Whats rustling your jimmies?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
People who lick their fingers before turning a page in a book.
rrr_img_36530.jpg

Is....is this you?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
This dumbass waitress at a little shitty diner I go to thinks she is hot shit because she does not write down your order, just remembers it. Every fucking day she has to come back and clarify something I ordered because she fucking forgot. Bitch, just fucking write it down. No one is impressed that you can commit orders to memory, especially when you constantly forget.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Request a new work laptop to replace the crusty slow 2007 IBM Thinkpad I've been using for years.

Sent a crusty slow 2008 HP Compaq 6910p to replace it.

I really need to clarify what "new" means.
funny stuff here, last week the office-supply sorted out an old laptop with multiple hardware failures and gave out a new one. Today, we have a security incident over a supposedly "new" laptop for a different person from a different department that had classified data on its hard drive still.

Same fucking laptop.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
This dumbass waitress at a little shitty diner I go to thinks she is hot shit because she does not write down your order, just remembers it. Every fucking day she has to come back and clarify something I ordered because she fucking forgot. Bitch, just fucking write it down. No one is impressed that you can commit orders to memory, especially when you constantly forget.
Restaurants that don't let their servers write down orders. Managers who blame everything on the kitchen, even after we explain that it's the retarded servers who can't put orders in correctly or run the right food. No, that salad has fucking bacon on it you shithead, it's not for your table that wanted no bacon, and yes the fucking server punched in a chicken sandwich not a rack of ribs.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
On the server theme: As a server, "HOT FOOD BEFORE COLD DRINKS!!" yelled at me - Bitch, I just ran 3 trays in a row to tables that weren't mine. My table's glasses are perilously low and it's common knowledge that drink fullness highly correlates to satisfaction/tips.

Society's unfavorable view of licking the plate: Sauce tastes good. I paid for it. I don't like wasting.

"His new management position has gone to his head" - No shit. When I made food, I became a food maker by letting it go to my head and thus I embodied the position and was faster than everybody else. The same with cashier for counting money and being polite to guests. Now I'm a manager; I'm going to monitor and watch and review and shift officially labeled subordinates from a position of talking on their phone to serving the guests waiting in line.

People in general not putting on their game face at work. I don't understand that they can play Candy Crush Saga all day but not break down life/work into a minigame and reach a high score. Of course you're bored at work, because you're not doing anything, because you're not putting forth the creative effort to make it fun. If you're here, make the best of it.

Fat people eating. They breathe like they just ran a marathon, messy as fuck, and 99/100 eating shit they shouldn't be. They usually do the stuff listed above as well.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
A 500+ pound woman who is afraid to kill a small beetle crawling on the wall of her cubicle. Really, bitch? If you just turned around your fat rolls would probably smack into it and crush it's tiny body anyway.

Not gonna lie, I don't usually let Facebook rustle my jimmies, but this one got me good.

A 'friend' of mine posted this with the caption "Rest in Love". They're really going to turn this punk into a martyr aren't they?
rrr_img_36746.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty much the mention of Lucid Dreaming. Perhaps I am being ungrateful, but I lucid dream every time, for as long as I can remember. I am aware it is a dream. I have control of the dream. I explore the dream. I refuse to believe I am special, or more specifically, Lucid Dreaming is special. It's just dreaming.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Pretty much the mention of Lucid Dreaming. Perhaps I am being ungrateful, but I lucid dream every time, for as long as I can remember. I am aware it is a dream. I have control of the dream. I explore the dream. I refuse to believe I am special, or more specifically, Lucid Dreaming is special. It's just dreaming.
If you lucid dream all the time, you're just not getting good sleep.