Whats rustling your jimmies?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Because if you ask for X sanwich they ask if you want the meal. It's a no win situation.

Borzak

I saw a big fat person in a mobility scooter at a shopping mall yesterday. It was in an aisle where there wasn't much room.

Fatty on scooter has her nose in the air, as we are all expected to clear a path. I know I did a major roll of the eyes as she motored past.

~ Do we have a "things that make you roll you eyes" thread? - just kidding
I go and pick up macaorni and spill it and laugh when they can't get the scooter to go over it.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
"I want a number 4...just the sandwich"
Fuck, just say the name of sandwich, it is fewer syllables and won't make me void out my selection of "number 4"
"I want a sandwich" - ok fucko, which one?
"Bacon and cheese" - ok dipshit, bacon and cheese on a biscuit, sourdough, croissant, or wrap? fuck, stop wasting my time and get the fuck out.
Get a real job.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its that time of year. People's kids, grand kids, cousins, whatevers are graduating. They are all over Facebook with middle schoolers graduating to high school, elementary schoolers graduating to middle school, kindergarteners graduating to elementary school, and I even saw someone having a "pre K" graduation. Why don't they just have a graduation for every class in every grade every year and completely strip the concept of graduation of all meaning?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
So a couple nights ago one of my cashiers had a seizure on the front-end. It was around 4am so there were no customers and only 3 cashiers and me. I had two of them getting trash and wiping down registers. I hear one of the girls yelling that "Molly" is having a seizure so I run over to clear the area and call an ambulance. She goes to the hospital everything is ok blah blah.

Well "Molly" comes into the store last night asking where her wallet is. Being the first on scene she asks me and I tell her the truth that I know nothing about it. So I get my manager and we look at the tape, come to find out the cashier with "Molly" didnt even yell for like 60 seconds. The fucking shitbag fucking bends down and steals the girls wallet while she is having a fucking seizure. Oh, out of the goodness of their heart they pick up the girls glasses and puts them on the register. Jesus christ I hate people

tl;dr People are fucking scum.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Doom date prophets , you want to make a doom date prophecy ? Excellent , you wrong ? You lose a finger for each wrong prophecy. That should shut up some of the more pernicious dipshits , except the ones that can afford someone to wipe their asses for them.

Borzak

Where are you hanging out that you hear dooms day prohets? I assume you men on the net but I've never seen one besides possibly a thread here by Lumie.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Where are you hanging out that you hear dooms day prohets? I assume you men on the net but I've never seen one besides possibly a thread here by Lumie.
The internets is a big place and not everyone has the same interests.
One of my hobbies is disaster investing , as in your failing state is paying for my retirement.
So invariably one finds numerous references to "prophesies" even in the most mainstream comment sections.
I can't beat the quants in response time , or the dark pools for liquidity , or interest free loans and seemingly unlimited bailout for bad bets.
However if I can snap up a few bucks here and there doing some four horseman type investing , it makes me happy.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Pretty women in cheap clothes. Dollar store tights, ill-fitting skirts and bad, squeaky shoes comprise the wardrobes of 90% of the hot women on this planet. Cheap clothes themselves are bad; hotness utterly wasted on trailer trash shit.

Borzak

Math, even tho I work in an engineering related field and listed on our company website as in the engineering department I suck at most of it. I took almost no math in high school before I dropped out. I'm good at practical geometry and that's it.

I'm having to rehash algebra and totally learn calculus to pass a test at the end of the month. Blah. The good news is that I have all the questions and answers out of the test pool and it's multiple choise, but still rustled.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Some asshole riding his bike at a pedestrian crossing was pointing at the pedestrian crossing sign and giving me dirty looks as I drove by today and didn't yield to him. Fucking douchebag needs to get off his bike and walk beside it if he wants to have the same rights as pedestrians.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
manufactuers with shitty quality control who skip on like 1/100th of a penny when it comes to parts which leads to their product being shitty and breaking and becoming useless for the smallest of reasons.

power button on my galaxy s2 decided to take a shit and become worn out

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every smart phone (Androids) I've owned has had buttons wear out. You ever think that maybe locking and unlocking the phone repeatedly with that button might be the issue?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cox customer service. Is it too much to ask to train employees to know fucking more then I do about their product? I am missing quite a few channels on my program guide and they will not show up. I can go to them manually but not by using the guide. Instead of just letting me take the damn thing to a service center and exchange it for a working one they decide that scheduling a tech to actually come to the fucking house and fiddle with it is a better solution since me rebooting it and them rebooting it didn't fix the problem.

joz123

Potato del Grande
So costco has 2 different frozen coffee drinks. Latte Freeze and Mocha Freeze. Latte has no chocolate and mocha does. I order Latte Freeze cause I don't want chocolate. Every damn time they ask if I want chocolate in it. Why have 2 different drinks if the cashier is gonna be a retard each time and ask the same stupid ass question? If I want chocolate I'll order the MOCHA freeze.