Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Had plans to take a cruise down to the Caribbean this fall, gf found out shes 5 weeks pregnant and doctors said absolutely no zika locations.

Fucking mosquito's

Are you going to be able to get a refund on her ticket, or do you have to find someone else to go with you?

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Engineer at work keeps having meetings with customers telling them what my software can and can't do. He thinks just because he specs out the hardware that he has an intuitive link to the software and it can magically do whatever he thinks it oughta be able to do. No need to do any research or ask anyone who works with the software. If he does ask a programmer, he asks narrow questions that don't represent what he's actually promising to the customer.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hadn't booked any yet, just been trying to find someplace to go on vacation and we had thought a couples cruise with no kids would be enjoyable. There was one cruise that had Chris Tucker on it and thought seeing him dressed up as Ruby Rodd would be well worth the ticket cost.

Fucking eclipse today though, people were driving on the interstate and trying to watch it at the same time causing ridiculous amounts of accidents. Astronomical jimmies rustled

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Engineer at work keeps having meetings with customers telling them what my software can and can't do. He thinks just because he specs out the hardware that he has an intuitive link to the software and it can magically do whatever he thinks it oughta be able to do. No need to do any research or ask anyone who works with the software. If he does ask a programmer, he asks narrow questions that don't represent what he's actually promising to the customer.

Sounds like a typical fuckin' salesman. Over-promise, under-deliver! ABC, motherfuckers.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
What rustles my jimmies tonight? Black people, but not how you think.

Decades of political correctness have left us unable to have an honest conversation about black culture.
"Black culture is strong and beautiful! Black musicians create great music. Black athletes are the best" gets you "Right on!"
"Black culture still has a long way to go. Black youth are violent and undereducated. Blacks are more likely to commit crimes." gets you "OMG UR A RACIST".

Yes. There are racist piece of shit cops that kill you. And that's bad.
But guess what?
YOU SPENT THE ENTIRE 1990'S GLORIFYING THE GANGSTER LIFESTYLE IN POPULAR CULTURE. GANGSTER RAP IS A THING. IT PRESCRIBES VIOLENT BEHAVIOR. YOU MADE IT UNACCEPTABLE TO BE ANYTHING LESS THAN TOUGH AS FUCK. YOU EVEN MADE IT "WRONG" TO SMILE IN PHOTOGRAPHS. And you have the gall to whine about how people think that you're violent? There's a MILLION rap songs about beating the shit out of or shooting people over the dumbest bullshit.

But our dumb American culture can only see things one way or the other. There's no nuance. You can't say "I think Black Lives Matter movement had a point about cops shooting black people AND we should look at the effect black culture has on that violence" because then (to the left) you're a racist) or (to the right) you're "anti-cop".

So yes, black people, you rustle my jimmies. Because you can't spend 10 to 20 years or more demanding in every rap song that we see you as a tough gangster AND play the victim card when cops are fucking trigger happy around you. Also? STOP FUCKING SHOOTING ONE ANOTHER.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Nationalist
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What rustles my jimmies tonight? Black people, but not how you think.

Decades of political correctness have left us unable to have an honest conversation about black culture.
"Black culture is strong and beautiful! Black musicians create great music. Black athletes are the best" gets you "Right on!"
"Black culture still has a long way to go. Black youth are violent and undereducated. Blacks are more likely to commit crimes." gets you "OMG UR A RACIST".

Yes. There are racist piece of shit cops that kill you. And that's bad.
But guess what?
YOU SPENT THE ENTIRE 1990'S GLORIFYING THE GANGSTER LIFESTYLE IN POPULAR CULTURE. GANGSTER RAP IS A THING. IT PRESCRIBES VIOLENT BEHAVIOR. YOU MADE IT UNACCEPTABLE TO BE ANYTHING LESS THAN TOUGH AS FUCK. YOU EVEN MADE IT "WRONG" TO SMILE IN PHOTOGRAPHS. And you have the gall to whine about how people think that you're violent? There's a MILLION rap songs about beating the shit out of or shooting people over the dumbest bullshit.

But our dumb American culture can only see things one way or the other. There's no nuance. You can't say "I think Black Lives Matter movement had a point about cops shooting black people AND we should look at the effect black culture has on that violence" because then (to the left) you're a racist) or (to the right) you're "anti-cop".

So yes, black people, you rustle my jimmies. Because you can't spend 10 to 20 years or more demanding in every rap song that we see you as a tough gangster AND play the victim card when cops are fucking trigger happy around you. Also? STOP FUCKING SHOOTING ONE ANOTHER.

Or...keep shooting each other so all the gang-bangers and morons go away? Darwin.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
GEICO and their diminished value claim process.... rustled

Considering the sheer number of Geico ads on the radio/TV airing every 0.0000001 seconds, I'd be surprised if they have money to pay any claims at all.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Do you think that lizard gets a big royalty check every month?

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Can't remember if I've ever bitched about these before, but they've rustled my jimmies since the first time I saw them. "Baby on Board" signs. I mean first of all, what the fuck are you trying to accomplish with that? Do you think it lessens your chances of being rear ended? As if people who cause accidents are going around picking their targets and would skip a car with a baby?

Second, they are lies more often than not. No one ever seems to take the sign down when the baby isn't there. I walk through parking lots all the time with those signs up. If I took them seriously, I guess i'd have to beak all the windows and look for the baby that's on board in that hot car while you're at work.

Third, I can't believe they're still popular like 30+ years later. For fucks sake people, let a stupid idea die. The only bright side of those signs is the parody versions like "Baby I'm Bored" or "Dynamite on Board". But even those aren't too amusing anymore.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Can't remember if I've ever bitched about these before, but they've rustled my jimmies since the first time I saw them. "Baby on Board" signs. I mean first of all, what the fuck are you trying to accomplish with that? Do you think it lessens your chances of being rear ended? As if people who cause accidents are going around picking their targets and would skip a car with a baby?

Second, they are lies more often than not. No one ever seems to take the sign down when the baby isn't there. I walk through parking lots all the time with those signs up. If I took them seriously, I guess i'd have to beak all the windows and look for the baby that's on board in that hot car while you're at work.

Third, I can't believe they're still popular like 30+ years later. For fucks sake people, let a stupid idea die. The only bright side of those signs is the parody versions like "Baby I'm Bored" or "Dynamite on Board". But even those aren't too amusing anymore.

Not sure why you give a shit, but it's so if they're in an accident, first responders know to look for a baby.

Also, why the fuck is Chrome asking me to correct the word "responders"...

• 1Jew

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Not sure why you give a shit, but it's so if they're in an accident, first responders know to look for a baby.

Then I still have a right to be pissed that the self-righteous dipshits don't take it down when the kid isn't in the car. It could cause someone to risk their life for a baby that isn't there.

I'd like to hear from a first responder whether they actually pay any attention to them. It seems to me like if you can see the little tag, then you can see in the windows to see the child seat.

Also, it did it to me too. I guess responder isn't really a word? Respondent would be proper english.

• 1Salty
  • 1Jew

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Steam just gave me a queue where the best rated game in the bunch was 'mixed'. Literally 5+ games that had 'mostly negative" ratings. Steam should automatically filter those games out of the queues, but since they're not I should have that option.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Do most first responders go "fuck there's just empty booster seats and some unconscious adults in there, let's call it in Frank, nothing to do here"

• 1Jew

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Then I still have a right to be pissed that the self-righteous dipshits don't take it down when the kid isn't in the car. It could cause someone to risk their life for a baby that isn't there.

I'd like to hear from a first responder whether they actually pay any attention to them. It seems to me like if you can see the little tag, then you can see in the windows to see the child seat.

Also, it did it to me too. I guess responder isn't really a word? Respondent would be proper english.

If I were an evil but patient and passive aggressive person, I would go to the house of someone I hate and put the "babies room" stickers on the windows on the far side from their bedroom so that in the event of a fire, the fire department would waste time trying to rescue phantom infants instead of the parents.

But that's none of my business.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Do most first responders go "fuck there's just empty booster seats and some unconscious adults in there, let's call it in Frank, nothing to do here"
I'm just going off what I've been told by my EMS friends. Not to get too gruesome, but they search the scene, and have found baby corpses flung from the scene, or less brutally, in the floorboards. And it's a minor thing, just checking before cutting into a vehicle with the jaws of life.

• 1Jew

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm just going off what I've been told by my EMS friends. Not to get too gruesome, but they search the scene, and have found baby corpses flung from the scene, or less brutally, in the floorboards. And it's a minor thing, just checking before cutting into a vehicle with the jaws of life.

Well they were dead so who cares at that point?

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf