Whats rustling your jimmies?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Not a big rustle but decided to cut my hair today since it was getting too long and long hair is annoying, anyway start shaving(I just use an electric shaver thing), do a few passes, look up, that shit's way too short. Apparently since I moved shit around when the bathroom was getting repainted, it must have reset back to its default position, so went from 1.5cm which is generally what I use to 3mm. So now I look like some dickhead who's just waiting for the match this weekend to fight some jews/arabs/black people/anyone else Not a big problem or anything and it'll fix itself in a few weeks anyway but slightly rustled. Also it's still cold.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
People driving like 5mph under the limit in the right lane, so you get to the left to pass them and then they match your speed and keep doing so as if passing them is some personal affront. F those people.Hate it even more when they do this on a normal road.

• 8Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
People driving like 5mph under the limit in the right lane, so you get to the left to pass them and then they match your speed and keep doing so as if passing them is some personal affront. F those people.Hate it even more when they do this on a normal road.

Man, I hate that so much. Those people rustle me a lot.

• 1Solidarity

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>

These people can also be grouped in with the crowd that drive me crazy. I drive the speed limit on cruise control in the right lane. If I come up behind somebody going under the speed limit I'll speed up a little bit and pass them, then proceed to go the speed limit in the right lane. Every once in awhile some retard that I passed like this will speed up pass me and then go under the speed limit again. Like the fact that they got passed by someone who does the speed limit offends them, even if they go under the speed limit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Sup

Arative

Vyemm Raider
These people can also be grouped in with the crowd that drive me crazy. I drive the speed limit on cruise control in the right lane. If I come up behind somebody going under the speed limit I'll speed up a little bit and pass them, then proceed to go the speed limit in the right lane. Every once in awhile some retard that I passed like this will speed up pass me and then go under the speed limit again. Like the fact that they got passed by someone who does the speed limit offends them, even if they go under the speed limit.
People that do that should be pulled from their cars and beaten to death.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Driving a black group of people. Eventually someone will say how I'm driving the long way (using Waze) and they will all laugh at whitey tryna make an extra .23 cents.

Trying to get one over on slavery that my lineage never participated in. But yet I'm 40 and driving rideshare and you're coming home from drinking and smoking your weekend away while talking about how your kids should have a minivan like mine because all they do is swang the doors of your car into the next vehicle in a parking lot. "Tell her again how good slidin doors ur." F.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Driving a black group of people. Eventually someone will say how I'm driving the long way (using Waze) and they will all laugh at whitey tryna make an extra .23 cents.

Trying to get one over on slavery that my lineage never participated in. But yet I'm 40 and driving rideshare and you're coming home from drinking and smoking your weekend away while talking about how your kids should have a minivan like mine because all they do is swang the doors of your car into the next vehicle in a parking lot. "Tell her again how good slidin doors ur." F.

1551019142003.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Flight delayed due to weather, which will cause me to miss my connecting flight. I get auto-scheduled for a connection the next morning, meaning I'll have to stay in a hotel near the airport on my dime.
Get to DFW, where my connection was also delayed. Run to terminal, get my ticket swapped back to my original seat, and make it on my connection. Deep sigh of relief. Plane starts to taxi, engine malfunction. Flight cancelled, back to staying in a hotel, but on the airlines dime. Shuttle service is bullshit at 1am, so I have to uber to the hotel. What was supposed to be a single day work trip ended up cutting into my weekend a lot, spending nearly 30 hours in airports over two days.

Mix of rustled and tickled, ending in a rustle.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Communicating an ungodly amount on social and dating platforms to attempt to get laid (even to the most abhorrent creatures imaginable) - only to realize it would be virtually impossible for the amount of people I contacted to genuinely not be interested. Different platforms, different messages, different conversation lengths, different openers. Matrix/Truman Show level what is happening where the fuck am I, something is blocking me from getting laid type shit. Do I have free will in this jacked up instance? No sirs, no I do not.

I genuinely am starting to believe whatever is going on is doing so to either A) make it so the only thing I can do on earth is learn to code and become a master at coding B) the powers that be are trying to get me to knife myself.

• 2Committed
  • 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
It's Sunday and I went to Costco.

Costco is always crowded on a Sunday, but that's okay (usually), because I am an Executive member and a shareholder. Also, there is always "stuff" (samples, exhibits, etc) going on. I have noticed that my local Costco has had A LOT of new Arab members. 2 weeks ago, when I was at the pharmacy, I overhead a conversation among the pharmacists that "a lot of people are coming into the store to use the pharmacy who are not members." (This store is in a state that prohibits "membership pharmacies." )

Today, Costco was checking ID's at checkout. Every 3rd person (ALL of whom were Arabic) were either not members or were using someone else's Costco card. Thankfully (and regrettably for those of us who wanted to check out in under an hour), the management team was not allowing anyone who was not a member, or an authorized user of the membership card they had at checkout, to purchase goods. It made for a tediously long checkout experience, but it was delightful to see.

I can ABSOLUTELY believe that there are hordes of people that are purchasing 1 Costco membership at this store. I also think that headgear and beards and religious garb shield many of them from proper identity screening. I also witnessed the man who was in front of me have a meltdown and insist that he had the right to use someone else's card (while he frantically made phone calls on his cell and yelled in Arabic). I bet this was the first time in a hundred times of going to this store that he was called on cheating/using someone else's card.

Way to go, Costco! And fuck y'all douche-bags who are counting on sensitivity to racial and religious profiling to cheat Costco (and the people who pay for our memberships!!!).

• 6Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
It's Sunday and I went to Costco.

Costco is always crowded on a Sunday, but that's okay (usually), because I am an Executive member and a shareholder. Also, there is always "stuff" (samples, exhibits, etc) going on. I have noticed that my local Costco has had A LOT of new Arab members. 2 weeks ago, when I was at the pharmacy, I overhead a conversation among the pharmacists that "a lot of people are coming into the store to use the pharmacy who are not members." (This store is in a state that prohibits "membership pharmacies." )

Today, Costco was checking ID's at checkout. Every 3rd person (ALL of whom were Arabic) were either not members or were using someone else's Costco card. Thankfully (and regrettably for those of us who wanted to check out in under an hour), the management team was not allowing anyone who was not a member, or an authorized user of the membership card they had at checkout, to purchase goods. It made for a tediously long checkout experience, but it was delightful to see.

I can ABSOLUTELY believe that there are hordes of people that are purchasing 1 Costco membership at this store. I also think that headgear and beards and religious garb shield many of them from proper identity screening. I also witnessed the man who was in front of me have a meltdown and insist that he had the right to use someone else's card (while he frantically made phone calls on his cell and yelled in Arabic). I bet this was the first time in a hundred times of going to this store that he was called on cheating/using someone else's card.

Way to go, Costco! And fuck y'all douche-bags who are counting on sensitivity to racial and religious profiling to cheat Costco (and the people who pay for our memberships!!!).
This pickles my jimmies.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
That cashiers today can't do simple fucking math.

Total is $7.10.

I pay with a $10 bill and a dime.

How the fuck does he hand me $2 and 91 cents? The fuck is the penny for, good luck?

Edit: Hmm, that would actually be correct if he entered it as $10.01 instead of $10.10. Apparently I can't do simple fucking math either.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Picard

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Have been dozens of times in the past at a different stores without membership to look around or get the wife's glasses adjusted, but we moved and the wife's family was offering to buy us a membership at the local store. So we go to look around and decide on signing up the person checking memberships at the door who waved us through apparently called ahead on the radio headset that we didn't have memberships because they found us and stopped us in the store, told us we weren't even allowed in the store without a membership, and needed to leave immediately.

When I called bullshit on this because in my state they still have to let you in to use the pharmacy and buy liquor, the associate called a manager who proceeded to tell us nobody has ever been allowed in a Costco anywhere without an employee to chaperone them (have never experienced that) and that by bypassing the person checking memberships at the front of the store we were trespassing. I was like wtf, seriously, are you going to call the cops, and the manager said "I hope it doesn't have to come to that." Needless to say we decided to NOT sign up.

The girlfriend's mom one time got stopped mid checkout because despite being listed on the membership and having her ID on her they wouldn't let her checkout because she was using her husband's card, who was delayed in the eyeglass area having them refuse to re-do a prescription they'd fucked up. Made her stand there, off to the side (trying not to cry because women, amirite) as they announced over the speaker that he had to come up to the checkstand so they could verify he was actually present in the store.

I figured it was isolated incidents but have met 2-3 other people who had similar experiences. Apparently the local Costco store manager got sick of their legendary customer service and decided to go straight Nazi or some shit. They keep replacing the sometimes craveworthy food with 'healthy' shit that tastes like shit, too. And the supposed deals are never that good. And filled with very strong diversity here locally that all seem to have 8 kids running around like cockroaches. Oh, yeah, forgot I had been to the store once before when they tried to claim I wasn't allowed to buy a square trade plan unless I was a member, which isn't true, you just get a discount for being a member and can even buy them online.

Apologies, fucking Costco obviously triggers me.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Have been dozens of times in the past at a different stores without membership to look around or get the wife's glasses adjusted, but we moved and the wife's family was offering to buy us a membership at the local store. So we go to look around and decide on signing up the person checking memberships at the door who waved us through apparently called ahead on the radio headset that we didn't have memberships because they found us and stopped us in the store, told us we weren't even allowed in the store without a membership, and needed to leave immediately.

When I called bullshit on this because in my state they still have to let you in to use the pharmacy and buy liquor, the associate called a manager who proceeded to tell us nobody has ever been allowed in a Costco anywhere without an employee to chaperone them (have never experienced that) and that by bypassing the person checking memberships at the front of the store we were trespassing. I was like wtf, seriously, are you going to call the cops, and the manager said "I hope it doesn't have to come to that." Needless to say we decided to NOT sign up.

The girlfriend's mom one time got stopped mid checkout because despite being listed on the membership and having her ID on her they wouldn't let her checkout because she was using her husband's card, who was delayed in the eyeglass area having them refuse to re-do a prescription they'd fucked up. Made her stand there, off to the side (trying not to cry because women, amirite) as they announced over the speaker that he had to come up to the checkstand so they could verify he was actually present in the store.

I figured it was isolated incidents but have met 2-3 other people who had similar experiences. Apparently the local Costco store manager got sick of their legendary customer service and decided to go straight Nazi or some shit. They keep replacing the sometimes craveworthy food with 'healthy' shit that tastes like shit, too. And the supposed deals are never that good. And filled with very strong diversity here locally that all seem to have 8 kids running around like cockroaches. Oh, yeah, forgot I had been to the store once before when they tried to claim I wasn't allowed to buy a square trade plan unless I was a member, which isn't true, you just get a discount for being a member and can even buy them online.

Apologies, fucking Costco obviously triggers me.
Time to get a membership like a king.

• 1Solidarity