Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Fucking sideways videos. Its bad enough motherfuckers feel the need to embed 2 seconds worth of information in a 20 minute video. Now all those videos are sideways, too.

I dont understand you dumb shits. You can figure out how to take video on a phone (which typically requires a few correct button pushes to accomplish) and you can figure out how to upload the video onto a hosting service (this often involves remembering a password and again, a few correct button pushes or keystrokes).

But holding the phone like you're not an asshole, that is beyond you.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
*shitty vague half-baked request instructions in email*

"uh .. I have some questions i need to ask for clarification on this request ..."

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS PUSHING BACK"

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
OK another one spawned by the donkey thread.

People who misspell words in ways that reveal not only are they an illiterate who has never encountered the word in a written form before, but also that they are a retard who cant even spell it the way its pronounced. Its like OK you cant spell, but can you also not hear? Or do you just not know how the different letters sound?

"postpardom". Just for a completely arbitrary example.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a cuck. This guy calls me up because I interviewed him and his wife over the weekend as a part of a farmer's market story.
He got a little pretentious about being apart of a hipster cooperative where people bring and share imperfect food that would otherwise waste.
They then take their free food to the free kitchen and make jam.

Well he calls me to say he wants to say the business is women owned and operated and he's proud to be a part of it because women in leadership, especially as heads of successful businesses should be acknowledged and celebrated.

Dude. It's a two person operation. Bundling that with actual successful women is an insult. You're husband and wife doing a side job. Fuckoff truly

Ya'll should have heard his tone, he was a believer. I'm dumbfounded. I've read about these things on the internet, but never had I ever encountered it before.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wife and i are pretty comfortable both working full time long term jobs bringing in a bit over 100k. She wants baby, I dont. Shes swung ok with it using her neices as surrogates and lots of pets with bouts of baby crazy. I have my reasons from various health things to inherit, hating/mistrusting kids in general. And big thing would be being near broke on childcare if we both continue working at a time when im getting more concerned about dumping money into retirement , she may be happy working a desk job into her 70s, but I dont think im going to last deep into my sixties doing any of the work I do.

Ive succeeded in getting some law enforcement job offers, the first i turned down being too far and a decent pay cut. But I'm pretty far in the process for some others I would take and now shes trying to give me ultimatums. I get my "dream" and she gets hers of having a baby......

She allowed logic to have us avoid a kid up until now, but now openly says fuck logic, feels before reals. I can't succeed in a way that helps us without her getting her boar anchor. I still firmly believe much of her balled up sentiment is of course hormones mixed with women looking at babies as cute pets ignoring the pain in the ass 8-18 age range if your lucky and they don't become basement losers. Losses her mind if i form nights now, but happily when debating kid is quick to volunteer that i would work nights and somehow sleep while watching kid....

So options: A, divorce, take half the big equity in house and return to glorious single life. B: Give up a career I wasted a bachelor's degree on, stay in my good but not amazing paying boring job and start jewing it up best I can for retirement.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Wife and i are pretty comfortable both working full time long term jobs bringing in a bit over 100k. She wants baby, I dont. Shes swung ok with it using her neices as surrogates and lots of pets with bouts of baby crazy. I have my reasons from various health things to inherit, hating/mistrusting kids in general. And big thing would be being near broke on childcare if we both continue working at a time when im getting more concerned about dumping money into retirement , she may be happy working a desk job into her 70s, but I dont think im going to last deep into my sixties doing any of the work I do.

Ive succeeded in getting some law enforcement job offers, the first i turned down being too far and a decent pay cut. But I'm pretty far in the process for some others I would take and now shes trying to give me ultimatums. I get my "dream" and she gets hers of having a baby......

She allowed logic to have us avoid a kid up until now, but now openly says fuck logic, feels before reals. I can't succeed in a way that helps us without her getting her boar anchor. I still firmly believe much of her balled up sentiment is of course hormones mixed with women looking at babies as cute pets ignoring the pain in the ass 8-18 age range if your lucky and they don't become basement losers. Losses her mind if i form nights now, but happily when debating kid is quick to volunteer that i would work nights and somehow sleep while watching kid....

So options: A, divorce, take half the big equity in house and return to glorious single life. B: Give up a career I wasted a bachelor's degree on, stay in my good but not amazing paying boring job and start jewing it up best I can for retirement.

C. secretly get a vasectomy.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

Divorce. Anyone who gives an ultimatum in a relationship is a shitty person.

• 1Like

Mandriana

Divorce is probably going to be the outcome. A) You have the kids, your household income goes to shit, you're never around in order to pay for everything (and be a present dad), and you fucking hate your life. B) The hammer drops and it's 100% known from you, no kids, ever, and she divorces you so she can get knocked up. C) As noted above, fuck ultimatums, divorce. D) She starts sabotaging birth control and see A) and C).

Be very super extra careful from here on out about birth control. Lock away the condoms where she has no access, and be militant in their disposal with her being no where near them, or she's going to start poking holes in them to have an "oop's I am pregnant." Never trust her if she says, "it's okay, I am on my brith-control-of-choice."

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Ultimatums will never work out. If you have opposing opinions about something that important, the relationship is already off track. If you give in, you will be very unhappy and the marriage will break up eventually. If she gives in, she'll be very unhappy and the marriage will also eventually break up. Anger, resentment, guilt, infidelity, etc.

It sucks to hear, but you can't have a healthy relationship like that.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
ignore lists are for feeble minded cowards anyway ;)

So what you're saying is, you're not surprised they gave up either.

Sludig, you totally need to tell her that if she doesn't take back the ultimatum, it's over. But I can't help you with the rest. If you want us to talk you into caving on the crotchfruit, head to the parent thread. Maybe adopt to avoid passing on your bad genes if you're really worried about that, and you get a chance to skip some of the expenses and sleepless nights.

Also, how old are you and your wife? I don't know if adopting will actually silence a woman's biological clock once it starts driving her crazy.

Sludig

32 me to her 31. She still thinks shes good for a few more years when i think 30 was a better limit. Theres a lot more to it for my case, she has alports. Minor for her but can be very bad for a boy. For all we know due to a few things she might not be able to have kids but if she did then theres also risks and issues with delivery. Plenty wrong on my side too. I'm also more worried about a teenager than a baby and our sjw schools.

I suggested adoption before, prebaked but has to be very young so not too fucked up and probably prohibitedly expensive process. But your right I suspect it won't cure baby crazy.

Bad timing I guess that with the county it will take a few years to make good money to where I would feel more stable. State patrol starts at near 80k but very competitive and hiring isn't until end of year. She thinks shed keep career but I see that more turning into a lesser job close to home. She thinks my parents would watch the kid far more than i think they would. But just a logistical nightmare of where we live, my parents do, and she works is a big triangle. Then me in the opposite direction of all that.

Though the trex thread has me more interested in these cheap hot sitters I suppose. I think im holding out for her skank habitual cheater sister to piss off her new prior DV husband enough to fix the problem too where we just inherit the nieces.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
does she know what her chances of passing Alport on to your kids would be? that alone would be reason enough to adopt instead of birth, imo.

• 1Salty

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
All this shit about the royal family, Megan Markle, and really anything to do with the royal family. I don't give a fuck about it, and I am tired of seeing headlines about it. Why the fuck should we Americans give a shit about the royal family?

Fuck! Jimmies rustled.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sludig

does she know what her chances of passing Alport on to your kids would be? that alone would be reason enough to adopt instead of birth, imo.
Baby hormones > logic brain cells. : \ She downplays it but her mom is more alert to it and I did my own research. She seems to have it not very severe at all (and it affects girls less to start) which may make her take it less seriously. Doesn't help her nieces both avoided it I think though one has asthma and shit.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
All this shit about the royal family, Megan Markle, and really anything to do with the royal family. I don't give a fuck about it, and I am tired of seeing headlines about it. Why the fuck should we Americans give a shit about the royal family?

Fuck! Jimmies rustled.
Fuck yes. It is literally unAmerican, unpatriotic and an insult to everyone who died in the revolutionary war for an American citizen to act like British "royals" are any different than some random chav giving birth in some inner city cesspool of mediocre britain.

I rage when my wife does this. (On the inside; I'm not *that* much of an idiot)

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The only reason I'm the least bit interested in this wedding is because she's super hot.

My current rustle. I was sitting at my computer looking at the sights on my gun to see what it will take to replace them. When I unload it, the round in the chamber doesn't want to be eased out in a controlled manner for some reason. So I pull the slide a little harder and watch the round hit the ground on the carpet. I don't see it roll or bounce and it didn't make a sound. I put the gun down and can't find the fucking round. Crawled around on the floor for 5 minutes with a spotlight moving shit, looking under shit. No sign of it. The biggest rustle here is that I am all out of that particular SD ammo. So this magazine either gets 1 round of something different, or it only gets 14 rounds until I get more ammo.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Someone skimmed/spoofed my debit card and spent every penny on it at a Dollar General in Arkansas. My bank won't even let me file a dispute claim til the charge clears on Monday, despite their third party fraud detection service flagging it immediately. Broke for my last weekend before chemo, fml.

• 1Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Someone skimmed/spoofed my debit card and spent every penny on it at a Dollar General in Arkansas. My bank won't even let me file a dispute claim til the charge clears on Monday, despite their third party fraud detection service flagging it immediately. Broke for my last weekend before chemo, fml.

That SUCKS. The only thing I stick my debit card in is the ATM. I've had my credit card info used maybe twice in the last 10 years, and that is much less shitty. Surprises me that even if you have the address they shipped the stolen goods to, they pawn you off to that Police department, then that one ignores you or just doesnt care. It should be an open/shut case, do your job!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Did they get the PIN too, or did you have one of those fake visa debit cards? If it was a fake Visa, then won't visa help out and do something quicker? I thought that was the point of banks being willing to use their network.