Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is ridiculous. Yes. dicks are dirty. You sweat and its warm down there.
If you don't wash your dick and you sex somebody, you're probably going to get them sick. If you don't wash your dick and receive a random BJ, it's going to taste bad for them. The same is true for them.
A clean vagina is like vanilla and a sweaty vag is like sour fish. Same with dicks.

With that said, my hand's in my pants right now and I don't plan on washing it.
There should be an "Adam ruins Everything" episode on this subject.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
LMAO I thought it was just messageboard posturing but this is more than one reply. No your dick isnt clean, LOL. There are more bacterial cells in and on your body than human cells, and genitals harbor both higher densities and genital-specific varieties. Its cute yall think your penises are special but theyre still covered with filth. Wash your hands.

For the record, no, I am not a germ phobe at all. I dont even use toilet seat covers and make fun of them for the same reason as above: asses are at least as covered with bacteria as the seats they are placed on.

But I do wash my damn hands.

On topic: people who dont understand that they are covered with trillions of bacteria and think they're uniquely clean snowflakes.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
LMAO I thought it was just messageboard posturing but this is more than one reply. No your dick isnt clean, LOL. There are more bacterial cells in and on your body than human cells, and genitals harbor both higher densities and genital-specific varieties. Its cute yall think your penises are special but theyre still covered with filth. Wash your hands.

For the record, no, I am not a germ phobe at all. I dont even use toilet seat covers and make fun of them for the same reason as above: asses are at least as covered with bacteria as the seats they are placed on.

But I do wash my damn hands.

On topic: people who dont understand that they are covered with trillions of bacteria and think they're uniquely clean snowflakes.
Bro I said it should be cleaner in comparison to the rest of your body, not that it isclean.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I wash my hands like 80% of the time when I piss but I just do it out of habit, since I work in a dirty industry I wash my hands 100% of the time prepiss. I just hate people who act like germs are something to be avoided and then wonder why we get superbugs. I'll pick hair out of my food at restaurants, no problem.

Fadaar

That guy
I wash my hands before I piss more often than after at work, mostly because I don't want skydrol on my dick. Shit burns when it touches my arms, don't want it to melt my cock off. When I piss I generally just stand in front of the urinal and pull my pants and underwear out of the way and don't actually touch my dick. It helps to have a small wang.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Gamestop. Hadn't been inside one for years but it was near where we were running errands. I must be a gaming aristocrat compared to those 'customers'.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Preach. PC gaming master race. I can't even fake the right level of enthusiasm in a game store. Redpill evangelists need to spread their cult outside of Gamestops.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So 4 hours from now. ..a few people are supposed to be blessed with the following gift &#55357;&#56832;Can't wait to see who the winners are tonight. Facebook Mark Zuckerberg is going to give away 4.5 million shares of his Facebook stock tonight at midnight; 10% to people like you and me! All you have to do is copy and paste this to your page and post. Facebook is doing this to show what a powerful tool of connection it is !!! Can't wait to see who wins !!! This is not a hoax !!! It's on Good Morning America !!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Gamestop. Hadn't been inside one for years but it was near where we were running errands. I must be a gaming aristocrat compared to those 'customers'.
Gamestop shoppers are mostly comprised of dollar store shoppers. Stinky ass uggo fatties that want to trade in their copy of Madden 2008 for 50 cents and look for a $10 game to buy.

It's a shame, because I worked there for almost 8 years in the late 90s and early 2000s and saw it change from Software Etc/Babbage's to Gamestop over that time period. We went from a computer store/hobby shop selling video cards, sound cards, games, & productivity software to a store that sold used Pokemon cartridges, toys, and used movies. Gamestop is basically a low class pawn shop/dollar store nowadays.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I thought the only reason they were open were to sell cards for Xbox and Playstation in cash for people who can't use a credit card, IE drug dealers.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Basically. Their most profitable stores are in the lowest income areas. Used items are a profit goldmine. Often 50-200% profit margin markup on used items. New games don't make money for the stores at all(new games are typically 10% or less). My last year as a DM there, I had 1 store in a posh mall and a couple stores in the absolute hood(robbed multiple times per year). Posh store did 5x the overall sales, and had about 1/3 the profit of the hood stores.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Reinstalled Windows 10 without a problem other than Steam. Try to install Steam and it wants the emailed code, but doesn't send me the email. It lets me log in via browser no problem, so I log in and disable Steamguard long enough to install Steam. After an unrelated restart it makes me to log into Steam again despite me saving login credentials. Nope, email code! Go to log in online, nope, had logged me out and now forces an email code. Only problem is no fucking codes are coming through. So, great, I get to contact customer support, which requires a different fucking account, but hey, those emails come through no problem.

And of course the 'new' Steam account just lets me access the same worthless FAQ and help database.

And it says I'm supposed to wait 3 fucking hours for the emails to come through. Why is it that I swear these days Steam is the only website that gives me issues, the only game-related issues I have, the only time Gamestream won't launch some Steam error popped up in the background. Fucking fucks.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Some random dude making $12million a year playing video games and video taping it.

Where did I go wrong in life?

Chesire_sl

shitlord
wife bitch binge plays ESO and is to tired to drive to work , wtf goto bed did' you learn anything from playing EQ WOW LOL jesus goto fucking bed and sleep