Whats rustling your jimmies?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You gotta say it in Spanish.

Also, tomatoes are nutritious and taste very good. You should eat them.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Someone dug a goddamn hole in the field I walk my dog in. Was dark this morning and I almost broke my ankle. It's swollen and hurts like hell.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
XDA Developers and their absolute shit layout

rrr_img_79285.jpg

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Two rustles this morning.

1) saw a hipster riding a unicycle around campus
2) a lady went out of her way to hit the handicap button to open a door when she had a free hand that is capable of manually opening one

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Downloaded, from youtube, a couple of songs but there is one always gets an error...even if i use different videos from the same song. WTF?!?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
2) a lady went out of her way to hit the handicap button to open a door when she had a free hand that is capable of manually opening one
Actually, that reminds me of a frequent rustler: doors with the handicap motor on them are often much more difficult to open manually than they otherwise would be. Every now and then you're expecting to just shoulder/elbow the door open, and the fucking thing barely budges and you look like an asshole running in to a door.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Actually, that reminds me of a frequent rustler: doors with the handicap motor on them are often much more difficult to open manually than they otherwise would be. Every now and then you're expecting to just shoulder/elbow the door open, and the fucking thing barely budges and you look like an asshole running in to a door.
Shitty installation is what that is. It may be different in the Great White North, but it isn't supposed to take more than 5 pounds of force to open a door, specifically because people with handicaps and/or wheelchairs need to be able to open them. The presence of an auto operator doesn't change that requirement unless there is a motion/floor sensor that opens it for everyone.

Grats me having a shitty job where I have to know that
frown.png
Now I'm rustled.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shitty installation is what that is. It may be different in the Great White North, but it isn't supposed to take more than 5 pounds of force to open a door, specifically because people with handicaps and/or wheelchairs need to be able to open them. The presence of an auto operator doesn't change that requirement unless there is a motion/floor sensor that opens it for everyone.

frown.png
Now I'm rustled.
Job security mate. We all need doors.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

frown.png
Now I'm rustled.
My experiences down here in the south agree with eomer's. If there's a handicap button, somewhere around 75% of the time it will be harder to open. Probably 20% of the time its stiff enough that I have to break stride to get it open.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Waiting in line at the 7-11 to buy a $1 candy bar in cash, and getting stuck behind some mouth breather counting out change to buy hand-picked scratch-off lotto tickets.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Waiting in line at the 7-11 to buy a $1 candy bar in cash, and getting stuck behind some mouth breather counting out change to buy hand-picked scratch-off lotto tickets.
I am probably the worst person ever to pick lines in any supermarkets, 7-11's, any place where you have to wait in line to be attended.
Even if i pick a line with only 1 person holding 1 item, some problem shows up and i am stuck there for ages.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't agree with macing him, but that guy was clearly an asshole. He didn't even give the woman 10 seconds between walking up and interrupting her. If he had just waited behind her like a normal person, she probably would have been finished in under a minute.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
at least you didn't get maced

I've come close. I was stuck behind some black chick counting out change for a Swisher Sweet, and after a few minutes of her counting out nickels/dimes she realized she didn't have enough, at which point she chose a cheaper cigarillo and started her count all over again. I heaved a big sigh and rolled my eyes and the chick went Full Ferguson on my ass.