Whats rustling your jimmies?

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
One of the comments:

Its people like you that keep my stick girl from getting help. My daughter has three brain tumors, cerebral palsy, neurofibromatosis, an optic glioma, & a feeding tube. My daughters GoFundMe keeps getting passed over for things like this. There are too many people begging for money for their bad decisions in their life, meanwhile my very sick 10 year old daughter can get the help she needs. I'm outraged that this is being used to remove a tattoo, so my daughters GoFundMe just gets passed by and buried just like the other girl who is begging for money because she doesn't want to work.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking VICE man. That used to be such an awesome channel on youtube. Filled with genuinely interesting content from around the world. From general buttnaked to leathermen in nyc to the guy in anwar. Now? Its gone beyond full retard with the social justice bullshit. Every video is either about how a minority/gay is being discriminated against or how evil money and corporations are.

Dumb shit like fucking Eddie Huang in London talking to retards about institutionalized racism. Rain forest being chopped down in Malaysia? Its those big evil fucking corporations! Only their fault! Lets not talk about corruption in Malaysia or why the locals are more than happy to ruin their own lands. Nope focus on the big evil corporations and their greed! What should we have Matty Matheson do? Have him go ask some dumbass questions about indians to the conservative candidate!

These cock sucking sjw lefties need to hurry up and drown in their own self loathing tears already.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Girlfriend's father called us asking if we wanted a free pizza and thankfully we were in the neighborhood. How can free pizza be rustling? Well, it wasn't free. It was the first pizza he had phoned in an order for, picked up without looking at it, and drove home before realizing it wasn't the right pizza. So, he called about the problem, offered to bring the pizza back, was confused when they said they didn't want it back but to come get the right pizza. This time he saw someone pull it out of the oven, look confused, and start picking off some of the onions that shouldn't have been on it and green peppers that were only supposed to be on half. So, what's he do, takes it home, they eat it, unhappy, then call the store again and drive back to get a refund.

Three trips to eat a pizza they didn't like, and when we got there to pick up the "free" pizza we noticed $18 on the box. Full menu price, no coupons, no deals. Just phone called in an order. And he offered us a very important coupon they gave him for his trouble, that was the same coupon they gave us when we ordered the same sized pizza for $9 last week. And then as we were leaving I noticed a whole sheet of coupons right by the phone. How are people so bad at ordering pizza?!

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Girlfriend's father called us asking if we wanted a free pizza and thankfully we were in the neighborhood. How can free pizza be rustling? Well, it wasn't free. It was the first pizza he had phoned in an order for, picked up without looking at it, and drove home before realizing it wasn't the right pizza. So, he called about the problem, offered to bring the pizza back, was confused when they said they didn't want it back but to come get the right pizza. This time he saw someone pull it out of the oven, look confused, and start picking off some of the onions that shouldn't have been on it and green peppers that were only supposed to be on half. So, what's he do, takes it home, they eat it, unhappy, then call the store again and drive back to get a refund.

Three trips to eat a pizza they didn't like, and when we got there to pick up the "free" pizza we noticed $18 on the box. Full menu price, no coupons, no deals. Just phone called in an order. And he offered us a very important coupon they gave him for his trouble, that was the same coupon they gave us when we ordered the same sized pizza for $9 last week. And then as we were leaving I noticed a whole sheet of coupons right by the phone. How are people so bad at ordering pizza?!
pizza store was closing due to bad management , so we spent the last day taking orders and not making them or delivering . next day the out of business sign went up spent the day on the porch watching pissed off customers pull in the parking lot and give the building the finger

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider

Does ur gf have big tits

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Bruised or hairline fractured one of my ribs two weeks ago and it still sucks to breathe hard or sneeze or lift heavy. So instead of going to the gym and riding bikes, I'm stuck drinking beer and watching Netflix.

Maybe this belongs in white people problems.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Bruised or hairline fractured one of my ribs two weeks ago and it still sucks to breathe hard or sneeze or lift heavy. So instead of going to the gym and riding bikes, I'm stuck drinking beer and watching Netflix.

Maybe this belongs in white people problems.
I believe that makes you racist, if you have power. So if you lose power due to a snowstorm you are not racist in this case.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Winter keeps those insects and reptilian creatures in check!
Uh what? Plenty of mosquitoes in places like Minnesota.

The real terrible places are like North Carolina. Have to worry about snow/ice in the winter but deal with 100% humidity 90 degree summers and the mosquitoes.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Fucking VICE man. That used to be such an awesome channel on youtube. Filled with genuinely interesting content from around the world. From general buttnaked to leathermen in nyc to the guy in anwar. Now? Its gone beyond full retard with the social justice bullshit. Every video is either about how a minority/gay is being discriminated against or how evil money and corporations are.

Dumb shit like fucking Eddie Huang in London talking to retards about institutionalized racism. Rain forest being chopped down in Malaysia? Its those big evil fucking corporations! Only their fault! Lets not talk about corruption in Malaysia or why the locals are more than happy to ruin their own lands. Nope focus on the big evil corporations and their greed! What should we have Matty Matheson do? Have him go ask some dumbass questions about indians to the conservative candidate!

These cock sucking sjw lefties need to hurry up and drown in their own self loathing tears already.
Yep, they had awesome segments, sometime since liking them on facebook, I'll I've gotten is crybaby diarrhea on my wall.

mr208

N00b
Uh what? Plenty of mosquitoes in places like Minnesota.

The real terrible places are like North Carolina. Have to worry about snow/ice in the winter but deal with 100% humidity 90 degree summers and the mosquitoes.
+1 - Growing up in DC, turbo mosquitoes bugs etc and got cold/snowed fairly regularly. PNW rarely snows, rarely goes below 40 degrees and has about 5 bugs per square mile. Except for those flappy clicky things (technical term) that scare the shit out of you on mountain trails.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Went to my favorite pho place with a friend the other day. Held the door open for what I thought was an above average height, older woman..

Turns out to be a tranny and his/her friend. They got seated right next to us. Dude spent the whole time talking as loud as possible about how mean people were to him..then started bawling crying in the restaurant to the waitress...I'm not even sure why. I ended up tipping her extra when we left because the poor girl was trapped there for like 10 minutes dealing with this nut.

Wtf. I just wanted to eat pho and talk shit with my friend.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
PNW rarely snows, rarely goes below 40 degrees and has about 5 bugs per square mile
And from about the beginning/middle of October - the end of May you literally see the sun twice. Don't get me wrong, anywhere you live has negatives, but fall-winter in the PNW is fucking brutal on your psyche.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Open thicker-than-usual envelope from mortgage company today. Instead of the 1098, a full page notice saying that 1098s will be supplied by 1/31/16.