Stove top burner strudels.
red-greenhandy.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah we have similar shit happing with hockey. If your kid is on the ice, you can have one parent in to watch. No siblings. So parents that have one 10 year old with a practice at 6pm, and a 12 year old with a practice at 7 have to sit in the parking lot with their kid who isn't playing at that time. Parents sitting in a parking lot for 2 hours with grumpy kids is a real pain in the ass. I understand the reasoning behind it, but it's just a major pain in the butt.

Brother in law plays rec league hockey, 1 guy got almost the whole team to test positive for COVID. Oops! Was just basically a flu for him. Girl at work had shingles & COVID at the same time, she's half my age I thought shingles was an old person thing. 4 months later though she says she can't taste anything still.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Commercials being much louder than everything else, especially this one purple mattress commercial on YouTube

Today at work -
I want you to help employee log into testing. Today is last day. Make sure they do both tests.
Log in and there are four tests. "Eh, I did all of those. The other two I did a few months ago, maybe you missed them. Just do them all." Coworker insists on just doing two. Supervisor said two, they want to do no more no less or else fear trouble. Message issuer back. No answer. Call, no answer. Contact next supervisor in line, no answer. Then third. Eh, f it this is about cyber security, I'll ask the cyber security contact. Find our answer. Get it done. Get back to work.
Thirty minutes later, supervisor - Why did you contact another department? You made us look bad.
10 minutes after that, email from director. "Moving forward if you have an issue with your assignments, address it only with the direct supervisor."

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mediocre booze in locked cases. Waiting for someone to open a case and then hold the bottle at the front desk until I’m ready to pay is maximum rustle. $37 bottle. For fuck’s sake

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kids are playing nicely outside, socially distanced. Mine has a mask, they don't but again nice and distanced. Their folks say mind if we pop to the store? np. I was going to go to grocery, but that's alright they're playing well enough. That was five fucking hours ago.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That rustles you? I've been laughing my ass off over it.

The part that rustles me about it is that liberal family members are using it as a reason to cancel the holidays this year and I was really looking forward to the arguments.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Kids are playing nicely outside, socially distanced. Mine has a mask, they don't but again nice and distanced. Their folks say mind if we pop to the store? np. I was going to go to grocery, but that's alright they're playing well enough. That was five fucking hours ago.

They didn't say what store? Are they Christmas shopping or waiting in line at academy to buy some ammo?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
They didn't say what store? Are they Christmas shopping or waiting in line at academy to buy some ammo?
They came back at 8:30, left before 3pm.

There was buckets of bickering and tattling - "play ball" equivalent I tell them. Then after they leave my boy tells me what it was about. "He kept pulling my mask off and coughing in my face"

Boy I was heated, fuck that back talking kid, spoiled rotten piece of shit. No seriously fuck him

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They came back at 8:30, left before 3pm.

There was buckets of bickering and tattling - "play ball" equivalent I tell them. Then after they leave my boy tells me what it was about. "He kept pulling my mask off and coughing in my face"

Boy I was heated, fuck that back talking kid, spoiled rotten piece of shit. No seriously fuck him

Give your kid permission to kick their kid's ass (he was being assaulted and acted in self defense) and then kick the parent's asses for being pieces of shit. We have the facts documented here on the site to back it all up.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, something which was a combo of personal experience combining with something Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I saw yesterday which has both of us rustled...

It's been mentioned a couple places that she and I tried for years to have a kid and couldn't due to medical issues, so we're that middle aged DINK couple with no kids from Idiocracy essentially. This makes both of us sensitive to craptacular parenting in action, from that tinge in our heads that wishes we had a chance to raise a child.

Getting groceries yesterday and we're loading our stuff up in the parking lot. Two cars away this woman and her daughter (who looked to be around 4-5 years old) are also approaching their vehicle. Mom then has a meltdown, yelling the word FUCK no fewer than a dozen times, standing and screaming at her car, completely unhinged. All this in front of her daughter who looked honestly scared. Was she yelling at the child? Nope. Was she yelling at someone who had in some way wronged her? Not really.. Were her tires slashed? Nope... Why was she scaring her own child with a profanity laced screaming tirade?

Her favorite bumper sticker had fallen off her car. That she had apparently searched 6 FUCKING YEARS to find! She then also claimed that someone must have stolen it... STOLEN. HER. BUMPER. STICKER. Poor child looked terrified. Over a GODDAMN BUMPER STICKER that I bet the child had never even noticed was on the car.

• 2Rustled

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hahaha, film incident + social services. Poor child probably has a lifetime of emotional scars ahead of her.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
OK, something which was a combo of personal experience combining with something Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I saw yesterday which has both of us rustled...

It's been mentioned a couple places that she and I tried for years to have a kid and couldn't due to medical issues, so we're that middle aged DINK couple with no kids from Idiocracy essentially. This makes both of us sensitive to craptacular parenting in action, from that tinge in our heads that wishes we had a chance to raise a child.

Getting groceries yesterday and we're loading our stuff up in the parking lot. Two cars away this woman and her daughter (who looked to be around 4-5 years old) are also approaching their vehicle. Mom then has a meltdown, yelling the word FUCK no fewer than a dozen times, standing and screaming at her car, completely unhinged. All this in front of her daughter who looked honestly scared. Was she yelling at the child? Nope. Was she yelling at someone who had in some way wronged her? Not really.. Were her tires slashed? Nope... Why was she scaring her own child with a profanity laced screaming tirade?

Her favorite bumper sticker had fallen off her car. That she had apparently searched 6 FUCKING YEARS to find! She then also claimed that someone must have stolen it... STOLEN. HER. BUMPER. STICKER. Poor child looked terrified. Over a GODDAMN BUMPER STICKER that I bet the child had never even noticed was on the car.
You could always go to africa and adopt.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You could always go to africa and adopt.

I'm rustled on a lot of fronts:

The price of adoption is too damn high!(in the US anyway). A lot of kids could use a good home, but $$$$.
A few of the US Militaries help pay for said expensive adoption for its members (You don't get a kid as standard issue gear in boot camp, why's it paid for? :p ) Same for them spending millions on gender reassignment surgery.

But Haus Haus you clearly have more parenting ability than 99% of the morans out there, you should look into adoption. It always seems the least deserving people to have kids have them super easy.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Have you considered stud services mrshause?

*wink*wink*nudge*nudge* knowhatimean ey?

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I bought a top of the line rice cooker so I can finally cook sushi rice perfectly. It cooks the rice to exactly the same quality I achieved previously by throwing it in a pot on the stove burner.

• 2Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I bought a top of the line rice cooker so I can finally cook sushi rice perfectly. It cooks the rice to exactly the same quality I achieved previously by throwing it in a pot on the stove burner.
Beauty of a rice cooker is you dont need to baby sit it to get perfect rice. Set it and forget it.

• 1Like