Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
SJW bullshit has become so pervasive that when I was putting the petrol nozzle into my car's tank hole I thought the petrol pump was raping my car.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
People who think their own obsession over something is indicative of it being "pervasive".

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
FUCK UPLAY!!!

Password randomly stops working, still need uplay despite buying via Steam.

Password recover doesnt work for 5 hours. NO PROBLEM, just create a throwaway account

rrr_img_93226.png

Aaaand Uplay is down. Note that Uplaythrowaway 1-9 were already taken as usernames! lol..

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Bro, it probably didn't work because you entered a thick black line for an email address.

Also, click that button to show your password so you can be sure you entered it right. fix those things and post the screenshot of the results.

Oh and what is uplay? What do you need it for?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Shithole piece of shit fucking dickhole company I work for. Co-worker and I had a meetibg to go to about 100miles away. Company is refusing to reimburse either of us for travel yet we have a piece of shit other manager who teleworks 100% of the time. She does shit and has zero accountability, but they are willing to give her a full salary abd benefits. Reimburse 2 employees who needed to travel to meet with goverment clients? Fuck you.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Shithole piece of shit fucking dickhole company I work for. Co-worker and I had a meetibg to go to about 100miles away. Company is refusing to reimburse either of us for travel yet we have a piece of shit other manager who teleworks 100% of the time. She does shit and has zero accountability, but they are willing to give her a full salary abd benefits. Reimburse 2 employees who needed to travel to meet with goverment clients? Fuck you.
Steal office supplies to balance this. What could go wrong?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
After making a long road trip.

18 wheelers.

Whats that? No one is behind this car for a half a mile going 85 in the fast lane, I better get over now so I can go 65 passing this truck doing 60. Yup, certainly can't wait 5 fucking seconds for him to pass me.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
After making a long road trip.

18 wheelers.

Whats that? No one is behind this car for a half a mile going 85 in the fast lane, I better get over now so I can go 65 passing this truck doing 60. Yup, certainly can't wait 5 fucking seconds for him to pass me.
Truckers pass each other slower than old people fuck.