Whats rustling your jimmies?

Fucker

Log Wizard
you need to convert those to eurocuck measurements. I think I can help since I've spent time out of the country.

12 ounce is 355mL
a 12 pack is like 3 X the normal packaging you cucks see for soda waters. Only it's all in one pack.
4 of those packs is more than even your leader can afford to own at one time. A special state dinner in your shithole probably only has half that much.
$12 US is probably what you make in a year. I am assuming that as a doctor, you are on the upper end of the income scale for your people. For context, he probably found $20 in his coat pocket that he left there last winter and forgot about. Since he didn't get his coke he probably put it back in the pocket and will forget about it for another year.
hgf.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
4 what for 12 dollars... gallons? Explain to a eurocuck with 0,25-0,33-0,5-1-1,25-1,5 and 2L bottles what the sale value was? No shortage of soft drins over here.
The Euro habit of using commas instead of decimal points rustles my jimmies on a damn near daily basis. They insist on doing it, over and over.

I don't know why we let them get away with it. The extraneous "u"s in their spellings don't cause any misunderstanding. Their silly over the top accents rarely cause misunderstanding. Even their persistent misspelling of aluminum is readily corrected.

But commas instead of decimal points leads to misunderstandings every time.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The Euro habit of using commas instead of decimal points rustles my jimmies on a damn near daily basis. They insist on doing it, over and over.

I don't know why we let them get away with it. The extraneous "u"s in their spellings don't cause any misunderstanding. Their silly over the top accents rarely cause misunderstanding. Even their persistent misspelling of aluminum is readily corrected.

But commas instead of decimal points leads to misunderstandings every time.
In essense, you're wrong about eurocuckistan being the only place. We should do it like Switzerland, the land of chocolate. 1'234'567,89.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can confirm, its irritating as shit on invoices when you see one 1,234,567.11 and then one thats 1,234,567,11

It makes you think someone left a number off or the ink fucked up or some nonsense.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Izo, I thought you were from Denmark?

When did you start using x,x? In Sweden its x.x, like a can of coke being 0.33l or 33cl.

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
Twitter keeps sending me bullshit emails to entice me to post. The last one was meghan markhle and prince harry share photos of their baby. Who in the fuck would care about that? A fucking baby? unless it's deformed (which I guess is a real possibility with the inbreeding in the royal family) there's only 4 babies in the whole fucking world. White, black, mexican, and chinese. You just need those 4 stock photos and BOOM you've seen every healthy baby in the world.

I should be rustled that they think I'd care about that, but upon further reflection, I'm glad they don't know me any better. It means I'm doing a good job of masking my footprints online.

Basketcase.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wanted to get a rib roast to start the new year off right. Go to the store and they had none.

Look at the sale ad and the sale on rib roast was only until 12/24, not the entire 7 days like normal. Fucking Biden.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I hate the way people hand your change back to you nowadays. Coins on top of bills on top of receipt and handed to me like a fucking club sandwich that I have to disassemble at the same time they're handing me my coffee. There's no better evidence that the world has descended into retardery than watching this practice become the norm. I'd rather have them put everything in their hand and then just throw it through my fucking car window.

Remember the good old days, back when people used to hand your your bills and your change separately?

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I hate the way people hand your change back to you nowadays. Coins on top of bills on top of receipt and handed to me like a fucking club sandwich that I have to disassemble at the same time they're handing me my coffee. There's no better evidence that the world has descended into retardery than watching this practice become the norm. I'd rather have them put everything in their hand and then just throw it through my fucking car window.

Remember the good old days, back when people used to hand your your bills and your change separately?

I move my hand out of the way after they put the bills in my hand and often get stunned looks. If they are too fast, I turn my hand and drop the coins on the floor on their side and make them pick them up. Then i tell them that wouldn't happen if they gave the coins first. This is not a nowadays thing. Idiots have been doing that for as long as I can remember. When I was a cashier I always gave the coins first.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users