Whats rustling your jimmies?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So costco has 2 different frozen coffee drinks. Latte Freeze and Mocha Freeze. Latte has no chocolate and mocha does. I order Latte Freeze cause I don't want chocolate. Every damn time they ask if I want chocolate in it. Why have 2 different drinks if the cashier is gonna be a retard each time and ask the same stupid ass question? If I want chocolate I'll order the MOCHA freeze.
Wow, I thought I was the only person who had this problem.

Siliconemelons

They are trained to serve to the lowest denominator of customer, not someone who has logic or actually knows what they want.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Same with me, I've never liked eggs ( there's a story behind that )

Anyway I don't like eggs, there's been times where getting breakfast at McDonalds has been necessary. I ask for the Sausage McMuffin - without the egg. There is supposed to be 2 versions one with and one without egg.

Almost every time I get to the table and its the egg version.

No biggie, I just open it up and take the egg out, but it's just wasteful.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Old people who sit around naked and talk to one another in the men's locker room of gyms. I just got off work dude, I'm trying to change into workout clothes and get my lift in. I don't want to fucking stand right next to your naked ass while you strike up a conversation.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They are trained to serve to the lowest denominator of customer, not someone who has logic or actually knows what they want.
It's likely that the server's jimmies are often rustled by people who order a Latte and then bring it back because it isn't Mocha. It's easier just to ask.

It's a Jimmy Loop.

Turgur_sl

shitlord
Old people who sit around naked and talk to one another in the men's locker room of gyms. I just got off work dude, I'm trying to change into workout clothes and get my lift in. I don't want to fucking stand right next to your naked ass while you strike up a conversation.
Fucking three days ago I walk into my gym's locker room at 3 a.m. to some dude sitting there, butt naked, blow drying his balls. Needless to say, it ruined my day.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I got a new cell phone number 6 years ago.

The previous persons debt collectors are still harassing me to this day. I have a silent ring tone group I add them to every time a new one starts in but FML.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You would think in that 6 years you would just pay for a new number and be done with it. I think it was $15 with my cell phone company.

soccer moms and old women taking wide turns in their fucking Chrysler Sebrings. Hey dumbasses, YOU DONT NEED TO JERK YOUR CAR LEFT TO INITIATE A RIGHT TURN

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
soccer moms and old women taking wide turns in their fucking Chrysler Sebrings. Hey dumbasses, YOU DONT NEED TO JERK YOUR CAR LEFT TO INITIATE A RIGHT TURN
Hahaha I did this when I was 15 and had my learners permit because I had primarily observed the school bus driver. Obviously you do swing out in a 60ft long bus. My mom was like "WTF YOU ARE GOING TO HIT PEOPLE, STOP DOING THAT"

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

The previous persons debt collectors are still harassing me to this day. I have a silent ring tone group I add them to every time a new one starts in but FML.
Guy who used to have my number was a drug dealer. Much more entertaining. I'm kinda surprised no one has ever called me back and asked why I didn't meet them. Probably assuming I got busted on the way or something.

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Few solutions:

1) If youreallywant to get rid of it all, call the cell company and explain. Ask them to notify you when anewexchange becomes available (or is) and switch then. Of course, new number woes...
2) The best thing to do for individual agencies is very quickly state 'my name is blah, new phone number, do not call me again thank you' and you will be set. If the particular account moves to a new agency, you will go through it again. But this leads me into number 3...
3) If they contact you outside of 8AM-9PM (for the time zone of your number), call a lawyer and make a quick grand. No agency should be contacting you outside those hours, make them pay.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
stupid fucking mongoloid harley riders with loud ass pipes that wear hearing protection
New Harley electric motorcycle announced last week. Just thing of all the Harley riders that are going to die now because their loud pipes will no longer save lives.

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
I usually end up going to the gym while the old people are there so the excessive nudity no longer bothers me. I just look at the floor and try not to make eye contact with them or their penis. There was a situation from about a year ago that weirded me out though. I walked into the locker room to drop off my gym bag in my locker before heading upstairs for my workout. Across from me was a naked Asian dude who looked like Ken Jeong. He was slowly spinning around in front of his locker taking great care to dry his balls off with his towel. I thought nothing of it and locked my locker and ran upstairs. After a 45 minute workout I decided to use the gym's pool to swim a few laps for my cool down so I ran back downstairs to change into my trunks. I walked into the locker room and the Asian guy was still in the same position, spinning and drying his balls. It looked as though he had never left that position during my workout. I wasn't sure if I should report him since now the locker room was full of children and his ball drying was more vigorous.