Whats rustling your jimmies?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
waiting for a dollar pop in front of mcdonald cashier. new cashier station opens. some old man and a little girl gets in the new line. when it was little girl's turn, i stepped in and took over her place cuz she was too small to be noticed. her dad came over and asked for new toy and then turned to me and said you realize there is a little girl behind you? i said, "yeah, i know she is."

i rustled his jimmies.
should have said soon youll be behind her

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Another one happened to me today. I may have said it before, but people who don't put their shopping carts up at the grocery store rustle my jimmies.

I get done shopping, and I luck out in that the person who was in front of me had left, which meant I could pull straight through. (I always try to avoid backing up, especially in parking lots). But as I'm getting in the car, some lady comes over and puts the shopping cart in the empty space. I can see her looking around as she drops it off there. I assume she's looking around for a cart return and not to make sure no one is watching her be lazy. This is the only big grocery store in the area that doesn't have cart return corrals taking up parking spaces, but when those aren't available, that doesn't mean you just leave the fucking carts out there. It means you take them back up to the front of the damned store!

So I get out and make some loud comments about how she needn't worry about the cart I'll put it up for her. She didn't look at me though, so I am unsatisfied. I consider leaving the cart behind her car, but alas, the bitch pulls forward. Proving she is aware of and likes that particular maneuver too. By the time I get back, there is another cart in that space and another guy is dropping off a second one. I make some more loud comments that I can't remember, but the guy studiously ignores me, and he also pulls forward through an empty parking space. My daughter makes a comment that it's like a hyrda. Vut off one head and two grow in is place, so I give up.

I'm pretty sure these fucks were part of the anti smoking brigade and not happy with the way I'm calling them out in this thread for hiding behind a lame littering argument. Now that I've had a chance to think it over, I know what I wish I had done different. The last guy that left his cart right in front of my car happened to be in the next spot. So I should have rammed the cart and driven it into his car. I have a nice soft fiberglass bumper that bends and pops back into shape easily.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking hypocrite. Have no problem littering the streets with your used cigarette butts but get your panties in a bunch when someone does the same exact thing with a shopping cart.

dangler_sl

shitlord
Would you like to work at our school teaching English? Check out our site for more details..... Site isn't in English.

Save game then quit to desktop.. "Warning, any unsaved progress will be lost." save. save. save.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
His first mistake was not getting a mac. They just work and dont get virus
It also runs the bash shell natively, I actually had to explain that to a tier 2 Unix technician at one point...fuckin' eh. Fuckin' brandist for the sake of brand. Of course we all build our own, but if you're gonnapayfor an OS Windows 7 or MAC OSX.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fucking hypocrite. Have no problem littering the streets with your used cigarette butts but get your panties in a bunch when someone does the same exact thing with a shopping cart.
Slow you're roll. I never said I smoked.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Like Sam Jackson in Unbreakable I believe that somewhere out there is a being who is my opposite. A being that balances out the universe. A being with the super power to find the correct corner of a fitted sheet on the first try.

Every. Goddamn. Time.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Hospital has been calling me since Monday playing phone tag with myself and my mother, they get her often but not me.

Finally after 3 full days I talk to the lady and she needed to confirm I could cover the amount in cash needed up front for my MRI. She said privacy laws prevented her from asking my mother if I had the money.

Good thing that law was passed and 14 different phone tag calls to make sure I could cover the $1.35 needed up front.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Hospital has been calling me since Monday playing phone tag with myself and my mother, they get her often but not me.

Finally after 3 full days I talk to the lady and she needed to confirm I could cover the amount in cash needed up front for my MRI. She said privacy laws prevented her from asking my mother if I had the money.

Good thing that law was passed and 14 different phone tag calls to make sure I could cover the $1.35 needed up front.
Let us know if you can't cover the $1.35. I'm sure this community can band together and raise a few X-Boxes for you.

Here's a picture i created showing why my work's hierarchy rustles my jimbobs

6sNvkl8.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Let us know if you can't cover the $1.35. I'm sure this community can band together and raise a few X-Boxes for you.
They cancelled it now on short notice. Doesn't matter. THe only real 2 options are sit here and wait and see if MS develops in the future (I'm 110% sure it's not MS) if not that's how they confirm it's ADEM. Even one of the 14 Dr.'s said to go home and live life and see if you get better or start to look like someone with MS and save the aggravation.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm pretty sure that if he's going to ask the community for assistance, we need tits up front. Just sayin'... Rules are rules.