What vehicle do you drive?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hope you can find one reasonably. In Houston they are 20-30k over for the 4v and 5v. Used.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Why paint it pink and blue and white ? If they replaced the blue with red it would look 10000000x better.

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Why paint it pink and blue and white ? If they replaced the blue with red it would look 10000000x better.

Either it's for breast cancer fund raising or post modern degeneracy, I'd think something more palatable would sell for more.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
What do you guys think of my new car ? I pretty much went all mid-life-crisis and bought it on looks alone. Could have gone for a Toyota CHR for better fuel economy and warranty but it doesn't look like this !

1.2L, 3 cylinder, FWD, 130HP, about 25k green bucks.

Attachments

• FOzki0t - Imgur.jpg
    FOzki0t - Imgur.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
  • LdzyZEF - Imgur.jpg
    LdzyZEF - Imgur.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Finally found a local dealer at MSRP, did a deposit last month, was due in June, showed up early!

2022 Elantra N DCT in White. First ever automatic car :/ it feels good man!

278524379_704877807453393_2318324243158136836_n.jpg

280038129_804326187206358_3728775179919766385_n.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
What do you guys think of my new car ? I pretty much went all mid-life-crisis and bought it on looks alone. Could have gone for a Toyota CHR for better fuel economy and warranty but it doesn't look like this !

Sweet grocery getter, what time's the PTA meeting?

:trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Sweet grocery getter, what time's the PTA meeting?

:trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

That's exactly what I was looking for. A taller car that's easy to park and buzz around town. I also looked at a Honda Civic but the bumper would touch the ground getting in the parking lot at work and it looked a bit to much boy racer for my taste (yeah, I know).

No PTA, my cat is finally over 18 !

edit : now I want a fuckin' elantra. looks amazing in white.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
an s10 with rusty shocks that squeak like a matress in a cheap motel.

• 1Worf

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck yes man, debating buying a Veloster N now even thought it's 4k over sticker.

Looking at Golf R as well but really hard to find.

Dude its awesome! And the front end looks way better in person. Had my heart set on the Cyber Grey, but with all the black trim and accents the white looks good.

450 miles to go to experience the whole shebang, keeping it under 4k is painful.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I bought a toyota camry SE. Holy shit this bitch has a lot of legroom in the back seats. Probably the most of any vehicle I've ever driven. You could fit 5 jordans in this fucker. It doesn't look that big from the outside. As a cruising vehicle this thing is a S+

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Dude its awesome! And the front end looks way better in person. Had my heart set on the Cyber Grey, but with all the black trim and accents the white looks good.

450 miles to go to experience the whole shebang, keeping it under 4k is painful.

I can't handle that front end lol, but glad you digging it.

I really want the Golf R more than the Veloster N mainly due to it holding it's value but they are difficult to find.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I can't handle that front end lol, but glad you digging it.

I really want the Golf R more than the Veloster N mainly due to it holding it's value but they are difficult to find.
Fuck VW, few of my coworkers have GTIs or GLIs. One of them was swapping in firmer motor mounts but he was having issues jacking up the motor because of a plastic oil pan. GTFO. PLASTIC OIL PAN?!

I don't think plastic oil pans were part of Hitlers plan for the ultimate society.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Rad, I also just bought a Green car. Somebody at the gas station this morning told me my car was hot like a jalapeño pepper 😂

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Rad, I also just bought a Green car. Somebody at the gas station this morning told me my car was hot like a jalapeño pepper 😂

I saw a quote on facebook (of all places) a long time ago that said something like "If you don't smile every time you see your car, you bought the wrong car". It kinda stuck with me and said fuck it. It really tickles my pickle all the looks and interest I get about it, it's pretty expensive for what it offers and I haven't seen another green one around town in the 9 months I have it. There's more Benz EQAs around than this.

Attachments

• night.jpg
    night.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users