Whats rustling your jimmies?

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I live on the third floor, both of the places below me have smokers. I'm a non smoker - who sit out on their balcony(s) when they smoke - to stop stinking out their places.

And right now it's 5:20 am I'm up early for work. I am just about to have some breakfast, I think I can open the balcony sliding door to let in some fresh air. Nope! one of the fuckers is out there having a morning smoke.

It took a few minutes for me to realise as I had a few more things to do in the kitchen, now that I've smelt the smell and closed the door it's too late and the smell is all through my place.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
People with LinkedIn profiles with all lowercase letters for their name.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I live on the third floor, both of the places below me have smokers. I'm a non smoker - who sit out on their balcony(s) when they smoke - to stop stinking out their places.

And right now it's 5:20 am I'm up early for work. I am just about to have some breakfast, I think I can open the balcony sliding door to let in some fresh air. Nope! one of the fuckers is out there having a morning smoke.

It took a few minutes for me to realise as I had a few more things to do in the kitchen, now that I've smelt the smell and closed the door it's too late and the smell is all through my place.
Is this your neighbour?

rrr_img_79761.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
David Richard Wilson is rustling my jimmies today.

Man charged with raping baby, girl who now have HIV | News - Home

He raped a 23 month old and a 14 year old and gave them both aids, herpes, and chlamydia. Oh and he knocked up the 14 year old.

On a related note, my jimmies are also rustled that we have to have a crime called SUPER aggravated sexual assault of a child. For some people, the regular sized aggravated sexual assault of a child just don't cut it.

And finally, I'm rustled that SUPER aggravated sexual assault of a child doesn't carry the death penalty. Oh well, this guy might get it anyway since he gave 2 (3 if the baby is born) people an incurable fatal disease.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
OK, fine, but in infants? I think the clap could kill the infant.

So wait, are you telling me that fucking someone when you know you have aids and don't tell them isn't considered attempted murder anymore?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
OK, fine, but in infants? I think the clap could kill the infant.

So wait, are you telling me that fucking someone when you know you have aids and don't tell them isn't considered attempted murder anymore?
Law might catch up with medical science at some point, who knows. As it is, those who stay in treatment live full lives. Compliance is key.

Back to how we want to murder child molesters.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Law might catch up with medical science at some point, who knows. As it is, those who stay in treatment live full lives. Compliance is key.

Back to how we want to murder child molesters.
If we don't get them, inmates will. I agree though all should be lined up and shot when we have 100% evidence of guilt.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Do not care. Send that fucker to syria and let isis deal with him.and you will save money and time.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How can you afford diapers if you cannot afford a crap lcd? Do we make a charity fundraiser?
biggrin.png

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
David Richard Wilson is rustling my jimmies today.

Man charged with raping baby, girl who now have HIV | News - Home

He raped a 23 month old and a 14 year old and gave them both aids, herpes, and chlamydia. Oh and he knocked up the 14 year old.

On a related note, my jimmies are also rustled that we have to have a crime called SUPER aggravated sexual assault of a child. For some people, the regular sized aggravated sexual assault of a child just don't cut it.

And finally, I'm rustled that SUPER aggravated sexual assault of a child doesn't carry the death penalty. Oh well, this guy might get it anyway since he gave 2 (3 if the baby is born) people an incurable fatal disease.
I'd pull the switch on this fucker myself. Matter fact it would be like a fuckin disco in the damn chamber by the time I am done with him. What the fuck is wrong with people!

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I'd pull the switch on this fucker myself. Matter fact it would be like a fuckin disco in the damn chamber by the time I am done with him. What the fuck is wrong with people!
This is the part where Gavinrod tries to explain how this guy isn't a sociopath.