What would you rather?

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I'd rather nail the ugliest chick I know.

Here's one: You piss off some ancient tribal leader and he swaps your girlfriend's body with your mother's. You have to fuck one to reverse it. Who do you bone? Your sweet mother who's trapped in your girlfriend's body? Or the body of your girlfriend that is, in fact, your mother who will remember it?
Damn that is fucking good. I guess the girlfriend one in the moms body and just turn off the lights lol

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Damn that is fucking good. I guess the girlfriend one in the moms body and just turn off the lights lol
waiting for question god... way to ruin the thread did you NOT READ the rules?!!?

And id rather fuck the mom in your body.

Would you rather be snipped at the age of like 16 or take it up the ass with another male while using a 16 inch double sided dildo, while getting 2 girls 1 cup'd.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Definitely snipped.

Would you rather marry/date someone who is quite possibly the ugliest person on earth but has a unlimited amounts of money, or date someone who has no money but is ridiculously hot.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
For most of these I'd refuse and accept whatever the refusal consequences were.

As for the above I'd take the money and find a way to love her. LEt me think of a good one...

Would you rather spend a week falling into a bottomless pit, or spend a week sitting in a comically small sized seat on a plane with two fat sloppy dudes next to you.

I'm assuming you don't die after the week of falling. Falling sounds entertaining for a little bit at least.

Would you rather have your nose broken every month for a year or kicked in the nuts every time you bait for a year (like the amount of pain from a normal hit, not pro boxer).

P8P_sl

shitlord
Would you rather have your nose broken every month for a year or kicked in the nuts every time you bait for a year (like the amount of pain from a normal hit, not pro boxer).
by bait, i assume you mean masturbate...i'll choose that one because either i don't need to, or that's what gets me off anyways...

Would you rather live in a community completely oblivious to the outside world (like some jungle tribe on a tropical island or something) being unaffected by the rest of the world and essentially having everything you would ever need...or...be a pig farmer in a remote location of your choosing, but you'd get drunk off a moonshine quite often and at least once a month, you have sex with a pig.

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hands down I'd take seclusion from the outside world. Hell, that almost sounds promising...

Would you rather kill someone you knew to be innocent, or let someone you knew to be devastatingly terrible off the hook?

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Would you rather kill someone you knew to be innocent, or let someone you knew to be devastatingly terrible off the hook?
If you kill someone you know to be innocent, and you try to just move on after you do, you've effectively done both options. So might as well just go with option two; at least then you aren't the monster as well.

Would you rather be forced to eat steak until your stomach almost burst, every day, for a month; OR completely for go without food for two and a half weeks. (You get as much water as you want in both situations.)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Steak.

Would you rather quit the internet, or be forced to use internet explorer?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Steak.

Would you rather quit the internet, or be forced to use internet explorer?
I hate you so much right now... IE, could never give up my nets.

Would you rather have sex with 2girls1cup, as they do in the video, for life, or re-enact one man one jar?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Looks like im eating poop cause aint no jar going up my ass. Wakandan can always get a breath mint

Would you rather live forever and never be allowed to leave the state you live in or live only to 40 and have traveled everywhere.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like im eating poop cause aint no jar going up my ass. Wakandan can always get a breath mint

Would you rather live forever and never be allowed to leave the state you live in or live only to 40 and have traveled everywhere.
id rather live to 40 and been everywhere. For one life time i could live in the same state but forever is a long time and youd have to go crazy eventually.

Would you rather be blind or be crippled from the waist down?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I would rather be blind, I want my junk to continue to work, plus I'd get a free dog who is awesome.

Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
1 horse-sized duck. Would you rather go back in time and play EQ again for 1 year, be the same person you are today but get the "first time mmo high" back, or have sex with Kate Upton as much as you want for one week?

nate_sl

shitlord
Would you rather go back in time and play EQ again for 1 year, be the same person you are today but get the "first time mmo high" back, or have sex with Kate Upton as much as you want for one week?
Who cares about sex with Kate Upton? I'd give both nuts to go back in time for another year of EQ.

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord
Betty or Veronica?

Betty absolutely loves you for who you are but you would probably both have to work your ass off to live.

Veronica being absolutely filthy rich but she's a whore.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Betty or Veronica?

Betty absolutely loves you for who you are but you would probably both have to work your ass off to live.

Veronica being absolutely filthy rich but she's a whore.
Veronica, I like filthy rich whores.

Would you rather take care of 10 cats for the rest of your life or have to forever care for your constantly pregnant whore of a sister's kids?