What vehicle do you drive?

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
Drive by of my GTR

rrr_img_55386.jpg
You won, thread over. I LOVE the GTR, just wish I owned one, wife, kid heading to grad school, etc etc....

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Picked up my CLA-250 yesterday morning. Loving it so far. There's not been any sunshine yesterday or today so no good pics yet - plus I'm a lousy photographer, so eff it.

So far no complaints, I fit great in it - 6'6" and have a good bit of head room and legs are comfortable.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I wanted a decent daily driver and had been looking around for a low-mileage Civic or something. I couldn't find a damn thing that wasn't already close to the price of something new. So, I settled on a 2014 Ford Fiesta. I demand a manual tranny so I had to special order the car. I placed the order back in October and finally received it in January. Was worried that I'd miss the end-of-year incentives, but fortunately nothing changed. Got a factory $500 rebate plus 0% financing for 60 months. Can't beat that with a stick.

The 1.6L 4-cylinder only puts out something like 130hp, but it really isn't that bad with a 5-speed. Feels pretty peppy around town. Averaging 36MPG with a mixture of city and highway. Hoping it'll go up as we get off the winter-blend fuel and move to warmer temperatures.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I always thought those were the dudes in the 7000lb pickups with giant lights and shit that they use to drive to their office job.
Yeah my dad has a great rant about how everybody these days has these massive extended cab trucks with a bed so small you might as well be driving a fucking SUV.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah my dad has a great rant about how everybody these days has these massive extended cab trucks with a bed so small you might as well be driving a fucking SUV.
And they never haul or tow anything, not a single scratch on their bedliner.... Oh, this isn't the rustled thread.

Put some CorkSport shifter bushings in my Mazda3, took a lot of the mushiness out of the shifter.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wanted a decent daily driver and had been looking around for a low-mileage Civic or something. I couldn't find a damn thing that wasn't already close to the price of something new. So, I settled on a 2014 Ford Fiesta. I demand a manual tranny so I had to special order the car. I placed the order back in October and finally received it in January. Was worried that I'd miss the end-of-year incentives, but fortunately nothing changed. Got a factory $500 rebate plus 0% financing for 60 months. Can't beat that with a stick.

The 1.6L 4-cylinder only puts out something like 130hp, but it really isn't that bad with a 5-speed. Feels pretty peppy around town. Averaging 36MPG with a mixture of city and highway. Hoping it'll go up as we get off the winter-blend fuel and move to warmer temperatures.
Fun super cheap city driver.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Nice car, but I can't really agree on yellow. Outside of maybe Lambo's, no car should ever be yellow.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Guy who works at my company has a 911 Cabriolet in yellow that looks really good in person. Not sure if it's the same shade yellow as Cad's but with cars the colors can look a lot different in person vs pictures.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd take the red Cayman over any other color, but I can't really hate on the yellow. Still looks pretty sharp. The reviews on the 2014 Cayman S have been pretty stellar.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rust/bubbled paint appeared on the right rear fender above wheel well on my 08 cts.
I've talked to the guy that traded it in to the dealership and apparently it had that problem when he traded it in and they just did some bullshit paint over it job. No mention of any work on carfax but they did plug in the oil being changed etc. The previous guy said it was bullshit and he'd help me any way he can. The dealer is a large Cadillac dealer.... i'm pretty confident i can bust these fuckers hard.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I'd take the red Cayman over any other color, but I can't really hate on the yellow. Still looks pretty sharp. The reviews on the 2014 Cayman S have been pretty stellar.
It was either red or yellow and there just seemed to be more red ones around, the yellow seemed more unique. I had a black supra back in the day, and a yellow C5 Z06; guess yellow is a thing.
smile.png
It is very nice looking in person.

Yes the 911 and Cayman yellows are the same, both are Racing Yellow.