Whats rustling your jimmies?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Needed something computer related kind of quick, and I knew it would take longer if I waited since Monday is a holiday.

Ordered it around midnight Tuesday or early Wed. morning after midnight from Newegg since it was much cheaper than Amazon and had it shipped 2 day delivery. I figured even if it shipped Thursday it would come Saturday. Nope got shipping deal later this afternoon saying it would be here by Wed. next week by end of day. LOL.

Called the credit card and had it backcharged. Talked to the Amazon rep and they shipped it guaranteed Saturday delivery at a reduced rate to match the cost with shipping that I paid for at Newegg. They probably wonder why Amazon is kicking their ass. Credit card person told me to just refuse it and fedex would send it back and Newegg couldn't complain if I didn't have it.

Still kind of ticked me off. I haven't bought anything in years from Newegg since Amazon got real popular. Mistake made, lesson learned. I talked to the online rep with Newegg and they have a new math method. Shipped on a Wed (which it did) and 2 day shipping means Monday (Tuesday or Wed. because of the holiday)....ummm what?

• 2Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

trex

Queen Bee
You would think baking a casserole is an appropriate response to tragedy you fat fuck

Actually lold.

Popsicledeath mad because he has to go to work everyday even though he's depressed as fuck because he's fat, got no friends, everyone at work makes fun of him for being fat with no friends and he knows he'll never find a woman to stroke his wean.

Kids dying is still sadder.

• 3Picard
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
My jimmies are fucking rustled because my goddamn cat knocked my fucking bong off my desk, onto the printer as it was printing, printer went zap and smells like burnt bong water, plastic, and ozone in here. Oh and bong broke, fuck need another.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
How do people not know to not to linger in the left lane. It's maddening and the law here in Illinois isn't enforced at all.

I have the opposite rustle here. I have a nice 10 mile stretch of 4 lane (2 lanes each way) highway as part of my commute. If I'm not in a big hurry I usually just set cruise control at 65 (the speed limit) and stay in the right lane. If I need to pass someone going slower I'll get in the left lane, and go right back to the right lane after I passed them. No problem right?

At least twice a week I'll get some fuckwad racing up behind me and riding my bumper for a mile or two. Left lane is open for them to pass me but for some reason they want to drive 2' from my bumper.

I don't understand why they do that but it rustles me fierce. Why not just pass me? Anyways my policy now is to gradually slow down to 50-55 and they eventually take the hint and pass.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1SJW

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
denied a chase sapphire because i've opened too many cards so i dont get that free 500 bux again

• 3Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have the opposite rustle here. I have a nice 10 mile stretch of 4 lane (2 lanes each way) highway as part of my commute. If I'm not in a big hurry I usually just set cruise control at 65 (the speed limit) and stay in the right lane. If I need to pass someone going slower I'll get in the left lane, and go right back to the right lane after I passed them. No problem right?

At least twice a week I'll get some fuckwad racing up behind me and riding my bumper for a mile or two. Left lane is open for them to pass me but for some reason they want to drive 2' from my bumper.

I don't understand why they do that but it rustles me fierce. Why not just pass me? Anyways my policy now is to gradually slow down to 50-55 and they eventually take the hint and pass.
I've had times like this, and with them behind me, really wants me to test if pepper spray inhaled thru the car's intake will get filtered by the cabin filter or not.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Nationalist

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hate to play Devils advocate but I definitely would donate to that. One of my GFs from high school lost her son last year. Toddler hit by a car. It was seriously tragic and they also got a ton of money from gofundme or whatever. It's not just the funerals. Parents missing work, like tons of work, parents needing therapy, tons of therapy. Parents so depressed they can barely get up and put on fresh clothes. Needing help cooking, cleaning, etc.

They also got their son on the second round of IVF. Did IVF 8ish mo after his death to have their second. Took 4 rounds.

I think I donated $200 and sent a meal. My stepdad vaguely remembered her & her family and donated $500. I hope/know all other friends and acquaintances did something. It's a powerful feeling to know that if a tragedy strikes your family you have a community of friends and family to back you up.

I'd need to be sedated if I lost my kids.
You really should move to suburbia instead of the high towers.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
You really should move to suburbia instead of the high towers.

They lived in Utah. My kids don't get out of the stroller walking around downtown unless in a carrier. No false sense of security around these parts...

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
denied a chase sapphire because i've opened too many cards so i dont get that free 500 bux again

The cool kids are doing the Sapphire reserve these days. It's got a $1k signup bonus. That being said, if you go in and have a preapproval it can get around the 5/24 rule.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
My jimmies are fucking rustled because my goddamn cat knocked my fucking bong off my desk, onto the printer as it was printing, printer went zap and smells like burnt bong water, plastic, and ozone in here. Oh and bong broke, fuck need another.
Got a new cat proof bong, good rhere.

Now my jimmies are rustled because I'm in OCD hell trying to figure out a UI for WoW when I haven't played in ages.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rustled as fuck bros! Stoner ass bitches (assumption based on passed smells/experiences) setting off building wide fire alarm at 2:30am, and so everyone is chilling outside, and I see the firemen go upstairs to the apartment, knock on the door, and the firemen are like you know this is caused by your apartment, right? Oh really? naww man didn't know....

Negative side effects of legalization while living in an apartment I guess. Rustled!

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
So this weekend I go over to a coworker's house for a bit of a bake and to try out a new dealer's wares. It is me, five black dudes, and the fat white girlfriend of one of the said dudes. Naturally there's only so much shit I can talk about basketball and the rap shit they were putting on the TV, so I bum a smoke off the girl and get into a conversation with her.

45 minutes later I've gotten this bitch's life story. She works as the front desk girl for some spa out in the sticks, used to be a CNA. She's going to open up her own obstetrician's office, Wakandan, because that shit's easy.
Verily?
Yeaaah, says she. Shit, she would've gone to nursing school, Wakandan, but that affirmative action bullshit just because she's white.
(It's worth mentioning I am not a 'Wakandan' by any definition of the term. I nervously look around the room to see that nobody else present seems to mind that a white Anglo-French chick is talking this way. Then again, the boyfriend exclusively refers to her as 'shawty', so what do I know.)
Yeah?
Well there's also the fact that she almost killed someone.
Uh...
A heroin-addict shooting up in the kitchen of her cousin's girlfriend's double wide, or something. She refused to leave. She supposedly broke three of her ribs, dislocated her shoulder, fucked her leg up.
Well shit. Guess she learned a thing or two. Haha.
Yeah, laid that Wakandan out, says she. Ho ho, hee hee. But yeah, that's the plan. Make my own hours and shit, it's gonna be great.

It's been a few days since and I can't quite put my finger on why, but I'm damn rustled.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
just saw an awful video. some fur farms in china skin the animals alive because the fur comes off easier. fucken chinks.

• 3Rustled
  • 1Brony
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

trex

Queen Bee
My jimmies are so fucking rustled right now.

Guy who stole our car got 2 parking tickets and decided not to pay them. They quadrupled and we now owe $343 within two days or wages get garnished and warrant out for Mr. Trex arrest. I called his work and talked to his boss because I couldn't get ahold of him so he called me and said he'd come give us the $343 "JUST TO BE A GOOD GUY BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE NEVER HAD A PARKING TICKET!"

Now I'm on hold with traffic tickets to make sure there are no pics of him speeding/running a red light in the car that was registered to Mr. Trex. It's been 30 min already and the hold music is randomly inturupted by a pause then, "please hold. Someone will be with you shortly. Or go to www.courts.oregon/ blah blah blah. Every time I think it's someone answering the phone.

Guy says he's coming in 45ish min to give us the cash. Should be interesting. My jimmies will prob be maximum rustled at that point. *Glaring emoji* *gun to head emoji*

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled