What would you rather?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Would you rather watch the ugliest couple you've ever seen in your life go at it for 1 hour, or take the worst beating of your life? Like as close as it can be without needing a hospital visit.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Would you rather watch the ugliest couple you've ever seen in your life go at it for 1 hour, or take the worst beating of your life? Like as close as it can be without needing a hospital visit.
I'd watch the ugliest couple... because uglies bump anyway.

Would you rather watch someone die in the most horrific fashion imaginable knowing it will benefit you financially (millions) or save their life knowing you will be in poverty/homeless for the rest of your days?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll watch them die and take the millions.

Would you rather give your dad a blowjob while he takes a shit; or give your mom a rimjob while she blows your uncle?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I'll watch them die and take the millions.

Would you rather give your dad a blowjob while he takes a shit; or give your mom a rimjob while she blows your uncle?
RJ my mom.

Would you rather have a manastone which worked in any zone (in kunark, velious, etc) or an undetectable version of MacroQuest?

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
RJ my mom.

Would you rather have a manastone which worked in any zone (in kunark, velious, etc) or an undetectable version of MacroQuest?
Manastone by far.

Would you rather give up cheese or give up the ability to drive any vehicle for transportation, legal or otherwise.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
RJ my mom.

I was in a group with a guy once and was complaining about mana. He handed me his Manastone, goes "use this and hand it back". I had never wanted more to just run for the hills, put him on ignore, and hope I didn't get reported.

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
Manastone by far.

Would you rather give up cheese or give up the ability to drive any vehicle for transportation, legal or otherwise.
would have to give up cheese I like driving way to much.

Would you rather get rear ended at every stop sign or 1 nasty car crash that takes your legs

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Rear ended at every stop sign, at least I can walk away.

Would you rather pee every time you stand up or poop every time you sit down?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pee, your asshole would get ridiculously chapped.

Would you rather be fat and handsome or ugly and fit?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
No such thing as fat and handsome.
Depends on how "fat" we're talking about here.

I'd take Kevin James "fat" and handsome

mtv_awards_070603_150_cbb.jpg

over

carrottop.jpg

Would you rather have the ability to teleport (yourself and anything/anyone you touch), but each time you do there is a small chance you vanish forever into the void...or have the ability to dominate anyones mind, but each time you do their is an equal chance you go padded cell insane and lose your ability?

mtv_awards_070603_150_cbb.jpg

carrottop.jpg

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
dominate.

Would you rather, for the rest of your life, wear a hat made out of brains or have a brain made out of hats?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Dominate mind (ignoring wtf brain hat question)

The ultimate would you rather: live forever on a deserted island with a mermaid or reverse mermaid (bottom half human, top half fish)?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
dominate.

Would you rather, for the rest of your life, wear a hat made out of brains or have a brain made out of hats?
Since this was first I'll go with this one.

Hat made of brains. You would die with a brain made of hats.

Would you rather have legs as long as your fingers or fingers as long as your legs?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Legs as long as fingers!

Would you rather dig up Phyllis Diller's corpse and eat her maggot infested cunt for three hours or let an HIV+ faggot fuck you in the ass and then shit in your mouth?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Since you already asked that question, so neither.

Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour?

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since you already asked that question, so neither.

Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour?
I would have to fly.

Would you rather stick a toothpick underneath your big toe and kick a wall as hard as you can or bite down on a metal file and pull it out from between your teeth?