What would you rather?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would have to fly.

Would you rather stick a toothpick underneath your big toe and kick a wall as hard as you can or bite down on a metal file and pull it out from between your teeth?
Nail file to the teeth.

Would you rather lick Snooki's snatch, or fuck Nancy Pelosi in the pooper?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Since you already asked that question, so neither.

Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour?
Lol. You're such a faggot!!

Neither. /thread

(Thanks for the infraction for my messing with this goldmine of a thread. I can't believe what a shitfest this place is with all the new cocksucking faggot moderators.)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As someone who's had a toothpick go through their foot...I'd still rather do that then the file to the teeth, fuck that sounds bad.

And I'd lick Snooki's snatch.

Would you rather crap a softball or pee a marble?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nail file to the teeth.

Would you rather lick Snooki's snatch, or fuck Nancy Pelosi in the pooper?
Lick Snooki's snatch. Pelosi is unclean.

Would you rather watch aychamo bitch more or have your testicles used as a chew toy by a great white shark.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Sure I'd watch him bitch more!

Would you rather rub off both nipples completely with sandpaper or pull out 1 eyeball of your own with your hands?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
As someone who's had a toothpick go through their foot...I'd still rather do that then the file to the teeth, fuck that sounds bad.

And I'd lick Snooki's snatch.

Would you rather crap a softball or pee a marble?
Having passed a BB sized kidney stone, I would rather shit out a softball every day than try to piss out a marble.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Having passed a BB sized kidney stone, I would rather shit out a softball every day than try to piss out a marble.
I would rather that you actually follow the rules of the thread.

Sure I'd watch him bitch more!

Would you rather rub off both nipples completely with sandpaper or pull out 1 eyeball of your own with your hands?
Give me the sandpaper.

Would you rather be a boy named Sue or eat an entire shoe?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Johnny cash's buttjuice dripped over a smoked tritip. Would you rather date The Swamp Donkey or Ravven?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
2 bats please

Would you rather live 500 years but be stuck in middle management and never advance, or live 70 years with the success/money/notoriety of Bill Gates in your profession?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
70 Years, madd bitches.

Would you rather stick a q-tip broken in half (hard end) into your dick hole or get your dick stuck in a drain for 6 hours?

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Q-tip in the dick hole, would much rather get that dick pain over with quickly, fuck having my dick stuck in a drain for 6 hours.

Would you rather take Bailey Jay's rock hard cock in the ass for an hour, or fuck a woman with full blown AIDS in every hole for a full day?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
How the fuck do you get your dick stuck in a drain? My drain is like 9 inches deep, unless I was trying to intentionally fuck it, that shit wouldn't work. And if I'm
hard for that noise, I deserved what came next.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Q-tip in the dick hole, would much rather get that dick pain over with quickly, fuck having my dick stuck in a drain for 6 hours.

Would you rather take Bailey Jay's rock hard cock in the ass for an hour, or fuck a woman with full blown AIDS in every hole for a full day?
Bailey Jay's cock.

Would you rather watch your entire family be killed, or kill one person you love?

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kill one person I love. ( I love "most" of my family ).

Would you rather give up cheese (for the rest of your life), or give or give up getting bj's the rest of your life.

caramon13_sl

shitlord
I'd rather give up bj's...

Would you rather die on a date of your choosing (within the normal human lifespan of a max of 115 years old) but have to completely change your life today or know the day you die but be unable to prevent it and continue doing whatever?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
The day I die. Fuck living to be 115. It's tomorrow.

Death by Snu-snu tomorrow or be involuntarily celibate for the next 10 years.