Whats rustling your jimmies?

Mandriana

Come to Canada, where we have minimum wage laws, and the expectation to tip 15%, or more. I know dozens of nurses that still waitress and bartend because the government doesn't give a fuck about going after them to tax their tips, so they can pocket it all. Servers and bartenders I know (granted they work in high flow businesses, and are good at their job) pull in 35 to 45 dollars an hour. Well, they did, now they are supported by their spouse, moved back in with mom and dad, eat at the food bank, or have killed themselves... Covid-1984, if it saves just one life!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
canad.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Spend 30 minutes hiding channels I don't want on the guide for Roku TV to do an update the next day and un-hide all the channels plus add more I wont watch.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My wife CONSTANTLY drinks all of my booze and beer, always says she's going to replace it, and then replaces it with fucking whipped cream vodka and hard cider or white claw. On the rare occasions she actually replaces it, at least

• 4Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
My wife CONSTANTLY drinks all of my booze and beer, always says she's going to replace it, and then replaces it with fucking whipped cream vodka and hard cider or white claw. On the rare occasions she actually replaces it, at least
Well, you know what to do...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Well, you know what to do...

You're joking, but....I assure you, this is just another pebble on the pile. I'll be in there eventually.

Replaces rice with quinoa. Tillamook cheese with Lucerne cheese. Wheat bread with sourdough bread. etc etc. And I'm really not that picky. It's not that she's not getting the one thing I want....she's getting the one thing I won't eat.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
You're joking, but....I assure you, this is just another pebble on the pile. I'll be in there eventually.

Replaces rice with quinoa. Tillamook cheese with Lucerne cheese. Wheat bread with sourdough bread. etc etc. And I'm really not that picky. It's not that she's not getting the one thing I want....she's getting the one thing I won't eat.
Sorry but in all cases Sourdough > Wheat. Don't get me wrong I love wheat bread but it's no where near sourdough.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Before you file papers, or dig a hole... A question, is it malicious intent or ignorance? Sharing the good stuff with the wife doesn't have to be a bad thing. Let her know that the silly shit can stay at the store, and to only get what you're going to drink. An a plus note, when the wife drinks the same as you, you can drink more and blame it on her. 'No honey, WE drank all of this one or that. I'll just grab more on the way home'. Of course, if she's being an ass, refer back to the first line. Teachable moments people...

Fucker

Log Wizard
What do 1000 battered women have in common?

None of them listened

• 1Solidarity

joz123

Potato del Grande
Local grocery store has a 4 for 12 dollar sale on Coca-Cola products. Shelves completely empty where they should be with a sign saying "Out of products due to shipment shortage". Why even have a sale on things you are out of? Getting tired of this shortage BS.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Twitter keeps sending me bullshit emails to entice me to post. The last one was meghan markhle and prince harry share photos of their baby. Who in the fuck would care about that? A fucking baby? unless it's deformed (which I guess is a real possibility with the inbreeding in the royal family) there's only 4 babies in the whole fucking world. White, black, mexican, and chinese. You just need those 4 stock photos and BOOM you've seen every healthy baby in the world.

I should be rustled that they think I'd care about that, but upon further reflection, I'm glad they don't know me any better. It means I'm doing a good job of masking my footprints online.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Opting out of the political forum because I'm tired of that shit. Then the political forum shows up irl and the argumentative part of me can't just fucking stay out of it instead sticking to talking about surface level shit like movies or whatever.

Part of me is rustled because some of my family is so die hard liberal that they discuss pbs podcasts I've never heard of. Part of me is rustled that I rebutted "the right spreads anti vax rhetoric" with how the left reacted to Joe Rogan taking ivermectin. It was a weak fucking argument.

I've been down this road, puting in the effort leads to hours of inconclusive debating and yet I'm still bothered. I've previously discussed with these same family members gender and pronouns for contiguous hours and the only thing that changed is that we all think the other ones are idiots.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Opting out of the political forum because I'm tired of that shit. Then the political forum shows up irl and the argumentative part of me can't just fucking stay out of it instead sticking to talking about surface level shit like movies or whatever.

Part of me is rustled because some of my family is so die hard liberal that they discuss pbs podcasts I've never heard of. Part of me is rustled that I rebutted "the right spreads anti vax rhetoric" with how the left reacted to Joe Rogan taking ivermectin. It was a weak fucking argument.

I've been down this road, puting in the effort leads to hours of inconclusive debating and yet I'm still bothered. I've previously discussed with these same family members gender and pronouns for contiguous hours and the only thing that changed is that we all think the other ones are idiots.

the politics forum should have taught you how to handle this. You just make fun of them.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Local grocery store has a 4 for 12 dollar sale on Coca-Cola products. Shelves completely empty where they should be with a sign saying "Out of products due to shipment shortage". Why even have a sale on things you are out of? Getting tired of this shortage BS.
4 what for 12 dollars... gallons? Explain to a eurocuck with 0,25-0,33-0,5-1-1,25-1,5 and 2L bottles what the sale value was? No shortage of soft drins over here.

• 1Faggotry

Fucker

Log Wizard
4 what for 12 dollars... gallons? Explain to a eurocuck with 0,25-0,33-0,5-1-1,25-1,5 and 2L bottles what the sale value was? No shortage of soft drins over here.
4 twelve packs of 12 ounce cans of beverage.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
4 twelve packs of 12 ounce cans of beverage.

you need to convert those to eurocuck measurements. I think I can help since I've spent time out of the country.

12 ounce is 355mL
a 12 pack is like 3 X the normal packaging you cucks see for soda waters. Only it's all in one pack.
4 of those packs is more than even your leader can afford to own at one time. A special state dinner in your shithole probably only has half that much.
$12 US is probably what you make in a year. I am assuming that as a doctor, you are on the upper end of the income scale for your people. For context, he probably found $20 in his coat pocket that he left there last winter and forgot about. Since he didn't get his coke he probably put it back in the pocket and will forget about it for another year.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users