Whats rustling your jimmies?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
The purchase of this DLC allows you to fire your secondary weapon!
x100,000 this

The purchase of this DLC allows you to open doors to progress through the game! Get it now and revolutionize the way you play this stupid overpriced bullshit!

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Fantasy football is rustling my jimmies something fierce lately.
This. Something about the league this year just doesn't make sense. It seems like theres too many receivers on each team, and its hard to tell which rb is going to be used for yardage vs. goal line. My kicker has scored more points than my #2 RB and WR in one of my leagues.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's been heading that direction for almost 10 years now bro. The last year I played, about 6 years ago, it basically came down to who managed to pick a stud RB, a decent QB and guessed right on which WR would go off week to week. We had a 10 team league and only about 4 RBs worth having.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been playing fantasy football for almost 15 years now and it was best described to me by a guy running my long standing keeper league who's been playing longer than me. "Fantasy football is mostly luck"

The prevalence of low sodium soy sauce rustles my jimmies. Many Chinese/sushi joints are making it the default available soy now and you have to ask for normal. The shit isn't fucking healthy in the first place, enjoy it at full strength flavor.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
SsOjwwr.jpg

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
^ Is it because she has her dog with her or because she's sitting right in front of you with a ton of empty seats?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Cute chicks with nipple piercings, ruins a beautiful fucking thing. Also any girl with a belly button ring over the age of 30 (excluding the wife).

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stepping in dog shit in someone elses yard, who THEN warns you to watch out for dog shit.

EFFECTIVELY FUCKING RUSTLED.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Nipple rings look sexy with the right girl/rack. If nothing else i think of nipple rings as an indication of a really great lay. Never banged a girl with nipple rings so I could be wrong.

Now for the rustling. When im taking a shit and start to wipe i have to move forward on the toilet seat to get access which causes my johnson to stick out over the front of the toilet seat. 50% of the time this motion cause a little pee to push out and onto the floor. I have completely no control over it and my bladder feels completely empty. fucking rustled.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Low flow toilets rustle my jimmies. It's like flipping a coin to see if my turd will flush or not.