Whats rustling your jimmies?

nuday

Golden Squire
ADHD is grossly over diagnosed for various reasons, but that doesn't mean the disorder itself is fake.
I agree with this. I don't feel like ADHD is fake, I just think that it needs some serious testing before it gets tagged on a kid. In a school system, labeling a kid with any sort of IEP can really derail the course of their education.

Memes that are used well beyond their expiration date.
tHZWH0q.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What rustles my jimmies are people who think good memes should expire.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
People that start off their post or thread with the word "So".

"So, I was out with a friend today....."

"So, I'm thinking of cutting off my balls...."

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Idiots who use oxymorons or redundancies.

But, in all seriousness, old Asian women drivers rustle my jimmies. It's like the trifecta of bad. Old. Asian. Women.

Are you using ice and compression for it? Any anti-inflammatories? What about cortisone shots?
I bought a patellar brace (the one that goes right under your knee and around), icing daily, and had a cortisone shot a few months ago. I hadn't tried other anti-inflammatories though. I have switched to doing some biking now and it's feeling better. I need to face the facts that I'm getting old at 33 and need to slow down some. That brace helped a lot though. Worth its weight in gold.

Bane_sl

shitlord
I bought a patellar brace (the one that goes right under your knee and around), icing daily, and had a cortisone shot a few months ago. I hadn't tried other anti-inflammatories though. I have switched to doing some biking now and it's feeling better. I need to face the facts that I'm getting old at 33 and need to slow down some. That brace helped a lot though. Worth its weight in gold.
WTF, you're old at 33? Funny, I STARTED racing in the last 12 months and have only gotten better/stronger/more fit while training harder than I did as a teenager. Running 3 consecutive races these last few weekends and final one next weekend. Just a matter of training and support in the right combination. Nothing says you just don't get better at any certain age.

Currently rustling my jimmies: People who use "loyalty" as blackmail to get what they want, not realizing that's completely the opposite of being loyal.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
My jimmies are rustled when I go to the fridge before work on a monday expecting my leftovers to be there for my lunch, when I soon realize someone else has taken said leftovers as they left before me.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Jimmies rustled on account of feeling old. Sucks when you go to a bar you used to love in college and sit there looking around going ''Look at all these young hipster faggots.'' I had to admit being oldandand a former hipster faggot all in one very painful realization.

Brad2770

My upstairs neighbor left their patio storage door open, so with the cold front blowing in, the door is swinging back and forth against the railing vibrating throughout my apartment. Banged on their door with no success of waking them. I doubt I will be asleep any time soon....

Taloo_sl

shitlord
My upstairs neighbor left their patio storage door open, so with the cold front blowing in, the door is swinging back and forth against the railing vibrating throughout my apartment. Banged on their door with no success of waking them. I doubt I will be asleep any time soon....
Pussies who can't/won't climb onto their upstairs neighbors balcony.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Iwouldbe offended, but I think you're kind of old, so I'm not that rustled.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
People who can't drive within a few kmh/mph of their cruising speed consistently. Some cunt in a Golf passed me on the highway five fucking times (I was doing 130km/h, on the nose) and then proceeded to immediately slow down once she changed back in to the lane I was in last weekend. Came very close to running her off the road. With her it's not like she was going up and down a little bit. She was literally passing me at 140-150 km/h, then upon changing back in to my lane she'd slow down to 120.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate those people too Eomer. I was driving the work truck around the other day and I was passed 3 times by the same vehicle, who was in such a damn hurry to go nowhere obviously.

Today a customer called my boss and said that when I was in their house last week I said "Stupid mexicans". I know for a fact that I did not say this, but it's his (white) maids word against mine. I work with 4 mexicans on a daily basis, and every one of them has atleast 3 years more experience than I do. And they buy me lunch when we work together.
Anyways, he's a lawyer, and threatened a lawsuit. I don't think he has a leg to stand on, but we're doing work for free anyways. Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Customers that always come in here with a stick all the way up their ass, treat me like shit, blame me for stuff 100% out of my control, and also lie about wtf their problem is. Rustle Level: 4