Whats rustling your jimmies?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Is it one of them thar H1-B visa dudes, taking your job?
wink.png
Nope. Just a kid going to school to be an electrical engineer. Who can't land color coded wires correctly or adjust valve actuators. Or anything really. Worked 11 hours Wednesday, got 2.5x as much done in the 3 hours I stayed after he left than I did in the eight hours he was there "helping". I'd suggest tossing him to our engineering department in the office but they are clueless enough as is. At least I got some work out of those guys when I took them out for field experience. For some reason they don't want to do that again though, haha. Really do love my job though.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
This stupid cunt at work loves to hum and sing, like shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear your annoying fucking voice.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My son only wants to eat chicken nuggets, but he'll only eat them if you give him ample sauce. He'll drench the first one and just leave it there and then eat the rest without sauce.

Picky eaters.

I get my son some chicken nuggets. He sees a kid with ice cream. He refuses to eat, because he wants ice cream.
I say, after you eat your chicken, and only if you don't complain.
He stopped complaining but didn't eat.
Mother joins us.
Throws away his uneaten Chic-Fil-A nuggets
Gets him ice cream
orders herself...
..chicken nuggets.
on my credit card.

9am. Wife asks, what's your plan today?
"Job applications and then park."
Wife: What, you're going to go to the park during naptime? (afternoon)
Me: No, 10:30
She proceeds to pace around the house popping in to bug me for being on Rerolled and elsewhere, telling me about how much time I'm wasting. Chain smoking in the motherfucking house.
I read all my articles, get 4 applications finished, dressed, and son dressed = 10:25.
Me: Ready?
She answers by walking out the side and smoking another. (Another rustler: Smokers; don't smoke before leaving. Smoke when you get there. Most places you can comfortably finish in the time it takes to cover the distance of the parking spot. Otherwise you're just wasting everybody's fucking time.)
Whatever, I pack the son in the car and get in myself.
11:40 she's still getting ready. Has changed her outfit twice, redone her make up.
I make myself some food because I've been spending too much health and currency on eating out. Son refuses. Wife answers by smoking in the kitchen.
Get the to park, have a blast. I swing by Wendy's to get 4 for 4. nugs for him. sip of soda for me and the rest for her.
She gets upset I drank out of her soda. Gets up and orders two of the largest sized drinks. One for her and one for our 2yr old WTF?
He drinks out of it maybe once. Plays with the identifier buttons and spills it.
She drinks less than half of it and throws it away before leaving.

When people pour themselves a full glass of your soda, drink it to half and throw out the rest because it's too old.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
My son only wants to eat chicken nuggets, but he'll only eat them if you give him ample sauce. He'll drench the first one and just leave it there and then eat the rest without sauce.

Picky eaters.

I get my son some chicken nuggets. He sees a kid with ice cream. He refuses to eat, because he wants ice cream.
Mother joins us.
Gets him ice cream
orders herself...
..chicken nuggets.
on my credit card.

She proceeds to pace around the house popping in to bug me for being on Rerolled and elsewhere, telling me about how much time I'm wasting. Chain smoking in the motherfucking house.
I read all my articles, get 4 applications finished, dressed, and son dressed = 10:25.
She answers by walking out the side and smoking another. (Another rustler: Smokers; don't smoke before leaving. Smoke when you get there. Most places you can comfortably finish in the time it takes to cover the distance of the parking spot. Otherwise you're just wasting everybody's fucking time.)
11:40 she's still getting ready. Has changed her outfit twice, redone her make up.
I make myself some food because I've been spending too much health and currency on eating out. Son refuses. Wife answers by smoking in the kitchen.
Get the to park, have a blast. I swing by Wendy's to get 4 for 4. nugs for him. sip of soda for me and the rest for her.
She gets upset I drank out of her soda. Gets up and orders two of the largest sized drinks. One for her and one for our 2yr old WTF?
He drinks out of it maybe once. Plays with the identifier buttons and spills it.

When people pour themselves a full glass of soda, drink it to half and throw out the rest because it's too old. My wife and mother-in-law both do this.
Sounds like she's being a miserable bitch purposely. May want to find out what's wrong and sort that out even though it's probably something retarded. If she's always been like that dunno, better man than I sir.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like she's being a miserable bitch purposely. May want to find out what's wrong and sort that out even though it's probably something retarded. If she's always been like that dunno, better man than I sir.
No shit, jesus christ sacel she needs a good talking to, preferably with the pimp hand.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider

Picky eaters.

Mother joins us.
Gets him ice cream
orders herself...
..chicken nuggets.
on my credit card.

When people pour themselves a full glass of your soda, drink it to half and throw out the rest because it's too old.
giving a 2 year old...SODA....jimmies rustled

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She probably doesn't breast feed in public, not everyone is a depraved person like you Johnny some have standards.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>

Picky eaters.

Mother joins us.
Gets him ice cream
orders herself...
..chicken nuggets.
on my credit card.

this fuckin post

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider

Picky eaters.

Mother joins us.
Gets him ice cream
orders herself...
..chicken nuggets.
on my credit card.

no job and buying chik-fil-a on a credit card ?
giving a 2 year old chicken nuggets ?

jimmies rustled

Fifey

Trakanon Raider

jimmies rustled
J49 coming in with the sane viewpoint. If you're unemployed you should be making every meal since you've obviously got the time.

Nester

Vyemm Raider

Picky eaters.

Mother joins us.
Gets him ice cream
orders herself...
..chicken nuggets.
on my credit card.

Soda and chain smoking inside with a 2 year old.
Eating out with no job...

Your whole fucking life rustles me.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Spending a few hours on 4 job apps? Shit I apped to 4 jobs in a minute and managed to accidentally get a new job 3 weeks later.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

Picky eaters.

Mother joins us.
Gets him ice cream
orders herself...
..chicken nuggets.
on my credit card.

Everything in this post rustled me. Good job.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

jimmies rustled
I have a job, but it's dangerous, stressful, and only pays 12.30/hr.
I work 6 days a week and every first monday. This day of nuggets was my first day off in 12.
I've been looking to upgrade/advance

Honestly stumped on the nugget hate though