What vehicle do you drive?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Pretty nice, but too bad you have to drive it around with that sign on top of it.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I wanted a decent daily driver and had been looking around for a low-mileage Civic or something. I couldn't find a damn thing that wasn't already close to the price of something new. So, I settled on a 2014 Ford Fiesta. I demand a manual tranny so I had to special order the car. I placed the order back in October and finally received it in January. Was worried that I'd miss the end-of-year incentives, but fortunately nothing changed. Got a factory $500 rebate plus 0% financing for 60 months. Can't beat that with a stick.

The 1.6L 4-cylinder only puts out something like 130hp, but it really isn't that bad with a 5-speed. Feels pretty peppy around town. Averaging 36MPG with a mixture of city and highway. Hoping it'll go up as we get off the winter-blend fuel and move to warmer temperatures.

I really like the ST version of this car, I still don't understand why they don't sell the 3 door version in the US. I would have picked it up instead of my GTi.

Hekotat

Where my project car currently sits right now. Just waiting to be painted, lowered and the front wheel issue figured out.

rrr_img_62690.jpg

Before pics if you missed it originally.
rrr_img_62691.jpg

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Rust/bubbled paint appeared on the right rear fender above wheel well on my 08 cts.
I've talked to the guy that traded it in to the dealership and apparently it had that problem when he traded it in and they just did some bullshit paint over it job. No mention of any work on carfax but they did plug in the oil being changed etc. The previous guy said it was bullshit and he'd help me any way he can. The dealer is a large Cadillac dealer.... i'm pretty confident i can bust these fuckers hard.
No dealership ever reports the body repairs they do when a car gets traded in/damaged on the lot or repairs done without insurance. They usually just have the crappy portable bumper fix guy come in and fix it up(which looks like absolute shit but standard people can't see it, they just see a shiny car) or if it's too bad for that, send it to their actual body shop and it's usually a hack job of "just glue whatever/make it look new, we only want to spend 400 bucks".

TL
biggrin.png
R Carfax is useless when it comes to body damage reports.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Where my project car currently sits right now. Just waiting to be painted, lowered and the front wheel issue figured out.

Before pics if you missed it originally.
rrr_img_62691.jpg
Nissan 200 SX? I'm seeing more of these older, light cars popping up here and there. I guess people are getting tired of driving 4000LB new sub compacts.

Hekotat

Toyota Corolla GT-S, also known as the ae86(One of the few years they made RWD cars). Made extrememly popular by the anime show Initial D.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By lowered, do you mean retarded camber, stretched tires, ruined handling and ride and the hate of every performance car enthusiast in the world?

Hekotat

By lowered, do you mean retarded camber, stretched tires, ruined handling and ride and the hate of every performance car enthusiast in the world?
Negative, only going to go about an inch lower than stock. I don't like stretched tires at all but I don't have any other options for the rear with them being 10" wide. I have 10" wides on the front as well but they are just placeholders for now, I will go down to 8.5 or 9's and remove the stretched from them.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Let's not confuse that stupid camber shit with a nice custom car. Lowered doesn't always mean ghetto:

liberty-walk-458-rotiform-nitto.jpg

Hekotat

After 5 long fucking years I am finally able to drive this today and of course on the maiden voyage I fucked up the bumper and a 250 dollar flare, go me.

4ie1Ss5l.jpg

Orcus_sl

shitlord
'13 turbo Beetle 'Fender Edition' with a Revo stage 1 tune (now at 240-250 hp/280-290 ft-lbs tq). Wasn't looking specifically for the special edition model, it just happened to be one of the few manuals on sale in my state and was the best deal I could get, by far. Springs to kill that wheel gap, a thicker GTI rear sway, a longer clutch stop (longass clutch travel compared to our Si), some form of intake, and a short shifter and she will be perfect. Those things coming in a few weeks.

Just got back from an 8 day long road trip. Put 2400 miles on her, around 500 of those yesterday. She's been great so far at 7k miles, an improvement in every way really over the New Beetle (the pod looking ones). Faster, handles better, stops better, still has a cavernous front cabin, nicer interior, better sound system, better transmission (the Si's 6mt is still superior), better gas mileage.

in the French Quarter, New Orleans, LA:

sunburst dash:

our stock '13 Si. Dink life.

Remit_sl

shitlord
Figured we needed to mix things up a bit. I live/work where I cant have a fancy car
frown.png
Wife drives a Toyota Highlander and this is my baby. 2007 3500 Silverado classic LBZ. My cousin built the flat bed for it. Leveled, EGR blocked, rerouted, FPV shimmed, auto level air bags for carrying my Rhino around or other heavy stuff, Airdog lift pump, Transgo jr, PPE intake mod, 4" MBRP exhaust, Diablosport predator on extreme (hoping to put on EFI Live in the future for towing flexibility), Toyo AT2 285s on cheapo wheels. Probably the fastest truck I've ever owned, just doesnt stop very quick at 8600lbs (or as pictured... 11000lbs)

rrr_img_68524.jpg

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Hot Rods coming into town this weekend so had to spend a few hours cleaning vette up after a winter sitting in garage. I didn't take many photos but some great cars, always a fun weekend lots of people just out cruising around enjoying the weather.
rrr_img_68526.jpg
rrr_img_68527.jpg
rrr_img_68528.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
C'mon, it's a Vette, not a Ferrari. It's not going to be worth much after 5 years no matter how few miles you put on it.