Whats rustling your jimmies?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Ordered a package from Amazon with free 2 day shipping, and it arrived the next morning. I didn't expect it so quickly so I wasn't around to answer the door, and I had to walk to the building next to mine to pick it up at the management office. FML.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
My jimmies are rustled because I would have to drive to Florida or Kentucky to find Dogfish Head 120 IPA, because of SC's retarded liquor laws. I can buy Everclear(95% abv) but not a beer that is over 17.5% abv. I suppose it is better than what we had before we popped the cap here in South Carolina. Still jimmies are rustled. KRA

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Wireless internet solutions. In rural Arkansas for the next 6-8 months to help my mom recover from surgery and her internet was $50/month with a 5gig cap. She didn't tell me and steam tore her plan a new asshole auto updating. Back dated to Verizon's apparent highest tier wireless plan at $80/10gig and only had to pay another $30 for the three gigs we went over. Ten fucking gigs a month is some retarded fucking horseshit. Watching a movie on Netflix is almost a fucking gig at the lowest setting. Trying to watch a stream on twitch at a setting high enough to figure out what the fucks going on is over a gig an hour. What's the fucking point in even having internet if you're afraid to fucking use it? Jimmies maximum rustled.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I spent over two years with a 10gb/month internet cap. Worst 2 years of my life. I had to strategically plan out what games, movies and tv I was going to download each month. I remember buying almost nothing but small indie games on steam during that time, because AAA titles run 10+ gigs to download nowadays and just one would blow my cap. One february I sacrificed a month of decent internet speeds by streaming the super bowl on a decent resolution.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
fucking piece of shit sites that have fucking videos on fucking autoplay. no one in the fucking world has ever gone "oh, I wish it was on autoplay" fuck those sites, fuck them with a fucking nailed up baseball bat.
why do I have to go to fucking ff config to change a setting

opiate82

Bronze Squire
So apparently the chick who owns grumpy cat has made $100 million dollars (or $2 million dollars) off that cat. It's not the fact that she has made that much money that rustles my jimmies, it is the fact that it is that easy to make $100 million dollars (or $2 million dollars) and I haven't figured out how to do it yet.Meet Grumpy Cat's Owner, Tabatha Bundesen - Business Insider

A news report that the Internet sensation known as Grumpy Cat has earned $100 million is "completely inaccurate," the cat's owner, Tabatha Bundesen, told The Huffington Post.

The British tabloid The Daily Express reported on Sunday that Grumpy Cat had earned 64 million British pounds, or roughly $100 million, for Bundesen.

Bundesen declined to comment on her cat's specific earnings. She said she is considering how and when to give a full interview to set the record straight.She said her TV deal with Lifetime likely meant she would provide additional details to that channel.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I went to Checkers because there is one near my apartment and I wanted Fried Mozzarella Sticks. I ordered some, and when I got to the window they didn't have Marinara sauce. I bit into one and it was Cheddar cheese. Day ruined.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I went to Checkers because there is one near my apartment and I wanted Fried Mozzarella Sticks. I ordered some, and when I got to the window they didn't have Marinara sauce. I bit into one and it was Cheddar cheese. Day ruined.
Only way that could be worse is if you tried to retreat into the bliss of after dinner mint to find it was cinnamon.
Terrible. I feel for you. I really do.

Quit Arby's to go to Bojangles for +14k, but 10hrs more per week salaried. The day before I worked at Arby's until 11pm because all the way to the end my managers were, I quote, "I want to watch football. You know I like to relax on the weekend." I show up at 9am to find out I'm supposed to be training 2hrs away, wtf not tell me? so I head there and afterwards am expected to work 2hrs at my new store. I get there and nobody is prepared to have me so I wait 30mins for gm to show up, pissed that I personally didn't call him before coming over. ??? I just started dude.
Anyway. Place looks like shit. GM sits me down and basically says he doesn't want some hot shot with a degree coming in and trying to mix things up. He has 12 employees that have been here for 10+ years and to stay out of their way. People will push my buttons; stay out of their way, let them get away with it, but not so much you'll get backed into a corner. Everything is done by memory. No screens or monitors. The store is 20yrs old and so are two 2 registers - all prices for every item needs to be manually entered, and obv no autototal feature. The drive through has been down for a month he says, but they have this fake-ass system rigged up in its place. It literally looks as if he got the stuff from walmart across the street. It sounds really bad, distorted, and scratchy.

My fucks for this place are at a low. I'll be heavy job searching for damn sure.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The lock feature on my phone's screen... Yeah I know it's meant to help protect against misdialing while it sits in your pocket or some shit, but 99% of the time I have it sitting on my desk. I have no option to turn it off.

Anyone suggest an android with the option to turn that shit off?

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
Ordered something from the net and it arrived at the local UPS distribution center 10 days ago. Its been sitting at the distribution center for the last 10 days! Each day the online tracking says they will delivered that day but I have yet to receive it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
lock settings...under security, you say?
mind20blown.gif

But seriously, lock screens are the fucking worst, unless it's this one
xhly2Nf.jpg