Whats rustling your jimmies?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I kinda just asssumed that people stopped buying emachine PCs somewhere around 2007. Having one of those in 2015 might be worse than having an @aol email address in 2015
I still use my mail from back when internet started over here which is basically as old as AOL. Anything not important like forum registration and shit goes to that email, I receive like 10-15spam mails every day of random shit on it(even though it has a filter and stuff now, since I use their webmail and it's modern shit) and I must have like 10+k unread emails in the box. Why would I change really? I mean, I would if I still had to use AOL-like shit to read it(is this still how it works?), but it's just a normal email that can be accessed by Outlook or has a webmail page so it's not really any worse than a google mail or any sort of other mail adresses. I do have several gmail adresses too though for more serious shit or for registering to beta accesses and what not.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Signs that are lies rustle my jimmies. For instance, the street I live on has a dead end sign on it, when there's actually at least 2 ways to get back to a main road without turning around. Also, on a lot of the jobsites I visit, they have signs on doors saying "PPE required beyond this point" when PPE is NOT required right outside that door, and they tell you it's not required in orientation. How fucking hard is it to make sure your signs are true?

I have considered taking down the dead end sign on my street, but it's got a state seal on the back, so I think it's illegal.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
cuz signs that are lies rustle my jimmies. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that in the post. Do I need to write it again in braille?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just trying to figure out why you would invite more traffic into a residental area for no reason other than your brain doesn't work like 99.9% of normal humans.

Do you get your panties in a wad that the speed limit sign says 70mph when I normally drive 80mph....it's not a limit at all.

mr208

N00b
Just trying to figure out why you would invite more traffic into a residental area for no reason other than your brain doesn't work like 99.9% of normal humans.

Do you get your panties in a wad that the speed limit sign says 70mph when I normally drive 80mph....it's not a limit at all.
I think the key difference is that you doing something other than what the sign says to do is the inverse of the sign mis-informing you in the first place. Where the sign says speed limit 70, 70 is the legal speed limit, the cited examples hoss provided are misinforming rather than stating a mandate. #FedTheTroll?

Then again, fuck more traffic, comon Hoss, property values n shit. You could always add a sign to counteract the sign above it if it really jimmies your rustles.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Signs that are lies rustle my jimmies. For instance, the street I live on has a dead end sign on it, when there's actually at least 2 ways to get back to a main road without turning around.
I think you're confusing "Dead End" with "No Outlet". You got some learnin to do.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Legs fall asleep, or did you actually split yourself up the middle?
They don't fall asleep, they kind of lock up and don't respond well so I have to limp. That's why I like to sit in public so I can prop myself up with a shopping cart for the next ten minutes or so.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I think you're confusing "Dead End" with "No Outlet". You got some learnin to do.
You kinda dumb, you know that? All dead end streets are also no outlet streets. If a street has at least 2 ways to get to a main artery (as it does in the case of my street, because I said there were 2 other ways to get out) there is no way it can be a fucking dead end.

The reason the sign is there is because it used to be a dead end, but about a decade ago they built the street all the way through to another one.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You kinda dumb, you know that? All dead end streets are also no outlet streets. If a street has at least 2 ways to get to a main artery (as it does in the case of my street, because I said there were 2 other ways to get out) there is no way it can be a fucking dead end.

The reason the sign is there is because it used to be a dead end, but about a decade ago they built the street all the way through to another one.
Ooof, dead ends are not "no outlet". A dead end can have several outlet streets but if the road itself ends with no outlet at said end, it's a dead end. You're wrong bud. Sorry.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
142532239248.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
They don't fall asleep, they kind of lock up and don't respond well so I have to limp. That's why I like to sit in public so I can prop myself up with a shopping cart for the next ten minutes or so.
Ah, cramps.

You know, they never told us as kids to wait 30 minutes to go swimming after a poop. Someone should get the word out.

Also, you're probably a mutant.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Who bothers to get out of the pool to poop?
When I was 7 or 8 I had a friend who didn't get out of the pill to poop. Bro just took a huge dump in the pool. thank god it was an apartment pool, also didn't really talk to him after that either.

Test questions which are really just asking if you read the bullshit assigned reading.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jodi fucking Arias. Maybe now the retards will stop talking about her and can move onto something else slightly more important.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
A slight rustling of the jimmies, but more of a "what the fuck is wrong with ppl".

At my work, the bathroom door is closed, but the light off (that rustles my jimmies in itself), but anyways I knock, no one answers, so I step in and I see in the toilet is a slightly thicker than water substance, it kinda looks like bile, like someone threw up, but had nothing in their stomach. Upon closer inspection I find a tube of powder bleach, and there is bleach all over the rim and on the floor around the toilet; so evidently what is in the toilet is urine with a fuck ton of powdered bleach poured on top. And I'm just trying to come to terms with why or who? Who takes a piss and then dumps powder bleach on top and then just lets it sit there? Did this person not have a working toilet growing up so they poured bleach on their urine? I just don't get it.