car too. Would never buy one personally.
My 2018 Ford F250 was fine, but I hardly put any miles on it. Dealership made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and I can't say I was sad to see it go.

Last few MY, Ford's legendary shit transmissions have infected the F250 line.

I saw a new Explorer and none of the panels or trim lined up on it, same for the big Lincoln suv.

Kind of amazing how an old car company has completely lost the ability to build a reliable vehicle.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Crazy how popular those are here and the GMC version. Neighborhood across the street is loaded with them. First 5 houses all have new ones, and one guy has two.

Definitely an easy buy with that 6.2L.
Ford F-150's are the thing here. Also I didn't get the 6.2L, it has the base V8. I didn't want to have to buy premium fuel. Also I don't have much need for that much HP, I'll *maybe* tow something 1-5 times a year.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ended up going way over budget I thought we were at, I know they ended up having to custom order the ppf due to huge hood and it is a fairly large area overall that I got covered. $1500 PPF, $1500 Ceramic total coverage, like $500 for paint correction which is probably my largest complaint some visible little chips still in the hood (basically would have needed outright getting some paint I think as deep as they were), then a few hundred for the red trim and removing the old wrap which apparently a pita because the original shop the original owner used, slathered it in too much glue around the grill.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Not something I’d want to own but I’d sure love to drive it around the block a few times. Nice looking car.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
F-Type looking nice.

I'm really enjoying my 2021 Ridgeline. First time I've ever owned a truck and enjoying being able to pick up all kinds of things on my own, for the new house. That new Nissan Z is calling my name, though. Going to take some real mental gymnastics to convince myself that 2 car payments are fiscally responsible...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
F-Type looking nice.

I'm really enjoying my 2021 Ridgeline. First time I've ever owned a truck and enjoying being able to pick up all kinds of things on my own, for the new house. That new Nissan Z is calling my name, though. Going to take some real mental gymnastics to convince myself that 2 car payments are fiscally responsible...
Wait until everyone starts asking you to help them move or borrow it for moving. You’ll get back to that Nissan Z right quick.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Wait until everyone starts asking you to help them move or borrow it for moving. You’ll get back to that Nissan Z right quick.
If I'm good at one thing in life, it's telling people no.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Are you insinuating that I'm suineg?! Bruh...
No I just thought you were involved too, along with suineg and one other that shall remain nameless. Probably just my aging memory failing.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
No I just thought you were involved too, along with suineg and one other that shall remain nameless. Probably just my aging memory failing.
This is quite possibly the most insulting thing I've ever read on the internet. I was not involved in that ridiculousness in any way.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is quite possibly the most insulting thing I've ever read on the internet. I was not involved in that ridiculousness in any way.
Well you seem like the type that would be so you can’t blame me!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Well you seem like the type that would be so you can’t blame me!
I'm the type who would bang Lorie in her ass and leave; most definitely not the type to buy her anything.

• 2Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Ended up going way over budget I thought we were at, I know they ended up having to custom order the ppf due to huge hood and it is a fairly large area overall that I got covered. $1500 PPF, $1500 Ceramic total coverage, like $500 for paint correction which is probably my largest complaint some visible little chips still in the hood (basically would have needed outright getting some paint I think as deep as they were), then a few hundred for the red trim and removing the old wrap which apparently a pita because the original shop the original owner used, slathered it in too much glue around the grill.

Awesome car, job well done.