What vehicle do you drive?

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,673
25,320
“Vegan leather” is so pathetic.. it is vinyl crap.. no one cares about cows, give me real leather. I want my car to smell like a 1970s Mercedes
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,833
90,792
“Vegan leather” is so pathetic.. it is vinyl crap.. no one cares about cows, give me real leather. I want my car to smell like a 1970s Mercedes
"Fine Corinthian leather..."

But you're right, I remember when I picked up my Caddy in 2018. First time I sat it in, and it smelled like a perfectly conditioned and worn in rawlings catching mitt. It was glorious. Since then (almost ten years ago now) the scent has faded some, and I find myself on an eternal quest for the leather cleaner/conditioner or spray that can bring that perfect scent back.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,673
25,320
"Fine Corinthian leather..."

But you're right, I remember when I picked up my Caddy in 2018. First time I sat it in, and it smelled like a perfectly conditioned and worn in rawlings catching mitt. It was glorious. Since then (almost ten years ago now) the scent has faded some, and I find myself on an eternal quest for the leather cleaner/conditioner or spray that can bring that perfect scent back.

Don’t know about the scent but the Volvo OEM leather care and cleaning kit is very good. It’s a cleaner and conditioner 2 bottles.
 

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,833
90,792
Don’t know about the scent but the Volvo OEM leather care and cleaning kit is very good. It’s a cleaner and conditioner 2 bottles.
I might have to give that a shot. I've been through a few cleaning products for it. One thing i have thought about but it would be a beating would be to deep clean and condition it like I used to do my hockey pads (I goaltended, so those huge leg biscuits). And that was traditional saddle soap followed up with a rub down in mink oil.