Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dredd HD digital copy? $12 on Amazon or Google Play.

Dredd 3D BluRay+digital copy? $9.99

Fuck you retarded movie executives. I bet you fucking inbred monkeys still wonder why people continue to pirate shit instead of buy it. Same thing with Mad Max. Fucking cheaper to buy the fucking BluRay+digital than it is to buy a god damn digital copy from amazon/google.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Got this text yesterday along with everyone else on my account

Hoss Family,
If you trade in your existing phones (good condition or cracked) and get the Droid Turbo 2, you'll pay nothing for the phone or your accessories (case, vehicle charge, screen protector etc). It's a great trade in promotion that will be expiring soon. Come on by and we'll take care of everything!
-Michael at Verizon
Louetta Central
713-542-6484

I was fucking livid. I didn't know how they got my name or number or why they'd be contacting me. I don't even live anywhere near the store, I think I might have gone in once while I was passing through Houston for either an accessory or to ask about a suspicious text. I called Verizon to complain and they disavowed knowledge of it but said they did have a droid 2 turbo promotion going on. So next I tracked down the number for the store he said he represented and called them. Michael was working. He admitted that he pulled out random account information from the system and sent those texts from his personal phone. He said he'd add me to the don't call list so it didn't happen again, but too little too late. A fuckup like this should hurt, but I'm not cold enough to try and get him fired. I need ideas of what I can do with his phone number. Is there a way to sign him up to have a dick pic sent to him every day?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Hoss Family,
If you trade in your existing phones (good condition or cracked) and get the Droid Turbo 2, you'll pay nothing for the phone or your accessories (case, vehicle charge, screen protector etc). It's a great trade in promotion that will be expiring soon. Come on by and we'll take care of everything!
-Michael at Verizon
Louetta Central
713-542-6484

I was fucking livid. I didn't know how they got my name or number or why they'd be contacting me. I don't even live anywhere near the store, I think I might have gone in once while I was passing through Houston for either an accessory or to ask about a suspicious text. I called Verizon to complain and they disavowed knowledge of it but said they did have a droid 2 turbo promotion going on. So next I tracked down the number for the store he said he represented and called them. Michael was working. He admitted that he pulled out random account information from the system and sent those texts from his personal phone. He said he'd add me to the don't call list so it didn't happen again, but too little too late. A fuckup like this should hurt, but I'm not cold enough to try and get him fired. I need ideas of what I can do with his phone number. Is there a way to sign him up to have a dick pic sent to him every day?
Well, I mean...I'm assuming you've got a dick, and a phone that takes pics, so it sounds like problem solved right?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Rocks falling off cliffs and potholes:

rrr_img_124304.jpg

rrr_img_124305.jpg

rrr_img_124306.jpg

rrr_img_124307.jpg

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife

Hoss Family,
-Michael at Verizon
Louetta Central
713-542-6484

I might still be in attack mode (we just had our mandatory ethics training for 2016 at work), but that is a serious no-no. If Verizon corporate found out, I'd be willing to bet he gets canned yesterday.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
}

Hoss Family,
-Michael at Verizon
Louetta Central
713-542-6484

Seriously, if you want to get even just go to corporate. Don't get yourself involved, get the asshole fired. Tell them that you consider it a serious breach of trust and you are looking to change service providers and retain a lawyer to see if GLBA or other laws were breached when he used account information to make unsolicited sales calls.

Worst case he's fired. Best case he's fired and you get free shit.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
A fuckup like this should hurt, but I'm not cold enough to try and get him fired.
He accessed what should have been private information to use on his personal phone for professional reasons and you think it would be too cold to get him fired? Fucker should be fired, or at least reprimanded before the next logical step which is him selling the information or access he has.

Meanwhile, if you use his personal information to sign him up for dick pics or whatever, that is also illegal. And do you think he'll be as forgiving when put in the position you're in?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Ah. So the reason we didn't get raises this year despite sales being way up is because they bought a crappy company and we're going to wind up with some redundant personnel.

Guess I need to make a sign and grease up the ole jerkin hand.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ah. So the reason we didn't get raises this year despite sales being way up is because they bought a crappy company and we're going to wind up with some redundant personnel.

Guess I need to make a sign and grease up the ole jerkin hand.
I love how every year shit is spectacular until raise/bonus t time and then the forecast is guarded and numbers are down

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
2a6e9b632c62ddceb3a204cbf650c698.png

"I'm fat, unemployed, and hate myself. Please give me money so I can blow it on cheeseburgers." Doesn't matter how well you prune faggotry from your follow list, you still have to see this shit on a semi-regular basis.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
He needs to tell that bitch Amy to step up with the figurines.

Anyone want to send me $25k? I need a new car to get me to the job that isn't paying me enough to save for one. You can choose the vanity plate.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'll put in on a canary yellow 80s honda passport, that's what i had while i was bootstrapping

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I always have them withhold the max on taxes because I've always said the first time I have to physically write those blood suckers a check is going to be the year we have a shootout at the old hoss compound. I just sold a house that wasn't my primary residence so we'll see if I'm all talk.