Whats rustling your jimmies?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Found this little guy in my garage. Anybody got a flamethrower handy? Sorry for the shitty quality, used the max zoom on my Note 4 so I didn't have to get close.
Those little fuckers... I just killed one in my bedroom the other day and had another attack me while I was using my toilet a week or so ago. Standing there pissing and the jackass run out from behind the toilet and makes a beeline for my foot. There I was fighting for my life with my cock in my hand trying not to piss all over the bathroom. Bastard.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
I think I average 1-2 black widow kills a week around our house. Fortunately their webs are easy to identify (extra sticky, and strong enough to pluck gently like a guitar string) and they rarely leave their webs. I'd rather deal with them than brown recluses, which wander a lot and like to hide in shoes and clothes. Now everyone go shake out your shoes and clothes.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I probably posted about this rustle before but fuck it, it's rustling me again.

Circle K cashiers panhandling for your change.

I go in and buy some shit, comes to like $4.17, I hand her a $5. Instead of handing me my 83 cents in change she holds it hostage over the donation box and says "would you please donate your change for the children today?". No, fuck you, fuck the children, and fuck you again for trying to make me look like an asshole in front of all the other people in line. That's what I was thinking at least, I just said "No, thank you," made her hand me my change and left.

I actually usually do drop my change in the donation box but not if they are pulling this bullshit.
Yea circle k is pretty bad about that when you pay with cash.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I think I average 1-2 black widow kills a week around our house. Fortunately their webs are easy to identify (extra sticky, and strong enough to pluck gently like a guitar string) and they rarely leave their webs. I'd rather deal with them than brown recluses, which wander a lot and like to hide in shoes and clothes. Now everyone go shake out your shoes and clothes.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. I don't want to see so many poisonous spiders in my home that I'm killing a couple per week. Nope.gif

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Been on semi vacation for a week visiting my parents and doing shit in BR. I have to fly back this afternoon and go to work on Monday. Bummer.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. I don't want to see so many poisonous spiders in my home that I'm killing a couple per week. Nope.gif
I don't kill anywhere near that many, but here in California they are really no big deal. Black widows are all over the fucking place, and I don't know anyone that has been bitten by one, let alone had any serious complications due to being bitten. He said around his house, so I'm not sure if he actually means inside or just anywhere inside or outside, because inside that number would be extremely high, but outside you pretty much can't have a garage or a garden without seeing them everywhere. Typically they don't fuck with people much.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You really don't get bit by spiders often at all. Most places have spiders all over the place, but you really only get bitten if you reach your hand blindly into an area where spiders tend to live or walk around barefoot in places you shouldn't be.

I have tons of spiders around my house and garage, never been bit

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus fucking Christ! Thank god I live in the ass end of the universe where poisonous spiders can't be arsed to live!

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Mostly they just crawl over you at night and feed on the thousands of small organisms that live off of your skin.

Sleep tight.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So my wife got a bunch of free movie tickets.

4 from our cell phone company for not canceling I guess
4 from some contest at her work
2 from her brother who has 2 toddlers and never goes anywhere anymore.

Part 1
She always wants to go see movies on Tuesday for cheap night , and I refuse to use a free movie pass on cheap night because I am cheap. I tell her we can go, but I am paying cash (its $5 vs $10) because I want max value from my freebie. She says free is free and I tell her it is less free, we fight and stay home. She wont let me pay cash if we have free tickets and I wont let her use them on cheap night, bottom line, no movies on Tuesdays?

Part 2
When we finally go see a movie (Sunday or Monday because everybody stinks on the weekend) I walk up to the counter order my movie tickets and plop down 2 free passes, the teenager picks scans them in and says ?that will be $6 please? I of course remind him I had a free pass and he says, ?sorry sir this movie is in 3D and the pass is only a general admission? I argue that they only offer a 3d showing and thus have no other options. He shrugs, I pay the $6 and walk away defeated?..then my wife says..?do you have a $20, I want some popcorn?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wife: "Hey I have 10 free movie passes for us, let's go see a movie Tuesday night"
Nester: "Tuesday is cheap night, if we go tonight we're paying"
Wife: "We literally only ever go to the movies on Tuesday nights because you're too cheap to pay the $10, we have free passes, why wouldn't we use them?"
Nester: "Because now we can go to the movies on a Monday if we want to!"
Wife: "Is Monday somehow a better day to see a movie than a Tuesday?"
Nester: "That's not the point!!! It's more free on Monday than Tuesday!"
Wife: "My mother was right, you're retarded"

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm with Nester on this one. Fuck using free movie passes on cheap night.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
When people put all sorts of funky formatting in their e-mails when trying to present information that needs to be copied. You're not doing me any favors with your special icons, hanging indented lists, and failed HTML formatting in a Rich Text e-mail. And fuck your watermark, too.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
And don't forget the stupid little quote followed by the paragraphed sized warning about reading emails sent by mistake.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That annoying warning has never stopped me from reading someone's misdirected email.
This about sums it up. Every now and then someone will use a distro we have for all of our Ops team and even if it's followed by DISREGARD SENT IN MISTAKE you know that shit is being read.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The first day of my job I showed up and knocked on the presidents door and he was in panic mode having sent reply all bitching about a customer on a large project that was intended for the VP. It went to the customer and all major contractors etc...

Later that day he sent an email to my personal email (he had it because we had discussed me coming to work there) about an upcoming board meeting instead of my work email. He walked up to me later and said "One day I'll figure out email" lol.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The shitty hybrid Ford C Max I have to drive for work has a compass you can display on the instrument panel, but the way it shows is oriented like you're walking North backwards. Going North, it shows East on your left, and West on your right. Then if you're going South, it shows West on the left, but also part of the W is cut off so it looks like an N to the right. Thing drives me crazy. Like irrationally. I put it up to help some of the old farts I work with who take twice as long to get anywhere and will get lost and not know which direction they're going so it's hard to talk them back into the right direction. I'm waiting for the panicked phone call from someone who was going North, turned left to follow the compass East, and get even more lost when they ended up going West.

And it's absolutely the most uncomfortable vehicle I've ever had to be in. Keep wanting to accidentally crash the thing to see if we get a different model.