Whats rustling your jimmies?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You could always go to africa and adopt.
We've debated that, or just taking a vacation to China and hanging out under a bridge with a net (since we're OK with a girl and all...)

Have you considered stud services mrshause?

*wink*wink*nudge*nudge* knowhatimean ey?
At least then it would still be within the Council and all... heh

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I bought a top of the line rice cooker so I can finally cook sushi rice perfectly. It cooks the rice to exactly the same quality I achieved previously by throwing it in a pot on the stove burner.

Out of curiosity, is it shitty rice or did you always do it perfectly?

Best way to cook rice is to put in 50% more water, boil it uncovered, then drain off the water. Fluffy every time no exceptions. I don't think a rice cooker can do that.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Out of curiosity, is it shitty rice or did you always do it perfectly?

Best way to cook rice is to put in 50% more water, boil it uncovered, then drain off the water. Fluffy every time no exceptions. I don't think a rice cooker can do that.
I always make perfect rice
2 cups water to 1 cup rice, bring to a boil, turn heat to low, cover and let simmer for 18 mins (No stirring)
Always perfect as I said

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For the cost there’s no reason not to have a good rice cooker. It’s not like a fucking rotimatic. Who is paying $1000 for this shit?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
For the cost there’s no reason not to have a good rice cooker.

You have unlimited room in your kitchen? I guess you can just keep it next to the salad shooter and the stand up mixer and the fry daddy and the popcorn popper. It's a waste of space if you're not cooking rice every day.

• 1Quality Calories

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have unlimited room in your kitchen? I guess you can just keep it next to the salad shooter and the stand up mixer and the fry daddy and the popcorn popper. It's a waste of space if you're not cooking rice every day.
It fits in nicely between my electric kettle, burr coffee grinder and toaster oven. I mean are we pretending our kitchens aren’t full of single function appliances?
Also lots of kitchens come with these wild things called cabinets that you can put stuff in.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It fits in nicely between my electric kettle, burr coffee grinder and toaster oven. I mean are we pretending our kitchens aren’t full of single function appliances?
Also lots of kitchens come with these wild things called cabinets that you can put stuff in.

Mine sure as hell isn't. And it's not really the single function thing. It's about how often will you use it and can it be done just as well with something tlse. A coffee maker is single function, but many people use it every fucking day and you can't really make a cuppa joe without it. So it's worth the space it takes.

If I put all that shit in my cabinets where would the liquor go? HELLO MCFLY! ANYBODY HOME?

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mine sure as hell isn't. And it's not really the single function thing. It's about how often will you use it and can it be done just as well with something tlse. A coffee maker is single function, but many people use it every fucking day and you can't really make a cuppa joe without it. So it's worth the space it takes.

If I put all that shit in my cabinets where would the liquor go? HELLO MCFLY! ANYBODY HOME?
In your liquor pantry?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Couple years or so of swapping dog foods trying to find something my german shepherd will stay regular and tolerant on long term. So many messes, so much expense creeping up into trying pricier dog foods/swapping the type of protein or getting mixed....... out of exasperation and I think the normal being out swapped to cheap crap rachel fucking ray of all brands and it's been great for a month or more now. (42/bag/x2 a month vs 64/bag)

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Couple years or so of swapping dog foods trying to find something my german shepherd will stay regular and tolerant on long term. So many messes, so much expense creeping up into trying pricier dog foods/swapping the type of protein or getting mixed....... out of exasperation and I think the normal being out swapped to cheap crap rachel fucking ray of all brands and it's been great for a month or more now. (42/bag/x2 a month vs 64/bag)
My cats like Rachel Ray's catfood, rotating through the various flavors/types. Though one of my cats loves to stay outside all night, come in in the morning to shovel a whole bowl, then proceed to throw up. On the carpet.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
My cats like Rachel Ray's catfood, rotating through the various flavors/types. Though one of my cats loves to stay outside all night, come in in the morning to shovel a whole bowl, then proceed to throw up. On the carpet.
The best is when they're on a safe surface when it starts and then walk onto carpet to puke

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The best is when they're on a safe surface when it starts and then walk onto carpet to puke

We have a cat that does this + a 2 year old baby. I'm never moving into a house with carpet again. I'd take a picture but don't want to add to the rustle pile.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Went for the flu shot Monday. Ended up getting tetanus and polio boosters at the same time too.

Now I have a runny nose, cold sweats, sore joints and generally feel like I've been ran over by a truck.

Fuck everything

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Went for the flu shot Monday. Ended up getting tetanus and polio boosters at the same time too.

Now I have a runny nose, cold sweats, sore joints and generally feel like I've been ran over by a truck.

Fuck everything

YOU GOT THE RONA!

Quarantine to self for 10 days and try not to think about how quarantine literally means 40 days.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
The scroll wheel on my mouse broke and the new one doesn't come until Friday. When I moved a couple of months ago, I know I got rid of at least one mouse.

Now I have to use the scroll bar like a chump.