Whats rustling your jimmies?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haha that's kinda funny man. I've got so many fucked up work bathroom stories. It raises all the same questions... "Did this person not grow up with indoor plumbing?"

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Snoring so loud and violently that I wake myself up with a painful snort. Now I'm mad and my throat hurts, trying to go back to sleep.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Haha that's kinda funny man. I've got so many fucked up work bathroom stories. It raises all the same questions... "Did this person not grow up with indoor plumbing?"
Someone spit a lugee on the bathroom wall at work. One of the directors took bucal swabs of all the guys at work and did a stp analysis of said lugee and the guys to determine who done it. Huge waste of money.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Try working with wetbacks. You'll find shitty TP in the garbage next to the toilet.

One place I worked, someone occasionally jerked off in the toilet and didn't flush it. I understand jerking off at work, sometimes you just gotta crank one out. Especially at this place because the owners wife was fucking hot and liked to show herself off. But i don't know what kind of monster doesn't even bother to clean it up and flush.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Try working with wetbacks. You'll find shitty TP in the garbage next to the toilet.
^I'll go into stalls sometimes and they just throw their shitty used paper in the corner because there's no wastebasket in the stall.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
No worse than walking into a portajohn and seeing a load of freshly blown jizz all over the place. That shit was a daily occurrence in Iraq.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Someone spit a lugee on the bathroom wall at work. One of the directors took bucal swabs of all the guys at work and did a stp analysis of said lugee and the guys to determine who done it. Huge waste of money.
Not a waste of money. Find out who among you thinks it's OK to spit on a wall and fire that pig.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The miserable prick who thought it would be a good idea to sew the tag of this shirt onto the torso, just above waste level. That mother fucker can burn in hell for this itching piece of crap that requires tearing stitches and resewing the damn shirt to make it wearable.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Overshare:

My mom screamed at me until 2:30 in the morning last night about how I don't love her enough to make up for the fact that her parents didn't love her nor did my stepfather. This is after I spent ALL weekend packing up her hundreds of stupid winter decorations for her, on top of all the regular shit I do for her.

Basically she feels guilty when I have to do shit for her, and then instead of being thankful, she to get mad at me make me feel like garbage to offset her thoughts of guilt.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've raged over this before, but another commercial came on just now: Yoplait
They turned a convenient yogurt cup upside down and added plastic to make it look bigger, as they proudly put their containers next to others. It's the same amount you fucks! Half-empty chip bags can at least claim the air is there to cushion against breakage, you have no excuse except blatant deceit.
I can try to simmer down and say it's just marketing to make it pop and become more visible, but it's a worse design! The opening is too small! And they added an inward facing lip for the foil covering, which hides and holds yogurt. FUCK I hate this design.
I used to eat yogurt regularly. I haven't since they came up that design like 5 years ago. I rage when I even get close to the section. FUCK. If I could kill. I would.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of people jerking off in the bathroom, I'm pretty sure the Mexicans at my work are jerking off in ours. I wouldn't really give a shit about it but they go into the bathroom atleast twice a day and stay in there for about twenty to thirty minutes and we only have one bathroom in the whole shop and every time I go in, it never smells so no way they are just shitting in there.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Fax machines. Why do people still use fucking fax machines? There's no plausible reason for this, but there are plenty of companies that will only accept correspondence either via mail or via fax. Why? I could see mail only if you need original copies of something, but if you're willing to accept copies via fax then there's no reason not to accept email. It's doesn't make it any easier to forge anything in that case.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fax machines. Why do people still use fucking fax machines? There's no plausible reason for this, but there are plenty of companies that will only accept correspondence either via mail or via fax. Why? I could see mail only if you need original copies of something, but if you're willing to accept copies via fax then there's no reason not to accept email. It's doesn't make it any easier to forge anything in that case.
I had this massive argument with my bank over this. They would not approve my loan unless the documents were signed and faxed over. (I am overseas) I asked what the fuck the difference is if I just signed the document, scanned it, and emailed it to them. Completely unacceptable!! "Must be faxed. Bank policy." No matter how much I tried to explain that the thing is just digitally scanned either way, and ironically that scanning / emailing is MUCH better resolution and clarity. "Nope!" No dice.

1980's wants your shitty tech back!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Did you explain that's a pyramid scheme like every other multilevel marketing scheme?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Did you explain that's a pyramid scheme like every other multilevel marketing scheme?
Yup, and she even knows it and doesn't care. Her excuse is "well I was going to buy them anyways for $X and it is only $X+$More to become a consultant so why not do that and make a little extra cash?" When I point out that if it makes so much sense financially for her to do that why wouldn't everyone I just get a "I don't know."

I don't care if she does make any money, the amount of annoying involved (for me) in the whole thing isn't worth it. We were just supposed to have sex but she doesn't have time now because she had to get her Jam's on before work to show off to her co-workers.
mad.png

mr208

N00b
Yup, and she even knows it and doesn't care. Her excuse is "well I was going to buy them anyways for $X and it is only $X+$More to become a consultant so why not do that and make a little extra cash?" When I point out that if it makes so much sense financially for her to do that why wouldn't everyone I just get a "I don't know."

I don't care if she does make any money, the amount of annoying involved (for me) in the whole thing isn't worth it. We were just supposed to have sex but she doesn't have time now because she had to get her Jam's on before work to show off to her co-workers.
mad.png
You fuck on a schedule?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
You fuck on a schedule?
We have a 6 month old and my wife works nights, so yes. But this was more of we talked getting our freak on before the kid went to bed but between dinner and Jamming there wasn't enough time, well enough time for her, I would have been fine.