Whats rustling your jimmies?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You're bound to read one of his dipshit status updates that will be so tumor-inducing that you will forced to comment on his stupidity which will inevitably spiral into you arguing with him. And remember: Arguing with a moron is like wrestling with a pig... the pig will like it and you'll just get dirty.

My advice to you is to remove him from your newsfeed before you end up going full retard with this shitstick.
Retarded similes like the one used here.

rrr_img_45578.jpg

Silver Knight of the Realm
Keep forgetting that I'm not seeing anyone, bros. Keep expecting it to be the most recent failure when I get a text or call, totes disappoint when it's not her. Jimmies rustled every time. Then feels.

rrr_img_46067.jpg

Desmas_sl

shitlord
Video game isn't even released yet and the developer is already giving us details about the first DLC and season pass, and pre order bonus and limited edition exclusivities... why can' they just include the first DLC with the release? Fuck. That. Shit!

I'm going to piratebay your game greedy fucks.
FUCK YOU ____________ (insert game developer name, in this case ubisoft)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Video game isn't even released yet and the developer is already giving us details about the first DLC and season pass, and pre order bonus and limited edition exclusivities... why can' they just include the first DLC with the release? Fuck. That. Shit!

I hear ya, brother. Big video game companies nowadays rustle my jimmies in general. The rehashed games they produce (i.e turning first person shooters into Madden), the nickle-and-dime shit they like to pull, the incomplete content, it all boils my mutton. This is the reason I don't buy new releases of "big" games anymore; I wait 6 - 8 months get the super ultra game of the year golden deluxe edition for 5 bucks on Steam. I can't remember the last time I paid more than 20 dollars for a game, actually.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

This is really only annoying if you don't think the game without DLC was worth the purchase. I can't really fault developers for making more content and charging for it. It's when the DLC is features or content that should have been in the base game, that I have a problem with.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
the purpose of this DLC allows you to play the content that was deliberately cut out from the main storyline.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
People who live shit lives with no regret but then when they come into legal trouble they accept God into their lives and become those preachy fucks.

Skanks who get mad when I holler at them when they are wearing a tiny dress when going out.