Whats rustling your jimmies?

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Chewy ran out of my cat's Royal Canin food and anticipate it being OOS for a while. My mom's cat also takes the same food and it's OOS. There must be some kind of production issue.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So surprise surprise my dad was admitted back into the hospital today. Hes leg that had the amputation is now swollen up and red up to the kneecap and the bandages covering the wound where completely soaked through with fluids.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, I'm having a hard time finding cat food, too. They don't have any that we generally get at any of the local grocery stores, and even on Amazon it's a two month waiting period. This is just for Fancy Feast pate' style cat food, nothing special.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is it sold at Target or Walmart? You can get it shipped from them, too. They both have free shipping for orders over $35.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So surprise surprise my dad was admitted back into the hospital today. Hes leg that had the amputation is now swollen up and red up to the kneecap and the bandages covering the wound where completely soaked through with fluids.
I dont recall the first part of the story, but was he bothering to take all the post surgery meds and keep up with wound care?

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I dont recall the first part of the story, but was he bothering to take all the post surgery meds and keep up with wound care?
No, he basically became depressed stopped eating etc. Only reason why hes in the hospital now is his brother drove out to where hes and saw the state he was in so called 911.

Sterling

El Presidente
No, he basically became depressed stopped eating etc. Only reason why hes in the hospital now is his brother drove out to where hes and saw the state he was in so called 911.
Sorry to hear it. My dad gets real stubborn about stuff and never goes to the hospital for anything until it gets real bad, it's really frustrating.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Thankfully have had stock of the cat food I get, but for quite a while now, the cat food aisle at my Wegmans just looks decimated as hell. The litter section is similar. Dog aisle looks totally fine, though.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'm having a hard time finding cat food, too. They don't have any that we generally get at any of the local grocery stores, and even on Amazon it's a two month waiting period. This is just for Fancy Feast pate' style cat food, nothing special.

Ran into this too, after just throwing out an entire bags worth. Apparently ants love the stuff and found it, daughter sprayed bleach on all of it for a few ants ;\

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Sorry to hear it. My dad gets real stubborn about stuff and never goes to the hospital for anything until it gets real bad, it's really frustrating.
Yeah its hard to have a lot of sympathy for the man as horrible as that sounds. To give you an example of how insanely lazy/stubborn this guy was, he suffered an injury about 15 years ago that left his right hand mostly paralyzed. In those 15 years he never once bothered to learn to write with his left hand. Didnt even try didnt care to if he needed to write something hed just ask someone to write whatever and would get angry if you dared try to tell him he should learn to write with his left hand. His philosophy in life was literally "why do something myself I can get someone else to do for me?".

Anyways looks like theyll be amputating his leg up to his knee now.

Last edited:

Fucker

Log Wizard
I have never seen such a shameless pig in my entire life. I've never seen someone duel-wielding Big macs.

• 1Barf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
She probably has the highest burst CPS (calories per second) on the entire server

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Stop it, lest you tempt Rule 34.
You missed that train, theres a disturbing amount of content centered around "expansion" and eating people. They dont like it when you call them degenerate fucks that belong on a cross for jerking off to someone being slowly digested. They get very offended.
Jesh, I guess what you can take from it, is how not to live your life.
I mean I learned that when my uncle(his brother) went down the exact same path. The fact he hes gone down it even after watching his brother in his own home die from this, insanity.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
You missed that train, theres a disturbing amount of content centered around "expansion" and eating people. They dont like it when you call them degenerate fucks that belong on a cross for jerking off to someone being slowly digested. They get very offended.

I mean I learned that when my uncle(his brother) went down the exact same path. The fact he hes gone down it even after watching his brother in his own home die from this, insanity.

Well if its any consolation to you, my Mom is an NPC, and my dad was a Simp (still a great dad).

People are really bad at figuring out how to fill a good arch type.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Chewy ran out of my cat's Royal Canin food and anticipate it being OOS for a while. My mom's cat also takes the same food and it's OOS. There must be some kind of production issue.

Is that prescription stuff?

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I have never seen such a shameless pig in my entire life. I've never seen someone duel-wielding Big macs.

You should stay out the fast food thread. This is a Tuesday for some of the folks in that thread.

• 1Quality Calories

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fucking apps just started crashing for no apparent reason on my phone last night. I uninstall and reinstall and it works for a while then crashes again. It's an older phone and I've already picked out my next phone, the F(x)tec Pro. so I went to order the phone last night and turns out it's not shipping till august. Fucking bullshit.