Whats rustling your jimmies?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, answering no can mean "keep guessing, I'll let you know when to stop" while smirking over a coffee. This person has time to kill / is an asshole.

Answering yes means "your question was so stupid that I can't believe you asked it" or "I'm an idiot / wasn't listening", depending.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe you need to give the question, because the one I keep thinking of is the last time my wife asked me "Do you want a blowjob tonight, or do you want to fuck me in the butt". My answer, obviously, was yes. I will throw down with anyone who says that's not a valid answer to that question.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe you need to give the question, because the one I keep thinking of is the last time my wife asked me "Do you want a blowjob tonight, or do you want to fuck me in the butt". My answer, obviously, was yes. I will throw down with anyone who says that's not a valid answer to that question.
It rustles my jimmies something fierce my wife will never ask me either end of this question.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Sadly it was nothing that interesting. It was asking a patient if she goes to office A or office B. The first answer was her Dr's name, to which I replied that he works out of both offices, so which location does she go to. That's when she answered yes. I had to as the question 2 more times with slightly different wording to get her to give me a valid answer.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
WHEN I ASK YOU AN EITHER/OR QUESTION, THE CORRECT ANSWER IS NEVER YES!
I actually do this quite a lot, just to troll.
smile.png

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Filling up for gas, paying at the pump, and you have to decline half a dozen offers for car washes, winshield washer fluid, and so on. FUCK OFF I JUST WANT GAS DAMMIT.

And then when you're done, it can't print a receipt because it's out of paper, you have to go inside to get one, and some old cunt is buying a billion lotto scratch tickets.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Filling up for gas, paying at the pump, and you have to decline half a dozen offers for car washes, winshield washer fluid, and so on. FUCK OFF I JUST WANT GAS DAMMIT.

And then when you're done, it can't print a receipt because it's out of paper, you have to go inside to get one, and some old cunt is buying a billion lotto scratch tickets.
California is starting to sell lotto tickets (not scratchers at least, thank God) at the pump now too. Talk about jimmy rustling.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't close my coffee thermos completely by a quarter turn, now I have a coffee stain on my white shirt first thing in the morning.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My girlfriend stole my syrup apparently. I made pancakes and didn't have syrup and I keep a pretty big jar of it handy that I get from my cousin who makes cane syrup. I didn't realise it till I already made the pancakes.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Interview for a position (that's 80% travel WHICH IS FUCKING PERFECT FOR ME NOW lol) I was offered before workforce got cut 60% last year and I was laid off with the same company. Blow interviewer away. Have recommendations from my old manager who is the best performing in the region and trains baby managers and the mechanical trainer for the entire eastern half of the US. Have a letter from the (former x3?)CEO personally recognizing me for excellence because my manager was a dick and sent something I did up the food chain when I told him fucking not to. I DO AWESOME SHIT BECAUSE I'M AWESOME NOT FOR LETTERS SIR. However interviewer is a store manager who recommends an applicant to the DM. Who he has to train. Except he doesn't have to teach me shit so he wanted to gay marry me pretty much. DM tells him to interview more applicants and doesn't even have me head out to interview with him. Guy who did was so excited he was talking about paying for my gas to make the trip himself.

Interviewed on the 18th. Pretty much me right now. Like I don't give a shit it's their loss they won't find a better candidate. Just let a motherfucker know. Spent a week networking within the company I could have spent applying for positions where the phone works or someone clicks the "no longer being considered" button in their applicant information portal.
rrr_img_108926.jpg