Whats rustling your jimmies?

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Parking at stores. Here we have spaces for disabled, and at some stores places for parents with small children.
Now store parking is usually private parking, i.e. no road laws or communal laws apply. So you can't fine someone for parking in the wrong spot.

At least once per week I see some fuckface park on the disabled or small kids spots. They get out and ofc they are not disabled (note these are for walking impaired, not brain impaired) or in the case of small kids spot they do not have kids with them.

You fucking fuckered fuck. Like it would hurt you to park 4 meters down the lane, in a regular size spot. The small kids spots are wider so you can open your door fully and get your kid or baby case out.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Those fucking fuckered fucks basically sum up society. Either too lazy to walk a few extra spaces or so absorbed in their own world they have to get to the 'front of the line'.

I love the ones that circle around small parking lots looking for a closer space. In the amount of time they spent doing laps, they could have parked and walked.

• 2Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Communicating an ungodly amount on social and dating platforms to attempt to get laid (even to the most abhorrent creatures imaginable) - only to realize it would be virtually impossible for the amount of people I contacted to genuinely not be interested. Different platforms, different messages, different conversation lengths, different openers. Matrix/Truman Show level what is happening where the fuck am I, something is blocking me from getting laid type shit. Do I have free will in this jacked up instance? No sirs, no I do not.

I genuinely am starting to believe whatever is going on is doing so to either A) make it so the only thing I can do on earth is learn to code and become a master at coding B) the powers that be are trying to get me to knife myself.

I remember when that Ashley Madison shit leaked, it was both hilarious and sad. Then later it turned out that 99% of the female profiles were basically created by the site's creators to stir up business. I've always assumed all the dating platforms were like this, otherwise it would be like a 90 / 10 male / female ratio. Fuck I am so glad to be done with that stuff :p

Siliconemelons

I have trained my kids to say "Stupid heathens!" to those who leave their shopping carts out where they park, god forbid they put them up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Acid reflux, indigestion, abdominal cramps, and a urine infection at the same time. Fuck, my body hates me right now. I should probably lay off the edibles until my gut calms the fuck down...

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Shitty ass Spectrum internet went down at about 12:45 last night and was still down at 4 when I went to bed. Even when it's not going down, the connection is crap. Constant ping spikes for the past 2 years any time I am gaming, most noticeable in PoE and LoL.

ATT finally became available at my apartment complex a couple months ago so I looked their packages up because I am sick of Spectrum (renamed TWC) and the fastest speed they offer is fucking 18mbps.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Shitty ass Spectrum internet went down at about 12:45 last night and was still down at 4 when I went to bed. Even when it's not going down, the connection is crap. Constant ping spikes for the past 2 years any time I am gaming, most noticeable in PoE and LoL.

ATT finally became available at my apartment complex a couple months ago so I looked their packages up because I am sick of Spectrum (renamed TWC) and the fastest speed they offer is fucking 18mbps.
Get your modem swapped out. I only ever had issues when they gave me a shit modem or a modem with a shit AC adapter. Have been a TWC/Spectrum customer for like 20 years now.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I should try that, haven't swapped since I got it set up 4.5 years ago. The TWC technician did say the modems were trash when he was installing it, lol.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
and another. booked a holiday trip with my wife's cousin & family, so 7 people in total. to make booking easier everything is in his name. now the airline went tits-up and i hope this idiot is not being taken for a walk by the travel agency. we don't have to accept changes in flight time and / or airport. if these fuckers try to do that, we can cancel without a deductible.

but as far as I know this guy will be taken advantage of. this is also the guy that spent 210€ on seat reservations in the plane for all of us. 90 for his family and 120 for mine. what did he think, we'll have to stand for two hours while we're flying to turkey?

holy fucking fuck this is the last time I'm going on holiday with anybody besides my own family. if you want to go to the same place and book something, sure, go ahead, but I'm not sitting in the travel agency for another 2 and a half hours EVER. "oh no my wife wants sand beach, no sand/gravel mix" what American Inventor, your kid is 4, you think you'll be at the beach much? they have five pools, fucker. with slides and all other kinds of shit kids dig.
"oh no my wife doesn't want to go to the canary islands, she has contacts and the wind there blows sand in your eyes all the time" well fuck duh, wear glasses then.
"oh no my wife doesn't want to do the transfer by bus, let's charter a minivan taxi". eh.

the shit I have to put up with. I've had enough of this holiday months before it even starts. tableflip.jpg
So not even a month later (ha) the travel agency has contacted the wife's cousin and offered flights on other dates in the middle of the night, partially to a different return airport.
No, I'm not driving 400 km and I'm not doing it in the middle of the night either, when I booked a flight from the 30 km distance airport. Consumer law is on our side though so the whole thing is cancelled, thank god. No trip to Nazi Turkey.

Now of course the wife is worried we might not be able to fly at all, everything bookd out, o noes the sky is falling. :rolleyes:

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just got a new electric provider and now power out 30+ minutes. Glad I don't have a saltwater sautéing to be panicky about at least.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Parking at stores. Here we have spaces for disabled, and at some stores places for parents with small children.
Now store parking is usually private parking, i.e. no road laws or communal laws apply. So you can't fine someone for parking in the wrong spot.

At least once per week I see some fuckface park on the disabled or small kids spots. They get out and ofc they are not disabled (note these are for walking impaired, not brain impaired) or in the case of small kids spot they do not have kids with them.

You fucking fuckered fuck. Like it would hurt you to park 4 meters down the lane, in a regular size spot. The small kids spots are wider so you can open your door fully and get your kid or baby case out.

the 'parents with small children' shit is unenforceable, but you can absolutely get ticketed for parking in a handicapped space on private property.

SeanDoe1z1

Yeah I should try that, haven't swapped since I got it set up 4.5 years ago. The TWC technician did say the modems were trash when he was installing it, lol.

Lot of people here would be surprised how much those modems/STBs are whored out. Best to get an approved model# and buy one yourself and save the bogus rental fee.

Apartment complex can be messed up too, contractors that pay per job will rush that shit for max $$, sometimes fucking other lines up.

• 2Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
New work responsibilities require the equivalent of herding cats and I downed most of last week getting everything setup. No actual work done, just getting everything received or setup to receive so that I can either cram on the last two days or also blow my weekend. That's not good, but not rustling, pick yourself up kind of stuff, be a man, etc. What's rustling is this POS county I'm working in from town hall to government seat to schools and sports programs all have outdated websites. Sports are a pain in my fucking side. They take literally hours to cover, are loud so I can't use voice recorders, are after hours so I have to get a baby sitter or risk kid getting in way or abducted or something, and now aren't even on the GD posted days or times.
Also, athletic director, who alerted me to the issue in the first place said they would send me a correct calendar. didn't.

Backstory: Company suddenly told us we're downsizing. so my four person including myself crew is now just me and one person who works two days. I'm to pickup all their duties and receive no pay increase.

• 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
New work responsibilities require the equivalent of herding cats and I downed most of last week getting everything setup. No actual work done, just getting everything received or setup to receive so that I can either cram on the last two days or also blow my weekend. That's not good, but not rustling, pick yourself up kind of stuff, be a man, etc. What's rustling is this POS county I'm working in from town hall to government seat to schools and sports programs all have outdated websites. Sports are a pain in my fucking side. They take literally hours to cover, are loud so I can't use voice recorders, are after hours so I have to get a baby sitter or risk kid getting in way or abducted or something, and now aren't even on the GD posted days or times.
Also, athletic director, who alerted me to the issue in the first place said they would send me a correct calendar. didn't.

Backstory: Company suddenly told us we're downsizing. so my four person including myself crew is now just me and one person who works two days. I'm to pickup all their duties and receive no pay increase.
Time to update that resumè

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So the road I drive to work on which is heavily trafficked there is this quasi crosswalk. Its not a full blown redlight its this flashing yellow light thing to warn people to stop and theres a median in the middle for pedestrians to wait in for the other side of the road to stop. On one side of the road are two really shitty apartment complexes and on the other side is a park and cvs where appear to be prime drug dealing spots.

Thing is though is that the quasi crosswalk was hardly used. The inbred retards just crossed the very busy road whenever and wherever. Even jay walk literally 10-15 feet in front of the actual crosswalk at the intersection. During the middle of rush hour these retards just ignore both crossing points and dart out into the road on a whim.

What did the city do to combat the insane amounts of jay walking? They turned the quasi crosswalk into an actual redlight now. Fucking retarded. I fucking hate this world and its mentality of zero expectations of responsibility. I hope the retards who decided to make that change get fucking ass cancer.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Pizza places that charge more money for extra sauce.

Increases geometrically for shops that have really dry pizza to begin with.

*Note: this excludes pizza places where the style might be dependent on a drier pizza.

• 1Haram
  • 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Thought the battery in my key bob died. Unlocked the truck. Nope, battery in truck totally died.

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Thank God they put in that extra redlight

Screenshot_20190307-121750_Gallery.jpg

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
People stop at red lights in your area? Fuckers just speed through intersections here like they're starring in a fast & furious movie. I've almost been clipped by cars going 100+kph half a dozen times this year alone. Probably safer for people to cross down the road instead of relying on the lights to provide any sort of safety.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled