Whats rustling your jimmies?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
People that let their dogs jump all over you. I love dogs but people need to control the fucking things. Only assholes let their dog jump all over you without yelling at them or putting them away. Usually the same fucks that have out of control kids.

I do in home construction estimates. People usually ask me if I'm " okay with dogs." Which I always answer yes because I do love dogs. Every once in awhile that will happen and around the corners comes a mean fucking Rottweiler, jumping all over me and acting belligerent. I want to tell them," I like most dogs but yours is an asshole, get it the fuck away from me." But I can't without fucking up the potential sale.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
- All Politicians.

- All the morons in this country who are either: A) apathetic and do nothing to remove the scum or B) vote for the fuck-wads because they're complete fucking idiots (hi2u most Democrats).

- Zealous Churchies trying to push their views onto everyone else.

- Everyone else who drives - which is poorly.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Chicks dress like dudes all the time and no one cares... but I put on a dress and people lose their mind.

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
People that say "You're starting to piss me off." I've never been intimidated by anyone saying it ever. If Bruce Banner said it to me I'd probably back off, that's about all.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
When would they have time to rob the place?

People usually ask me if I'm " okay with dogs." Which I always answer yes because I do love dogs. Every once in awhile that will happen and around the corners comes a mean fucking Rottweiler, jumping all over me and acting belligerent. I want to tell them," I like most dogs but yours is an asshole, get it the fuck away from me." But I can't without fucking up the potential sale.
We have a customer that has 3 pure rottweilers. I'm a big dude, but those dogs fucking scare me.

Sgt A. Capwn_sl

shitlord
I know several people who do and they all say it's because they go to fires and rob half the place as they are inside. Idk if that's his reason but would be my guess
I'm a volunteer fireman where I live and I couldn't fathom doing that just if because I'm worried about not getting burned up in the fire. I go in, put water on the fire and get the fuck out. Shit, when we're doing what's called overhaul (pulling out shit so it doesn't rekindle), there's so many people around that I'm sure you couldn't get away with it. Then again, I'm there on what is that persons most likely worst day of their lives and stealing from them isn't high on my list of priorities. I've heard of it happening in places like LA and NYC but that's about it and in smaller localities, ALS (Advanced Life Support, ie Paramedics) stealing morphine from the drug box on the rig.

start dating a chick and she wants to drag you to church because 'it really helped her straighten out her life', girl, first you just told me you used to be a whore, second I haven't done fucked up shit that I need to go repent for. buh-bye.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Must be a Bill Burr kind of night. I just happened to have watched that earlier.

Video semi related to thread in some parts.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I'm a volunteer fireman where I live and I couldn't fathom doing that just if because I'm worried about not getting burned up in the fire. I go in, put water on the fire and get the fuck out. Shit, when we're doing what's called overhaul (pulling out shit so it doesn't rekindle), there's so many people around that I'm sure you couldn't get away with it. Then again, I'm there on what is that persons most likely worst day of their lives and stealing from them isn't high on my list of priorities. I've heard of it happening in places like LA and NYC but that's about it and in smaller localities, ALS (Advanced Life Support, ie Paramedics) stealing morphine from the drug box on the rig.
I live in NYC so yeah that's I guess why I heard it

Bane_sl

shitlord
Cops.

Cops on construction details that do nothing but fuck up work that should be getting done.

Cops that put bumper stickers on their cars saying "Local Details need POLICE, not inexperienced civilians", then bitch about pay when they cleared $165k last year. Half of which was made while on "detail" which is short for just fucking standing around.

The cable guy who can't solve internet issues and tell me bunch of technical bullshit jargon to explain why it doesn't work.

Jaded_sl

shitlord
People who give me that "whatever" look when I ask for something gluten free. I'm not a full blown Celiac thank god nor am I self diagnosed... but seriously fuck you if you do that. I was diagnosed after I quit playing WoW for six years. I went from 210 (6'2") to 315 pounds over those years and ate like complete shit. Then for no reason i started dropping weight and having liquid shits... in four months time i was 190 lbs...

Gluten makes my body attack the cillia that absorbs the nutrients from food. Over time if I eat wheat they all but disappear and i can easily see something with wheat 2 hours after ingestion.

And seriously try not eating wheat... its in fucking everything. EVERYTHING. I basically cant eat anything that has been altered by the hand of man and going out to eat is typically a salad or fish...

So yeah the asshole who rolls his eyes at me when i ask for a gluten free menu or ask if its gluten free.... rustles the fuck out of jimmies. I mean RUSTLES them hardcore. Enjoy your fucking sushi with Soy sauce you fuck... i cant even have soy sauce and the odds the god damn seaweed is cut with wheat is about 50/50....

Damn it WoW.

Sajko_sl

shitlord
People who give me that "whatever" look when I ask for something gluten free. I'm not a full blown Celiac thank god nor am I self diagnosed... but seriously fuck you if you do that. I was diagnosed after I quit playing WoW for six years. I went from 210 (6'2") to 315 pounds over those years and ate like complete shit. Then for no reason i started dropping weight and having liquid shits... in four months time i was 190 lbs...

Gluten makes my body attack the cillia that absorbs the nutrients from food. Over time if I eat wheat they all but disappear and i can easily see something with wheat 2 hours after ingestion.

And seriously try not eating wheat... its in fucking everything. EVERYTHING. I basically cant eat anything that has been altered by the hand of man and going out to eat is typically a salad or fish...

So yeah the asshole who rolls his eyes at me when i ask for a gluten free menu or ask if its gluten free.... rustles the fuck out of jimmies. I mean RUSTLES them hardcore. Enjoy your fucking sushi with Soy sauce you fuck... i cant even have soy sauce and the odds the god damn seaweed is cut with wheat is about 50/50....

Damn it WoW.
That sucks balls!
I just spent 4 months in Australia and I was really impressed with how much gluten free alternatives they had compared to back home (Sweden).

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I had someone tell me Sandy Hook was faked today. Yup. They believe it was faked and that "nobody knows any of the supposed families." Their source was YouTube. It was so stupid I didn't even bother responding. Anybody that dumb...

Stoner talk. I fuckking hate pot heads and their retarded stoner talk. Retards who believe you can cure any cancer by smoking enough weed, but the government doesn't allow it bc it wants us to all be sick.

Chiropractors who advertise with bullshit like "oh, all your life's problems are due to 'spinal malalignment' and other fucking retarded disproven shit.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had someone tell me Sandy Hook was faked today. Yup. They believe it was faked and that "nobody knows any of the supposed families." Their source was YouTube. It was so stupid I didn't even bother responding. Anybody that dumb...

Stoner talk. I fuckking hate pot heads and their retarded stoner talk. Retards who believe you can cure any cancer by smoking enough weed, but the government doesn't allow it bc it wants us to all be sick.

Chiropractors who advertise with bullshit like "oh, all your life's problems are due to 'spinal malalignment' and other fucking retarded disproven shit.
Yeah, potheads kinda rustle me too.

fUSAMPy.jpg