Whats rustling your jimmies?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Girl on my facebook who hasn't had a job in two years and just travels around the world on parents/other people's money and generosity, posts about how "you just gotta follow you dreams" and "I dropped everything for this wonderful sunset photo" as if everyone with a job is Top Retard.

Bitch, your life of leisure exists because everyone around you works. You're welcome, cunt.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Speaking of christmas. I went to Hobby Lobby this week and they had their christmas shit out already. Christmas in July wtf.

Borzak

I had to pick up some balsa wood and lite ply, they have a big cabinet of it there. I also go from time to time to pick up pencils when I'm doing some pencil drawing.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Pok?mon Go servers taking a shit all day when I'm out walking around with my disappointed little nephew who was looking forward to it all week rustled the fuck out of me

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
3-0 one hitter turning into a 4-3 loss and costing Sale his 15th win. And being at the game and having to take shit from all my friends.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
London broil on sale for $2.99 a pound. Pickup the last 3 packs of it and walk up to meat counter and ask the guy if he could make me some hamburger. "Sorry we start cleaning the equipment at 6". Fucking 6:20. Frys has chuck on sale for same price but they were out of it when I stopped by it yesterday.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Damn, I didn't know the people at the meat market would do that.

Borzak

Go an email from AutoDesk they had a new help deal for one of their products I just upgraded. Stupid me clicked on it thinking it would be what's new in the new version or something similar since they kind of lag behind new upgrades/updates and such. In the "Getting started" section which is all they had it said "Click on the start button, click on AutoDesk, click on Advance Steel, to start the program.

You really shouldn't be selling multi seat licenses and such to groups that can't figure out how to start the program. Of course it's mostly Russian, Easter European so who knows.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Every street is under construction at the same time and almost all of them go down from 2 or 3 lanes to 1.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Misplaced my wallet like two weeks ago(ended up finding it)and bank sent me a new debit card with the stupid chip in it, within a week my account has been hacked and missing 500 dollars from an ATM withdrawal this morning when I went to pay my rent.

Thanks Obama.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My car has been at the dealer for 32 days now "waiting on parts". I was frustrated and annoyed for a while, but now I'm fucking pissed off. I have corporate involved and my attorney has already made a call. This shit is pretty fucking unacceptable.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
So... is your attorney going to CNC the parts for them at a makers space? I mean I'm sure it sucks but not sure what you're hoping to accomplish if the issue is "waiting on parts". The fuck you think they did, set it on fire and are scared to tell you? Sarcasm aside I'm genuinely curious what you've got going on there.

Being reminded of my days explaining shit to assholes at an autoshop = rustled.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My attorney is honestly only getting involved to scare them. It's been gross negligence on their part which is causing the delay. It's not that the parts aren't available, it's that the dealer and OEM aren't doing a god damn thing to ship them in a timely manner. There have now been THREE instances where they ordered parts, instead of ordering all three at the same damn time. And, when they are supposedly delivered, someone lost them or didn't remember them coming in or some other bullshit. The outcome is going to be the equivalent of 2 months of payments (gross value of the car, divided by 60 months, times 2) and paying the the rental I've had.

I know it's kind of a stupid thing to be pissed off about. But....I'm pissed all the same.