Whats rustling your jimmies?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The keyboard at my computer at work had to be replaced since the space bar stopped working. I was expecting whatever the shitty default keyboard Dell uses as a replacement, but this thing is worse than I expected. It's got laptop style keys with flat tops and barely any travel to them. Typing on this thing sucks balls.

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have a family reunion in two weeks. What rustles my jimmies is that my female cousins are incredibly beautiful (a couple have been posted by members on the pretty girl thread). This is awful for two reasons. First, I don't live in West Virginia. Second, their friends are gargoyles . . so they can't introduce me to their hot friends.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I have a family reunion in two weeks. What rustles my jimmies is that my female cousins are incredibly beautiful (a couple have been posted by members on the pretty girl thread). This is awful for two reasons. First, I don't live in West Virginia. Second, their friends are gargoyles . . so they can't introduce me to their hot friends.
Yea...you need to link relevant pictures or get neg bombed imo.

Telestin

I'll bite and post a few pics of my cousins:

Deirdre
rrr_img_100026.jpg

Her older sister, Devina
rrr_img_100027.jpg

Christa
rrr_img_100028.jpg

Tori
rrr_img_100029.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Are we just ignoring that telestin has 1 black cousin? BTW, You know more pics of Deirdre are easy to find right?

I think I've said this jimmy rustle before, or at least something close to it. Radio shows relying on social media. This morning the host was literally just fucking reading comments from his facebook account. If I wanted to know what typical facebook users thought, I'd sign up and read the shit myself. All morning he was talking about a question he posed on facebook. If you were in a store preparing for a storm and you got the last case of bottled water, but there was a mother with 3 children who got there right after you, what would you do. Take it, give it up, split it with her? I don't know this host too well, but I went ahead and judged him by the responses he read. The best was someone who said they'd buy the water and give it to the mother.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
When one contact out of pair starts going bad after a week instead of the standard 2. Do I put up with having a constantly itchy eyeball for a week? Or drop a new pair in my eyes. I've never been able to make a year supply of contacts last 12 months. It's always 10.5-11.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bring all of them to wv except the black one and fuck them. It's beautiful this time of year.

Telestin

Are we just ignoring that telestin has 1 black cousin? BTW, You know more pics of Deirdre are easy to find right?
My own daughter is also black. We have several mixed marriages in my family. Also Deirdre (we call her De) no longer looks like that. She has tons of tattoos now, including the word "Bella" (her nickname) in huge letters across her chest. I don't think she's taken any modeling pictures since she got married two years ago.

iannis

Musty Nester
Women who act 30 but are actually 20.

It rustles me hard, bro's. Because you can sit there and have an actual adult conversation with them. And they have that tight little 20 year old body. And then you realize that you were just thinking about bustin up in her guts. And then you remember that she's fucking twenty years old.

Luckily these women are rare, or I would be in a permanent rustle.

mr208

N00b
I fail to see why this is a problem. It's legal and unless you are looking for a relationship or can't get them, why wouldn't you fuck one?

Women who act 30 but are actually 20.

It rustles me hard, bro's. Because you can sit there and have an actual adult conversation with them. And they have that tight little 20 year old body. And then you realize that you were just thinking about bustin up in her guts. And then you remember that she's fucking twenty years old.

Luckily these women are rare, or I would be in a permanent rustle.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
People who can't spell or pronounce chipotle.

This is a double rustle for me because it used to be I didn't notice/care about it, but then a buddy of mine pointed out how they spelled it 'chipolte' on a menu board at Safeco field and bitched about how people pronounce it wrong all the time. Then I was like "hey, people DO pronounce that wrong a lot!" and now I hear it all the time. Not only does it rustle my jimmies that people pronounce and spell it wrong but it double-rustles my jimmies that my buddy pointed it out to me in the first place ruining my ignorant bliss.