Whats rustling your jimmies?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Found out last night the woman I'm dating is a hardcore libertarian. Like "Ra Ra Scott Walker! Abolish unions, end social programs, if people aren't educated it's their own fault!" libertarian.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Too late.
Too late you already put it there? Or, too late you got rid of a woman who isn't a victim and doesn't have sympathy for the millions of parasites in this country to claim to be victims, when it is, in fact, their fault?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Too late you already put it there? Or, too late you got rid of a woman who isn't a victim and doesn't have sympathy for the millions of parasites in this country to claim to be victims, when it is, in fact, their fault?
Too late I already put it there.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Too late I already put it there.
rrr_img_104465.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got a chicken breast here that would probably be a small C or a hefty B on a human woman. God damnit it grocery store, stop making me think the anti-GMO nutjobs might be on to something.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Usually for me that's because I picked "economy" over "standard" shipping because I can wait another day and pay a few dollars less. Depends on your vendor I'm sure.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
That youtube randomizes the order of your channel subscriptions every time you go there.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Dumb motherfuckers who you spend five hours talking to about how a decision is FUCKING RETARDED who agree completely with every single reason and then MAKE THAT DECISION ANYWAYS. Then spring it on you in a situation where you can't ask them what the fuck is wrong with them. Fucking sick and tired of giving a shit about people.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I get to water my lawn 2 days a week and it keeps raining on my water days and is 100 degress with blazing sun all the rest....

100 degrees is hot in Canada bros...i dont care about your 115 degree Arizona days. Be happy i did the Celsius conversion for you!