Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So looked at a guy's facebook page that I was deployed with in Iraq;

The reason I'm going to XXXXXX is because I've been struggling with severe PTSD from the Ramadi deployment and the suicides of Marines and one that never made it back that I knew.
PTSD from people committing suicide? I heard a guy blow his brains out in the middle of the night while I was in Iraq, didnt phase me in the slightest. Not only that but this guy saw on a scale of 1 to 10 a .1 in terms of combat.

Very rustled.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Being stuck in my apartment here in Houston. Everyone I know is going legitimately stir crazy.

Oh, and ruining my brakes simply getting here after getting caught when the downpour was at its worst on Friday night. All the other cars nearby went full derp into high water and I watched them stall out en masse, whereas I basically decided traffic laws no longer applied and proceeded to ride the medians etc. as they weren't yet fully under water.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying to cross the street, a lady almost ran me over. I had to jump back to avoid getting hit. So I slapped her tail light, and then she rolled her window down and called me an asshole. I know I'm an asshole, but she should have watched where she was going, I could plainly see her looking at the store front as I jumped out of the way.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So looked at a guy's facebook page that I was deployed with in Iraq;

PTSD from people committing suicide? I heard a guy blow his brains out in the middle of the night while I was in Iraq, didnt phase me in the slightest. Not only that but this guy saw on a scale of 1 to 10 a .1 in terms of combat.

Very rustled.

Send him a puppy

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Trying to cross the street, a lady almost ran me over. I had to jump back to avoid getting hit. So I slapped her tail light, and then she rolled her window down and called me an asshole. I know I'm an asshole, but she should have watched where she was going, I could plainly see her looking at the store front as I jumped out of the way.

That's when you shoot

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Clennisell

Trakanon Raider
Got an apartment on the top floor of my building. Skylights, wide windows, and a great view of the mountains. Been in here for about a week.

Now my employer wants to move me to the second floor to live with two others guys because some chick decided to bring her dog.

I would buy the building and charge them rent...and stay on the top floor where Polish women would wait on me 24x7. How's that for fatherly advice?

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of the TP thing... not only does my employer use the cheap shit, they also failed to reload the dispenser in the one stall bathroom that I use, and I did not have time to look as I had a 5 alarm, gotta go right fucking now shit and didn't see until after the fact. Thank god for Kleenexes is all I gotta say...

• 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This week. This week is rustling my jimjams. But hey, at least it's over, and I have a four day weekend.

• 1Jew

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Strong armed robbery at my apartment unit right before we got home. Had to sit and wait to get in to our apartment and was supposed to have friends over today but not looking so good now with the search going on out back. Very rustled right now.

• 1Jew

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Self Inflicted rustling... It's that time of year again where I get to spend 3 weeks rustled over traffic because I live about 10 minutes from the WA state fair grounds.

• 1Jew

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Being stuck in my apartment here in Houston. Everyone I know is going legitimately stir crazy.

Oh, and ruining my brakes simply getting here after getting caught when the downpour was at its worst on Friday night. All the other cars nearby went full derp into high water and I watched them stall out en masse, whereas I basically decided traffic laws no longer applied and proceeded to ride the medians etc. as they weren't yet fully under water.
be safe Dindu.

• 1Jew

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Now I'm extra rustled, since we were going to host magic at our place today, so I burned an extra day of PTO, bought a shitton of mats to make a bigass thing of chili, bought a new set of table and chairs, and a big cake. Now one guy says he accidentally double-booked and can't make it and another guy says it's not worth coming down if everyone else isn't coming. Other friends we had plans with for Sunday just also cancelled them, too, so now we have jack shit to do for the long weekend and I took a day of PTO for nothing. Also told my parents, who I rarely get to see anymore since we live far away, that we couldn't come visit since we already had plans.

• 1Jew

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Now I'm extra rustled, since we were going to host magic at our place today, so I burned an extra day of PTO, bought a shitton of mats to make a bigass thing of chili, bought a new set of table and chairs, and a big cake. Now one guy says he accidentally double-booked and can't make it and another guy says it's not worth coming down if everyone else isn't coming. Other friends we had plans with for Sunday just also cancelled them, too, so now we have jack shit to do for the long weekend and I took a day of PTO for nothing. Also told my parents, who I rarely get to see anymore since we live far away, that we couldn't come visit since we already had plans.
maybe visit your parents

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

You could always take some nudes and post them on the internet.

With the magic cards, ingredients for chili, and the new furniture .. of course. That's what'll make it artistic.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do you live far away from these people? When I used to live 30-45 minutes away from people this would happen to me all the time. Wasn't "easy" to come over anymore, and since I'm of the age most my friends have kids, that it wasn't worth coming down just for a quick visit.

• 1Jew