Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
this site's new appearance - and the apparent lack of thread for people to make fun of it.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah this new appearance blows. What is this a forum for Risk enthusiasts?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My wife wanted to keep her shirt on during afternoon delight because she was cold. I wanted to look at titties. Rustled.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Check site this morning, new layout and have to login... forgot password so have to do it again... rustled AF

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
No problem with the format or color of the new forum style. But seeing TACTICAL at the top of every screen. It makes me associate these forums with The Division, and fuck that. Fires of TACTICAL. TACTICAL FIRES IN MY PANTS.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
People who use gas operated tools at 8am on a sunday.

I have a neighbour who was cutting his grass at 5:45 on Saturday mornings. It happened two weeks in a row. Then a third. He's just close enough that it will wake us up every damned time. The third week it happened I put on a bathrobe, put on my rubber boots, and walked over. As he was pushing his mower (he uses a push mower to do the front yard for some reason), I stepped in front of it, put my boot on his mower, and said, "it's a bit fucking early, isn't it?" He said something like, "yeah, I guess so." Hasn't happened since. Sometimes I think people just need to be shown that they're being assholes.

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Triggered
Reactions: 8 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Today has been all kinds of versions of this:

Director: Stop what you're doing and go print off what your coworker who has already clocked out did.
Me: There's content missing.
Director: Don't worry about that! I said print it off.
Me: Starts 15 minute process of printing that can't be done passively, while my own work sits idle
Director: (before printing is complete) gives me random task, so I queue it
Director: Is your first task done?
Me: No I'm doing these two other things you asked me to do; you told me not to wait
Director: Hey! there's content missing on this page you printed!

Manager comes in -
Him: Any time spent past six p.m. is inefficiency (it's 8 and they sent the crew home); I need to know exactly what that is so we can change it
Me: Listed 3 things the untrained noob did
Director: we didn't hire him to be a whipping boy
Me: agreed; he can't do it because he hasn't been trained; I would, but he's not my department and I'm already covering for the two that quit and the one that's on vacation
Manager: I don't know, but we need to figure out why we're inefficient
Director: But that's for us to decide, you don't need to worry about it
Manager: while you're doing everything else, you're not doing your own work
Director: You could have done it saturday (wtf is that?? I was off sat. and the task didn't even exist until Monday afternoon)

• 1Rustled

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In San Antonio, for whatever reason, something I've experienced no where else in the country, but assholes will literally change lanes in front of you for no reason other than they see you coming up on them, regardless of what speed they're going. Everyone I know from san antonio can vouch for this, too.

I have had people speed and weave their way through street traffic, just so the could cut me off then slow down to 10 mph below the speed limit. I really do believe that they think they are the citizens on patrol - traffic division. One day I'll just snap and fucking hit the shit out of them and put them in the wall or pull a pit maneuver. I'm in a big truck with fantastic insurance, and have no more fucks to give...

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
When vehicles parked next to us decide to start backing out while we are still getting our kids in or out of the car. Saw this one guy do it and he saw me see him so he gave me the finger and drove away.

• 1Rustled

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When vehicles parked next to us decide to start backing out while we are still getting our kids in or out of the car. Saw this one guy do it and he saw me see him so he gave me the finger and drove away.
Only devils advocate I could play is he was about to pull out anyway and you having just recently pulled in immediately set to unloading. I know even just for me by myself I'll wait till a occupied car next to me that is getting ready to leave does so before throwing a door open.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Only devils advocate I could play is he was about to pull out anyway and you having just recently pulled in immediately set to unloading. I know even just for me by myself I'll wait till a occupied car next to me that is getting ready to leave does so before throwing a door open.

It's all good, from now on I just plan on standing in the way so they can't leave.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dumb fucks who not only think they aren’t retarded but actually smart. You are the fucking sanctimonious Jenny McCarthys of the world and I want to bitch slap you through the internet with every fucking smug post you make. (Not related to this board)