Whats rustling your jimmies?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
In my experience, if you politely ask people, "Do you mind if I sit there?" almost everyone will gladly move their bag/leg/whatever to make room for you (assuming it's actually crowded and you're not some weirdo trying to sit next to someone on an empty train).

*disclaimer* Do not try this with groups of young black men or crazy hobos. You'll get stabbed.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fuckers who feel the need to touch my screen to show me something.

Going to wash your hands and the second you touch the water you need to piss. So it's finish washing, dry up, piss and then wash again.
You don't wash your hands before you piss? WTF? Do you wash your dick too when you're done? If not, how do you keep it clean? Also, why? Do you have issues with pissing on yourself?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Double post. I swear I only hit the post button once! How do I delete this?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yo5Ka.gif

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Never understood it. Your penis is probably the cleanest area of skin on your body.

Retards like this are king rustlers. Just fucking retarded drivers in general.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
When Penny Arcade updates their comic, but doesn't update the blog to provide context. The zombie one was like...what? Shit should be simultaneous.

why are people so worried about washing their hands after pissing? urine is sterile.
The world is gross. Buttons, switches, door knobs, keyboards, and all that other stuff that never gets cleaned. You should wash your hands regularly. You just took a piss and flushed (maybe) using that gross handle, plus everything else you've touched, so why not wash your hands since it's right there.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
The world is gross. Buttons, switches, door knobs, keyboards, and all that other stuff that never gets cleaned. You should wash your hands regularly. You just took a piss and flushed (maybe) using that gross handle, plus everything else you've touched, so why not wash your hands since it's right there.
watch what you touch. people like me do a lot with his or her hand and don't clean. watch out, bro.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My office is on the same floor as a Texas Instruments office. Holy shit I've never seen more unflushed toilets and unwashed hands. Bunch of basement dwelling, filthy nerds in that place.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I use my foot to flush public toliets.
You wash your hands after every time you handle money? That shit is infinitely more of a health hazard than your penis.

You wash your hands after every time you handle money? That shit is infinitely more of a health hazard than your penis.
I'm not a huge germ a phob. My point was more the world is gross and you use the restroom X times a day, so why not wash your hands X times a day. Not that going to the restroom is solely disgusting. Since you're already there, wash. Because you don't wash after everything, like touching money.