Whats rustling your jimmies?

Siliconemelons

I gatta run to the ATM machine to get some cash to buy my new NIC card so I can download the JIIFFFSS

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Having my wife's car re-upholstered. I liked the owners when I went in initially. But when I finally brought the car in, they had an oxygen thief working the front desk and answering the phones. It was supposed to be done in a day, so I called her yesterday to check on the status and she said it was ready. Cool, get a ride to go pick it up, and it's not done. Apparently the guy who removed the seats was done and that's it. So i was pissed and sat down and texted my ride to come back. So she's like "well do you wanna drive it home and bring it back in the morning?" Like, I don't know what the fuck she was expecting, that I'd sit on a milk crate? I told her no, I'll just wait here until it's done.

Trying to call now and I don't even know what she's doing, but she just managed to answer with the fucking fax machine. I heard her voice in the background over the fax tones. That's some special grade of idiot there.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The super cute Polish waitress at the local eatery left and got replaced by some Middle-Eastern dude in his 30s. Sadface.

• 3Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
NIC card is the correct usage. It's a Network Interface Controller Card.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Mexican drivers. If I’m behind a car that’s going 20 mph below the speed limit, it’s always a Mexican.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In Colorado, I feel your pain. These last 2 weeks, I've seen several close calls, and I started into a intersection on a green arrow and was 2 seconds from getting creamed by a red light driver. (passenger covering her face and everything) Always messicans.

During the winter, road that is maybe frosty but otherwise actually good. Terrified bitch in a suburban doing 15 on a single lane uphill no one can pass her. Same day, get into town where roads are icy etc, Bitch swings out from a parking lot, across 2 lanes, across center mutual turn lanes, and into my lane of travel on a 55mph stretch of road.... had to dive into the median because there was no stopping otherwise. Like she could mis a giant truck with my headlights on. Some shit head 18 year old that woulda been dragged from her car if it wasn't for how traffic ended up flowing and I got blocked.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Mexican drivers. If I’m behind a car that’s going 20 mph below the speed limit, it’s always a Mexican.

Three lane road, blocked by three cars going below the speed limit - Mexican standoff. Not sure if this is just a Texas term.

• 1Worf

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Three lane road, blocked by three cars going below the speed limit - Mexican standoff. Not sure if this is just a Texas term.
All 3 can't read the speed limit and so are using each other for an idea of the right speed?

Like I seriously think that's half of it. You'd think numbers would be easy, but at one of my jobs. A solid like 30% of the hispanics coming in were not fluent in reading/writing spanish and struggled to even handle checking in on the ticket machine like you see at a dmv.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
In San Antonio, for whatever reason, something I've experienced no where else in the country, but assholes will literally change lanes in front of you for no reason other than they see you coming up on them, regardless of what speed they're going. Everyone I know from san antonio can vouch for this, too.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
There was a big ad campaign by the state of TX 20-25 years ago that no matter how slow/fast you are going it doesn't give you the right to enforce speed limits. They ran TV ads and billboards for a while. Maybe they need to start ticketing dipshits for it again. They would have TV ads of some person going 90mph and saying "I'm not moving over I'm going 90" and then say "Doesn't matter, move over". I think it may have been the time the state went to 75mph state wide.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was a big ad campaign by the state of TX 20-25 years ago that no matter how slow/fast you are going it doesn't give you the right to enforce speed limits. They ran TV ads and billboards for a while. Maybe they need to start ticketing dipshits for it again. They would have TV ads of some person going 90mph and saying "I'm not moving over I'm going 90" and then say "Doesn't matter, move over". I think it may have been the time the state went to 75mph state wide.

Yeah, I thought I had escaped the rampant retardation that was California drivers & highways when I moved to Texas. But, it still happens here too. Morons in the outside lane going under the limit or slower than the flow, NOT moving over. I'm pretty sure driver's ed stopped teaching people wtf happens when you get on the highway.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I thought I had escaped the rampant retardation that was California drivers & highways when I moved to Texas. But, it still happens here too. Morons in the outside lane going under the limit or slower than the flow, NOT moving over. I'm pretty sure driver's ed stopped teaching people wtf happens when you get on the highway.

I used to try to educate these assholes by driving a few inches off their bumper while riding the rumble strip (Its almost as loud inside their car too). But there's JUST SO MANY OF THEM IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! They keep respawning ;\