Whats rustling your jimmies?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Accidentally gave someone a +net instead of a -net for posting without a picture in the FSR thread. Jimmies rustled.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Accidentally gave someone a +net instead of a -net for posting without a picture in the FSR thread. Jimmies rustled.
Amod,

Request increasing limit on giveable +nets. Drives me crazy when I can't + someone because at some point in the past I either +ed or -ed them (usually I don't even remember which). If people want to express approval, why not maximize their ability to do so?
I don't know, just spitballing here, but maybe if you didn't spend your nets on things like people not posting pics, you'd have them to give out when something worthy actually came along?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Everybody's gotta learn to include a pic when you post in the FSR. Everybody.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that's a righteous neg. I actually save my nets now for the sole purpose of negging people who don't post pics in FSR.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This Vista Print advert that keeps repeating on the radio, "America was built by men with only a few dollars in their hand. For only a few dollars you can build your business with Vista Print."

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Yeah that's a righteous neg. I actually save my nets now for the sole purpose of negging people who don't post pics in FSR.
I've gotten negged for it. So have Mire and Marmac. We all learned our lesson.

Oblig jimmy rustle: I bought some cheap dishwashing liquid. Turns out it's complete garbage and produces virtually no foam at all. I've gotta use six times the amount I normally would to get through a load of dishes... fuck that shit.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Everybody's gotta learn to include a pic when you post in the FSR. Everybody.
Weird because I clicked here thinking i clicked FSR and I was like wtf is this whole page being some random discussion?
Then noticed I was in jimmy rustled thread

But yeah I agree. I get commenting/quoting a pic but kind of annoying when 6 people do that and post no pics

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Had a meeting today to find out if I was being brought on fully at work or being separated. I was fine with either outcome. 33% raise when I'm already making 3x my previous salary, insurance, and could look into transferring when a position opened at another branch to get the fuck away from my ex and her family. Or giving them all the finger and being out of this worthless shit hole by next week.

Instead I was offered a temporary contract extension until a hiring freeze ends in October and a 20% raise. Going to need to sign a lease and find a new place to stay that long. Fucking pissed.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I was wondering wtf.. so I google "antibiotic vision" and indeed, "Doxy(Tetra)cycline may cause blurred vision"

SPOT ON CHAP

rrr_img_135596.jpg

Day 2 of 10, work monitor at edge of desk and driving is somewhere between "vaya con Dios" and "use the force, Luke"

No, wearing glasses on top of my contacts didn't work.

PS: Penicillin allergy can be a rustler, too.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Had a meeting today to find out if I was being brought on fully at work or being separated. I was fine with either outcome. 33% raise when I'm already making 3x my previous salary, insurance, and could look into transferring when a position opened at another branch to get the fuck away from my ex and her family. Or giving them all the finger and being out of this worthless shit hole by next week.

Instead I was offered a temporary contract extension until a hiring freeze ends in October and a 20% raise. Going to need to sign a lease and find a new place to stay that long. Fucking pissed.
find a room for rent perhaps ?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Finally decided to get off my ass and brought some workout clothes to work so I could hit up the gym after work. Go downstairs to the gym and my damn badge isn't working on the door to get in.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally decided to get off my ass and brought some workout clothes to work so I could hit up the gym after work. Go downstairs to the gym and my damn badge isn't working on the door to get in.
It's a sign from god Koushirou

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ordered cheese fries and got a pile of fries with literally 1 shred of cold cheese. Jimmies rustled.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The air conditioning at my apartment smells like a sweaty jock strap left at the bottom of the clothes hamper for a month. Property manager refuses to fix it because her husband the maintenance guy came out and said everything was fine and he couldn't smell anything. I asked for an actual HVAC tech to come out and service the unit... so they sent some guy that spent less than 10 minutes mostly talking about other shit, who never approached an actual vent to smell test the air, who only took the first bay door off, didn't even remove the filter so couldn't even see the coils before giving a very canned response about how there was no smell and the repairs maintenance did were sufficient, which was a fuckup that made me think he was definitely coached because they did no repairs or servicing since we've been here so why would he try to volunteer such information out of the blue?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
find a room for rent perhaps ?
Current place is absolutely amazing and month to month but the owners are moving soon and I don't know anyone I trust as a roommate here so while I can afford $1250 a month I don't really need a 3/2 for just me. I live in a college town so if I want a place that isnt a shithole or in murderville I'll be looking at a 6-12 month lease minimum on an apartment when I'm ideally getting the fuck out of here the literal instant I'm able to without screwing myself out of this job.