Whats rustling your jimmies?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Put in for a sheep tag in every state they are available for the last 27 years. Many of them are once in a lifetime tags, you get drawn you can't enter again. Many of them you'll likely enter every year from 18 to death and never get drawn. Some states will have one tag available for auction called governor tags where the money goes straight to the state wildlife agency for additional funds and such, and typically go for $250k or such to use the short cut of not having to wait for a draw that may never happen.

I got drawn for Idaho this year. I'm not physically able to make the hunt in the mountains. Rustled.
Like physically can't make it because mountains, or because scheduling? :p Also a quarter million to kill a sheep. Huh....

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I can't make it physically, I can't do much more than make it to a computer. I haven't worked in just over a year now. I don't drive anymore either which is another rustler, but no reason to drive if you don't have the energy to get out of the truck. TX gives away a desert bighorn sheep tag every year thru a lottery and I think tickets are $5. Big money raiser. Yeah governor tags which are just auctions go for crazy amounts for a bighorn sheep tag. I would say 95% or more people who put in for a tag will never get one (not all put in for their whole life).

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can you pass the tag on to someone else? Or do you have to tell them you decline?

Borzak

It's not transferable. Once you are drawn you can't put in for another in that stage, ever. I'm going to turn it in and they have a redraw or over the counter deal. I'm not sure what ID does to be honest. I think in total ID only had less than a dozen bighorn tags this year.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
There's no way bighorns are tasty enough to go through all that trouble.

Borzak

My Dall was pretty damn good. For those in AK it's an over the counter buy depending on where you want to hunt.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
My Dall was pretty damn good. For those in AK it's an over the counter buy depending on where you want to hunt.
I lived in AK for a few years, but never hunted or fished. This may rustle some jimmies.

Borzak

Shit fresh red salmon (sockeye) cooked and eaten 10 minutes after catching is one of the best meals you can have.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
This bitch that sits next to me at work.

If you heard her voice WITHOUT seeing her, you'd think she sounded pretty fucking sexy. She has this gentle slow relaxing way of speaking most of the time. It would be awesome except...

When you LOOK at her, you'd want to throw up. Old ugly. Fat. Growths. Hideous.

All day I have to hear her somewhat awesome voice and feel twinges of disgust at the thought of what it's coming from.

Borzak

This bitch that sits next to me at work.

If you heard her voice WITHOUT seeing her, you'd think she sounded pretty fucking sexy. She has this gentle slow relaxing way of speaking most of the time. It would be awesome except...

When you LOOK at her, you'd want to throw up. Old ugly. Fat. Growths. Hideous.

All day I have to hear her somewhat awesome voice and feel twinges of disgust at the thought of what it's coming from.
phone-sex-ad.jpeg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
sometimes you can be a little *too* secure

Just got an email from someone(outside of my company), needing some paperwork from us for a mutual client. No biggie, we do it every day.

Except the email comes as a "registered Cisco email". The encrypted attachment has to be downloaded and saved onto your PC, then re-opened, and then it's just a message with a link to take you back to a different website that has another copy of the original email message with the REAL attached documents that you need.

Christ, that is unnecessarily complicated, especially for something that is in no way a sensitive or important document at all. This isn't CIA-type crap or anything, talk about overkill.

Borzak

Both have their own thread int he sports forum. The one for Ali is 4 pages.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Turns out, sex with an itchy dick is some next level shit. My eyes actually rolled back in my head. Anyone got any tips for making your dick itch without rubbing poison sumac on it weekly? Also, it's important that whatever it is doesn't make her pussy itch.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Turns out, sex with an itchy dick is some next level shit. My eyes actually rolled back in my head. Anyone got any tips for making your dick itch without rubbing poison sumac on it weekly? Also, it's important that whatever it is doesn't make her pussy itch.
Stick your dick in a box of fleas.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It's a rustle because I don't know of a way to get that feeling back.