What vehicle do you drive?

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Why would anyone waste 1000 hp on that Oldsmobile Toronado?! I guess when you have money to burn like Jay Leno does, it doesn't matter. That Mercedes though it just insane.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What are those running? I'm going to be on the market for a new car soon. Getting bored of my current car.
We're looking at around $65-$70k for an M3/M4. Options can add up to $15k because of the DCT and Carbon brakes, among other things. Having a very similar discussion on a car forum I'm part of; New M, versus new Mustang. Same power, same weight, both with good suspensions, $30k price difference between them. All about priorities and if you JUST want the performance.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Give me that 993
Bro wouldn't be cool with that. It's a '98 C2S. My dad actually had the exact same car, he sold it to my uncle five or six years ago for 60k or whatever. Bro managed to find another identical one a year or two ago,boughtit for about the same price. Pretty rare that a car will hold it's value or appreciate, but Porsche fans seem to fucking love them 993's. My dad still has his '96 Turbo, which is holding it's value similarly.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was at the BMW dealer this morning for service, and saw the new 4 series for the first time. Really liked them... seemed a bit more aggressive looking than the 3's - still prefer the 6 series, but for the price of the 4....

error_sl

shitlord
TDI is a Turbo Diesel? I wrecked my bike so I'm looking for a used car, and I like hatchbacks.

Any recommendations? My mom wanted me to buy a Ford Focus hatch but I'm kinda iffy on Fords.
If you commute long distances, diesel is where it's at. Hands down. Europeans have known it for years. Laws here keep the American manufacturers happy (read: they don't make diesel cars) and keep diesel more expensive than gasoline when diesel is cheaper to refine. They're coming around though. Checkthisout, 71MPG.

Now, if only I can find a AWD SUV diesel that isn't ridiculously priced. The Jeep Grand Cherokee was supposed to come out with one, but damn that price.

The 2012+ Focus is a good car.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thank you all for your suggestions, I'll definitely look into some in the next week or so.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Over 13 seconds to get to 60mph in that thing. I'd rather get 10mpg.
That's why you're at -6966 nets. You've got to save before you spend
wink.png

Siliconemelons

If you commute long distances, diesel is where it's at. Hands down. Europeans have known it for years. Laws here keep the American manufacturers happy (read: they don't make diesel cars) and keep diesel more expensive than gasoline when diesel is cheaper to refine. They're coming around though. Checkthisout, 71MPG.

Now, if only I can find a AWD SUV diesel that isn't ridiculously priced. The Jeep Grand Cherokee was supposed to come out with one, but damn that price.

The 2012+ Focus is a good car.
There is a 3rd gen Grand Cherokee that has a diesel, it was the only one they made of that generation that was worth the time of day- the current generations are awesome, but yes- the diesel is even more than the regulars...but they are nice AND capable SUVs

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
2014 Toyota Rav4. If you are thinking of buying this car, DO NOT get the navigation system. It is fucking pathetic. Just go aftermarket or just buy a tablet or something. Everything about the car is great except for the NAV. My previous NAV was in a 2004 Acura TSX. Somehow a 10 year old NAV system is more accurate and gives more timely directions and has better functionality then this new POS NAV. My wife has even nicknamed our NAV "that dumb bitch".

Mystrak_sl

shitlord
Why do you have a Porsche crest avatar and drive this vagina car?
How's that for a profile pic? Porsche has always been one of my favorites , used to own a 84 911 so....
*edit* bah, stupid profile pic didn't upload.
*edit 2* There we go! I suck at the interwebs.

rrr_img_55230.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just giving you shit.. dont take me too serious! Nice classic Porsche there. I got to drive a 2013 Carerra S. It was an experience to say the least. I never got why people would pay that much for something so small. It honestly takes driving one to understand. It was the first sports car that I have ever driven where pushing a "Sport" button of any sortactuallyfelt like it did anything.. and in this case, signifcantly so!! It was a great day out. Unfortunately, I have far better things to spend $100k+ on.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_55243.jpg

Ended up with a 2010 Mazda 3 with 39k miles on it. It's been really well taken care of, the interior is pretty much new, and the exterior only has a couple paint scratches. So far I'm loving it.

Siliconemelons

Back when I was given some cash for my first car by my grand parents I wanted to borrow more to buy this 1969 fastback mustang that was on the corner- it was 8500 on the sign, pops said it was too much and they are just work and money pits.

Few years later, some dudeboughta 1969 v6 coupe from an old lady for his grandson, while the fatherboughthim a new one- the kid chose the new one and he was selling the old one.. 9k, again pops gave me the same shit etc etc.

At least a few times a month I bitch at him an mention how much the 69 mustangs are, a crap body no insides fastback regularly fetches 10k+ and restored number matching etc are over 100k... either one of those cars I had a chance at would be worth well over doubble...

I would love to do something like this on a 2013 style

Ford Mustang GT | eBay

I love the 1969 mustang look.

and damn nice GT-R :p was looking at the nismo juke and of cource wondered over to the GR-R section and watched some of the vids they have about the hand build motors etc...does yours have the builders name stamp plate on it?