Whats rustling your jimmies?

NeverlosT

Golden Knight of the Realm
Company overall not doing as well as last year. Large company. CEO says "no one is getting raises or bonuses this year, no matter your position or department companywide". My department has been kicking ass and now I don't get a fucking raise because some shitsticks in other departments suck and for the sake of "unity" we are all falling on the sword together? Over fucking rustle. I bet the execs get raises.

Jensae

Molten Core Raider
Company overall not doing as well as last year. Large company. CEO says "no one is getting raises or bonuses this year, no matter your position or department companywide". My department has been kicking ass and now I don't get a fucking raise because some shitsticks in other departments suck and for the sake of "unity" we are all falling on the sword together? Over fucking rustle. I bet the execs get raises.
Of course they will. At the last company I worked at 3 years ago, they said the exact same thing to all the employees (major multinational investment bank) at the beginning of the year. In April, on the exact day I told my boss I was giving him 2 weeks notice and he and my management chain were trying their best to convince me to stay and it was everyone taking the burden, it was announced that the CEO got a 34% raise, and most of the executive board got similar raises. Really took the wind out of their arguments to convince me to stay.

I was half-rustled, half-happy when that announcement came out - annoyed that the board lied to everyone and pocketed huge raises, happy because it made the decision to quit very clearly the right one.

Siliconemelons

I have worked the same place for 15 years, our raises are always company wide and done by a board of trustees etc. we are state government - education. I have gotten 5 raises in total, 3 of them 2.5% - the longest time between raises was 6 years- we did not get one this year and "hope" to get one next year. I am wondering where is all that wasteful government cheese money! oh yeah...education...it does not get any money.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have worked the same place for 15 years, our raises are always company wide and done by a board of trustees etc. we are state government - education. I have gotten 5 raises in total, 3 of them 2.5% - the longest time between raises was 6 years- we did not get one this year and "hope" to get one next year. I am wondering where is all that wasteful government cheese money! oh yeah...education...it does not get any money.
Nope, goes towards free cell phones, fried chicken, and bus passes for the border.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Nope, goes towards free cell phones, fried chicken, and bus passes for the border.
Ehh most of that money is stolen from other $$ baskets in the social reform etc. areas of money. Education money is just HORRIFICALLY spent in the fully government controlled areas such as public k-12 schools - the extra money there is spend on 100% bull studies as to "WHY DO BLACKS UNDERPERFORM IN X, Y or Z NO MATTER WHAT!" that really all come down and say the same thing in the end- but some board members old college bro gets a few million to head the study rather than pay teachers a salary comparable to their degree and experience. And performance pay is bull because it takes teachers AWAY from the under-performing schools. Go teach at this shit hole school with horrific kids and worse parents to deal with, they perform crappy and you don't get your 2-3k bonus, or go teach some place with kids that don't spit, hit and verbally abuse you and parents that give a crap about how their kids do - perform well and get your 2-3k bonus! Yet the politico always manage to convince those living in the poor performance areas that performance pay will help them... ha

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Was filling up my water at 7-11 when I see a man and I assume his son and walking towards the entrance.  Kid has his faced glued a god damn ipad or some tablet while walking the 10 feet from the car to the entrance.  His dad had to guide him through the doors because kid didnt even take his eyes away from it to navigate a set of doors.

Is this what this country is coming to?  Fucking kids these days.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I assume he is talking about the self fill stations were you can refill your 5 gallon jug for $2.  They are everywhere here.

Here is Big P doing work

page2-woman.png

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The color of this forum and that there are buttons to share on Twitter/Facebook.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This site and its layout and control panel. I just want it to be the same dammit!

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No button to "read most recent post". Or is it there and I just can't find it because of how much else is broken and missing and I'm just old and grumpy now?

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

trex

Queen Bee
Next door neighbors and their constant domestic disputes. They fight so fucking loud. I'm always trying to avoid eye contact when I see them because it's so fucking awkward and they always strike up a conversation. Seem like nice people. I don't get it.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fucking A, people who use their high beams, brights, whatever you want to call them, when other cars are around and think its no big deal. WTF? Empty back road or whatever, no cars coming the other direction, and you're not behind someone? Go right ahead. But in major traffic?

People in Seattle think it's fucking just ok to use their high beams. Rustled!

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled