Whats rustling your jimmies?

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
I just put together a 10 speed bike for my niece for Christmas. It almost got thrown out on the front lawn.

Now I have to wrap the damn thing.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
That's how the electoral college was intended to work. It's currently 538 people who are elected to vote for the president of the united states. While a few states always used the popular vote to determine their electors for most they were appointed by state legislators. it wasn't until after the civil war when virtually all states swapped and let the people vote for electors.

The idea is each state decides how they will elect their electors, but those people are the only ones who actually vote. They were intended to meet up, sit and argue and figure shit out until they reach a majority consensus on the president, and then that person becomes president.

However over time more and more states keep passing laws requiring their electors to vote for whoever won that state's popular vote, winner take all fashion (also, a few states award votes by district so that they split their electors instead of winner take all). There is no federal law requiring electors to vote for whoever their state wants them to, or to even cast a vote at all, regardless of what they promised they would do. States however can punish them, but generally they just get shit on by the party they were supposed to represent.
There should be a law that if you have a social media account you can't vote

I just put together a 10 speed bike for my niece for Christmas. It almost got thrown out on the front lawn.

Now I have to wrap the damn thing.
just put a boy on the seat or handle bars

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Relatives that are vegetarians. If you mention how we are eating body parts one more god damn time, I'm going to make your fucking quinoa with dog piss.

joz123

Potato del Grande
People that don't wash their hands after using the urinal/toilet. I have noticed that about 80% of the time in public bathrooms it's asian dudes that don't wash after.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
For Christmas I got a bag of premium chocolate with creamy peppermint filling, and I got my son his first Hillshire Farms sausage.
Both were eaten by guests, and unlike the cookies, cakes, dip, and biscuits, they weren't set out for the public.

of the whole bag, I had one piece.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
People who think washing your hands after pissing is about the piss. "Piss is sterile" "I dont piss on my hand"

Dude, you just touched your cock. If youd pissed on your hand it would literally be cleaner. Wash that shit.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
People who think washing your hands after pissing is about the piss. "Piss is sterile" "I dont piss on my hand"

Dude, you just touched your cock. If youd pissed on your hand it would literally be cleaner. Wash that shit.
I don't know what you do with your cock, but mine is pretty clean. I'd actually wash prior to pissing because whatever door handles and shit you've been touching with your filthy fucking hands shouldn't be on your cock. Then use some paper to open the door handle and leave the restroom.

Washing up AFTER you've infected your cock with whatever door handle bacteria and other filth is on your hands seems pointless to me. Wash before.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Shouldnt your penis be the cleanest part of your body? It stays clothed and out of sight for 99% of the day.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Yeah, my cock is probably one of the cleanest things in a restroom, it is everything else you might touch that is disgusting.

If your cock is so gross that you need to wash your hands every time you touch it what girl (or dude if that is your thing) is ever going to want to whip it out for a random BJ?

Brikker

Trump's Staff

I mean, is your dick really that dirty on average? Assuming you bathe regularly, are disease-free, and aren't dripping liquids out of it throughout the day, it's just another appendage but is covered/protected by clothes 99% of the time. You should still wash your hands after going in a bathroom, though.

*Edit: I should read other replies before posting.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
He's probably one of the people who uses hand sanitizer wipes on the shopping cart handle and wears a dust mask in the airport.